Pokémon and Zelda Spells GAME OVER for Disney Parks? Nintendo Universal RUMORS!

Ogre of Gormley
Ogre of Gormley

While I like the new colourful avatars, I always thought a cell shaded style would be the direction it'd go in. Just my opinion mind.

Nomi omimi
Nomi omimi

From what I've seen of the Nintendo Theme park in Japan it's insanely good!

Ogre of Gormley
Ogre of Gormley

Disney cuts imagineers, universal picks them up, Disney cuts animators, Don Bluth/John Lasseter picks them up… Disney is hemorrhaging talent

Devin Richardson
Devin Richardson

Didn't Sonic The Hedgehog have something similar decades ago?

Sega should jump in on this!

BlueYoshiGirl
BlueYoshiGirl

Galaxy's Edge = Bootleg Starwars

Amanda Fisher
Amanda Fisher

If this is true i will be going when it’s done

Ethan Winick
Ethan Winick

In 2018 I went to Universal Florida for the first time, and it was amazing. Especially Wizarding World because of how much depth and detail was put into the place it felt like Hogwarts itself. I can not wait to see Nintendo World when it comes to America, epically when they add Zelda and Pokemon. I know they will do it, it would bring them money.

Great video as always, and again I love the redesigns of the CHibis.

Magne Moe
Magne Moe

No let focus on chimpanzee as our new customer base.
Are they trying to be stupid as an funny character trait? Kind of old Donald Duck or Homer Simpson.
Well you are doing it wrong on most levels.

Adam Kalb
Adam Kalb

Considering how badly COVID-19 hit the the regular businesses of theme parks and movie theaters in 2020, it is perfect timing for Disney, Universal and Time Warner to launch Disney+, Peacock and HBOmax when they did. February 1, 2021, 5:34pm

merlin1964
merlin1964

I am rooting for Pokemon and Mario to go the Orlando park.

Bearty
Bearty

disney: we hate our fans let’s change our rides to be more pc friendly
nintendo: we love our fans and we hate pc bullshit if it’s a zelda boat ride in twilight princess there is a boat mini game we’re you shoot the flying targets it would be pretty cool if it’s like a buzz shoot for high score deal

Prophet of Doom
Prophet of Doom

Funny cause Nintendo is no better than Disney really.

Lukas
Lukas

I swear when people say pokemon wrong "pokey mon" they are doing it on purpose.

DCI Leo Dan
DCI Leo Dan

I don't care who wins, as long as Disney loses.

El Chaos
El Chaos

Can't wait for the Bayonetta and Devil's Third attractions and rides. XP

Rax Savvage
Rax Savvage

if rom and ram can go to ninten land and buy blanc a life….
we win

Rachel Knight Online
Rachel Knight Online

If Universal kills The Lost Continent, does that mean beastly kingdom could finally come to Animal Kingdom?

SuperVideowatcher01
SuperVideowatcher01

I find it funny that my 9 year old cousin didn't know who Micky was, but knew who Mario and Pikachu

PhantomDragon3
PhantomDragon3

I wonder this means they have something for the OG fans, because that would be cool.

Lyceaos Greymoon
Lyceaos Greymoon

i kinda hate the super nintendo world thing cause its ONLY at elite parks like universal, fucking over us average people in the middle US who will NEVER be able to afford the trip

khfan4life365
khfan4life365

Doesn’t Disney own the licensing rights to Pokemon? How will this work?

Larry Bundy Jr
Larry Bundy Jr

i remember a poll form the 80s that showed that kids recognized who mario was as a character over mickey mouse. so it wouldnt surprise me those kids who have grown up and have their own having mario be more well known still.

Tulin Firenze
Tulin Firenze

For the life of me, I don't understand the appeal of this Nintendo crap. And to base a WHOLE land on it?!?!

Tulin Firenze
Tulin Firenze

Have a drink every time the guy says "salty" and when they both say "I CALLED THAT!" or "I SAID THAT BEFORE!!!111!!!" You'll be plastered within five minutes.

aeroprime
aeroprime

Disney is bleeding out before our eyes. Wonder how long till they expire?

Hail2 Jigglypuff
Hail2 Jigglypuff

Finally some good news.

I doubt Disney will be closed for a long time, but they definitely needed some more competition from the past 20 years or so. I'm suprised Universal and Nintendo didn't do it any sooner, the potential has been there since the 80's.

Vulpine407
Vulpine407

Universal beat the crap out of Disney with Harry Potter for several years. At the time, Disney World was touting their big Fantasy Land makeover. The opening of Hogsmede with the incredible "Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey" ride totally upstaged them and stung Disney's hubris to the core. Then Disney acquired Marvel and Star Wars and proceeded to run them into the ground. Well, Star Wars completely (except for Mando, naturally) -but ruining the MCU seems to be a work-in-progress. Meanwhile, Universal expanded on HP (opening Diagon Alley to great fanfare) and even opened the Bourne Stuntacular to good reviews (in the midst of the beer-bug no less!) Now I'm NOT saying Universal is perfect at their parks with handling their IPs (*cough, Fast and Furious, cough*) -but they do seem to treat them with a helluva lot more care and respect in general. People (i.e. "customers") notice that sort of thing. And so too do companies (like Nintendo) that care at least about their IPs as much as making money. So, yeah. Not surprised to hear this.

Aru Tea Eco
Aru Tea Eco

classic disney will always have a special place in my heart, but God do I despise what it is now

Zinsters
Zinsters

Disney is still on my hate list. But i know it’s cause they butcher my childhood movies. Which I know younger gen enjoys. But I can see my biases

Kayaker Dude
Kayaker Dude

Nintendo is a game changer more than any other theme such as Harry Potter at Universal… Disney's ship is as good as sunk. Nintendo's popularity is on fire right now and one of those reasons is because they don't get involved with SJW culture, never criticize their fans, and literally put all of their energy and focus into fun.

ShinParisu
ShinParisu

Pokemon Snap was already an on rails experience literally, making it into a theme park ride is a no brainer.

qtsssim
qtsssim

It's amazing how Universal theme parks make money when they focus on making the experience fun rather than left.

Mugsykins Covfefe
Mugsykins Covfefe

I find that the biggest threat to the Disney Themed Parks will always be Disney itself.

Umbra TuSlayer
Umbra TuSlayer

Pokémon Snap the ride… The options to monetize would be insane.