Tulsi Gabbard: Democrats are trying to turn America into a ‘police state’

Blue Bomb
Blue Bomb

Any law that goes into play that is against anything that the constitution stands for in my opinion is domestic terrorism should be stopped immediately

Mark of the Sun
Mark of the Sun

America was turned into a police state a very long time ago and Republicans and Democrats did it together. And that is just the way things are now and I don't want to hear anything you have to say anymore.

JC A
JC A

DEMOCRATS ARE TRYING TO SUBMIT AMERICA INTO A FACIST REGIME
THEY WILL NOT SUCCEED

Emma H
Emma H

She said on JRE that Congress was like and reminded her of HIGH SCHOOL gossips
“Ew don’t talk to her (she’s Republican) “

Chad Spaulding
Chad Spaulding

I don't agree with her on everything, but Tulsi is definitely someone I could find middle ground with. She's about the only democrat (although I'm not sure she really is a democrat anymore) I have any respect for. With that said I don't have much respect for most republicans anymore either.

Eric Thompson
Eric Thompson

She had better tread lightly or she's going to be unemployed.

CANADIAN OUTDOOR SURVIVAL
CANADIAN OUTDOOR SURVIVAL

Tulsi needs to come over on our side….

Brian Fortier
Brian Fortier

She says all the right things…plus Democrats suck

JC A
JC A

WAKE UP AMERICANS

Dub Cee
Dub Cee

V

Valerie Roberts
Valerie Roberts

Wow, she is smart and a real patriot!

Tony Roman
Tony Roman

Dont use there platform cut and dry.

p s
p s

Tulsi 2024 as a republican president.

rekster11
rekster11

Tulsi Gabbard was the only Democratic presidential candidate with any integrity. We need more leaders like this.

John Kreitter
John Kreitter

When the government and the corporations get together and control the media, WE GET NAZIS

James Remey
James Remey

Just LOOK what's going on ,GOING TO BE .welcome to 1984

Jose O
Jose O

A female JFK maybe? She must be doing something right if the leftist dems are against her, attractive too ! J. Ortega USN Ret.

K R
K R

She’s absolutely brilliant!!

Jsilguero 3
Jsilguero 3

Can we trade Romney for her.

Emma H
Emma H

I hate that she wasn’t “invited” back into debates after nuking Kamala Harris

Woods2Waters
Woods2Waters

the 2A WILL BE the Vaccine against the Communist LEFT…period.

Patricia Schuster
Patricia Schuster

Wrong. Who can trust Fox news? Snakecharmers. What do you think trump encouraged…
Rich.

JOHN HAYWARD
JOHN HAYWARD

You stormed the house , you are the problem , you fix the problem or the problem fixes you .

J S
J S

Finally it's been said aloud. "The Dems are on an illegal, unconstitutional, and dictatorial power grab!"
Pretenses are lame, and the move is clearly visible for all to see. Seems Brennan is describing himself and his actions in his rhetoric.

Robert Pressler
Robert Pressler

CONVENTION OF THE STATES

K B
K B

Tulsi is gearing up for a run as a republican. Id vote for her in a second!

David Turner
David Turner

I don't have to abide by the Constitution I am the law that is the mentality as I put my knee on your neck what is the protocol there is no protocol I am the law

Tony Montana
Tony Montana

"I don't need you to help me get elected" – Joe Biden

B
B

See I would have actually voted for her. A vote for biden is a vote for CCP AND MORE OF THE SAME.

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

I do not understand. Why does Trump not take a stand and demand Pelosi be accountable for wednesday riot. We he does not keep Kamala accountable for keeping Kamela responsible for supporting blm riot's. They need to be charged as well and dismissed of there position. People like Cuomo needs to be kept accountable. Raise a stink. The democratic double standard needs to stop.

MrPorquoipas
MrPorquoipas

There is no left, is long gone, is the time of Clinton it start to change in a oligarchy, it will be better it was a left , but this is worst, minimum you can figure out it is one, just wake up and Stop to say there is a left, there is non, is one of the most extreme kind of party, centrist, whatever this mean is just a Label, they have no value, they have no Constitution, they have nothing, is exactly what Biden will do, nothing just more surveillance, Censorship, everything that Orwell in his book was warning, and the right , well I wish they had a little different value, I wish just they had something from Ron Paul.

William Swan
William Swan

John Brennan has been running dark ops inside the America the United States during the CIA Run s subsidiaries, the false information on Trumpsupporters and that he was disrespecting veterans was out of his the general from Afghanistan for false information to subvert the government's overseas, using the same on the president United States, the subversion of the election the news media the voting machines the refusal to see the evidence is a coordinated cool by domestic and foreign Enemies, antifa BLM is the radical arm of the DNC, election was altered by the DNC the changing of the rules on it China which owns the Dominion machines it was a coordinated overthrow the US government from within, now they're calling for reprisals and retaliation, the government outside of a few congressmen and senators, it's completely can't compromise renegade and rogue illegitimate!

seumsteadt
seumsteadt

I like her. I would have voted for her too.

Keith Montoya
Keith Montoya

Proof positive that not ALL people with a (D) after their name are left wing kooks and idiots bent on the destruction of the United States. Does NOT apply to Maxine Waters, Alexandria Cortez, Talib, Omar, Schumer, Pelosi, the black lady in Houston…..those people are just plain STUPID.

Top Gun Painting Work Of Art
Top Gun Painting Work Of Art

The Democrats said they are not trying to turn America into a police state until they reconstruct every police department in America.

Skip Johnson
Skip Johnson

“Keep Speaking”?! They’re not listening! and they have the citizens looking down the barrel of an Armalite!

Flake452
Flake452

Trespassing is not terrorism.

01SilveradoLT
01SilveradoLT

She should team up with someone like Trey Gowdy, and run for President and Vice President. She is the only Democrat I remotely trust. I have a feeling she'll be changing parties. But either way honor and truth still matter.

Hoppy and His Holiday Helpers
Hoppy and His Holiday Helpers

keep it tuned to this station for all Tulsi every day, don't touch that dial.