Mike Pompeo shreds the media at CPAC: I’m proud of our fight

George Alayon
George Alayon

The Democrats would call this a "white supremacist " gathering. They call anyone a racist if you don't disagree with them

Багиля Курбанова
Багиля Курбанова

TRUMP / POMPEO- 2024!

Sujoy Sardar
Sujoy Sardar

He is in the air.. American people are counting on him 😯

Gage Boulanger
Gage Boulanger

Where’s my Indian American month ? 🇺🇸

H T
H T

One of the best man in USA foreign politics in decades.

Sara Toombs
Sara Toombs

VERY VERY WELL SAID MR POMPEYO

Rashad Allah
Rashad Allah

THIS MAN MAKES ME PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN. HE IS THE EPITOME OF EXCELLENCE. A MAN TO ADMIRE. MIKE POMPEO!

Ephraim Garrett
Ephraim Garrett

If China, Iran, NYTimes, and the looney-left don't like you… you've got to be doing something right!

TITUS TITUS
TITUS TITUS

NEVER QUIT THE FIGHT
Get Out The Votes 2022
Take Back House & Senate 2022

Casandra Jones
Casandra Jones

Yes We should never give up!!

fumi naoe
fumi naoe

Trump ,Pompeo 2024!

STEEZ4U
STEEZ4U

What a sick, corrupt, immoral liar pompeo is.

Jason Seiler
Jason Seiler

Fought for nothing lost it all. People made videos and made good money nobody really stood for anything. Cowards

Wade Youngblood
Wade Youngblood

Mike Pompeo is fearless!

Per Sørlie
Per Sørlie

My favourite. Mike Pompeo. Hope he will run for President.

Rachel Lévy
Rachel Lévy

This man is the epitome of excellence. He was a wonderful secretary of state. Great speech! We miss him and President Trump so much…❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Charmainia #1
Charmainia #1

USA…USA…USA

Snowies Pals
Snowies Pals

I’m tired of top stores having their merchandise made in China and that’s what Trump our dear President Donald John Trump was going to fix sleepy Joe within a matter of minutes sitting at the desk with his coloring crowns 127 things that Trump put in to order he stop the wall funny about that they have a gate around them they have the Senate police FBI OSI and the Marines babysitting all of them they make rules they don’t follow yes you Pelosi yes you Schumer and they live through their teeth, I just wish Trump would rent a TV station and lay out what his attorneys found investigators affidavits videos forensic science on dominion and the voting machines the Democrats have nothing to hide then let’s go let our president Donald John Trump let his people get it all out there on TV for the whole world to see and different countries because I will tell you this I’m watching the news on President Donald Trump was in office and when he did not win which he totally won it was quite a lot a few Highup people, in different countries that new president Donald Trump one and like they said this guy doesn’t know if he’s coming or going they don’t like him and again somebody needs to take the buttons and the keys away from him and Harris on the nuclear weapons he is very prejudiced if you go back when he was in the Senate office he attacked our Supreme Court Justice Thomas Clarence a very very bright young man and I will keep the name oh my God I keep saying this I will get the name of the other guy that sided with supreme court justice Clarence Thomas let the whole world see all the evidence lay around on the line what is the Democrats have to lose their standing there saying oh he’s so popular look how much she won but we did see cheating on the news a couple of videos but his team got all kinds of garbage and skeletons and even had Hillary scared and thought he was going to open up a box of skeletons on her and everybody else and she stayed at her words if I go down I’m not going down alone I’m taking people with me that I did tell you right there investigate it. But I wish president Donald Trump would aired on TV for the world to see if it takes 2,3, 5 days get it ready in two weeks Eric you’re gonna have a big deal and Ehret out all the evidence and then I’ll fly up with my service dog knock on the door of the White House and say here’s her notice to be moved out of the White House our president president Donald Trump is coming.

Zymerstuff
Zymerstuff

What a great American he is!!!

Danna Toepper
Danna Toepper

Pompeo U R A LEADER TO THE TRUEST FORM POSSIBLE 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸