Zack Snyder DEFENDS “Toxic” Snyder Cut Fandom from LEGIT Toxic Media!

IHateTheHeat !
IHateTheHeat !

I'll be honest. I'm not excited about the snyder cut. But I'll watch it anyway

Garth Oostveen
Garth Oostveen

hey @ClownfishTV Kneon & Geeky Sparkles just asking if you do make your own animation studio, i support you 100% 😍💞💗 #ClownfishStudio

Eva 01
Eva 01

Snyder isn’t perfect, but damn do I respect him for saying this.

Matt Carper
Matt Carper

I just wanted to comment quickly for whatever reason. Fuck the Media.

Ink Chariot
Ink Chariot

They're only jealous that he's created something that's worth a damn.

Russian-bot 01101010
Russian-bot 01101010

i am number 5!

Star Cabal
Star Cabal

She was my world. THEY TOOK HER FROM ME

Neil Davis
Neil Davis

Giving the fanbase what they want? Not a woke business strategy. I've stopped watching TV because it isn't for me. They can have the audience they deserve.

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

The fans, audience, and customers help keep the artists, creators, and writers employed. Without the general public, entertainers and businesses would never be on top to begin with. Know what the fans what. Rock music bands do that.

David Brown
David Brown

I'm not on the media side for bashing the snyder fans they worked hard to get this cut out. But I'm not on snyder's side either for multiple reasons.
1) wanting Batman to be raped in prison

2) for saying superheroes can't talk while in costumes because it's silly

3) oh killing jimmy Olson because it was fun. And a bunch of other bad decisions. Also did you guys see the Japanese trailer for godzilla vs kong? If not watch it

Richard Clifford
Richard Clifford

I keep having to restart the video due to the commercials that precede your reports.

the gaming pro
the gaming pro

They think that just because they are the media means we will listen to them and only them and if it is parents they make there kids life hell and it may make you dependent on it and when you get in the wrong use something like CNN or fox news to have a escape goat from saying your wrong.

Bernardo Torres
Bernardo Torres

If more creators stood up to media like Snyder did, then Toxic Media would have died a long time ago. The only thing that has kept this cesspool running is that people now to them because of identity politics.

Brendan Vella
Brendan Vella

Thank you ClownfishTV love your work!!
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 🙌🏼

Albert Buchanan
Albert Buchanan

Seriously, I know where I will be spending my coin…. We do remember.

Jaeger Bomb 2
Jaeger Bomb 2

Batman vs Superman might have been flawed, but Zack is awesome! Thank you!

Sousabird
Sousabird

The people that donated money to charitable causes are the bad guys. The wierdos yelling at them are the good guys.

We all got that?

Spotty Blanks
Spotty Blanks

Funny how left wing articles don't call out SJWs who are the true toxic ones but bash passionate fans.

John MacIntyre
John MacIntyre

I don't think it's ever right to label genuine fans of something as toxic. Tastes vary, people can love what they love. That said I feel it's a two way street. Anti-Synderverse fans are just as valid in their opinions. At times Synder fans can ooze a holier then thou attitude that is, to put it mildly, arrogant.

KristalVibes
KristalVibes

Why is it toxic for people to discuss what direction they want the franchise to go?
That’s like calling McDonald’s customers toxic for saying they want the McRib back.

Pat DeSade
Pat DeSade

I may hate his DC films (also just meh on him in general but I do like 300 and interested in Army of the Dead) but I will always give him respect for him defending his fans, not attacking people that don't like it and going after the fuckknobs in the media.

kyoki86
kyoki86

And legit toxic MCU/disney fans that don't want the dceu to continue, so they can continue to put out mediocre films without competition and be the only game in town.

Ken Tague
Ken Tague

Buy that man a good beer!

xhagast
xhagast

Whatever happened to the customer is always right? To giving the customer what he/she/it wants? Snyder wants to give the fans what they want. A sensible attitude, he is a serious person. Anybody who argues against this is neither sensible nor serious and deserves no attention.

Otaking Mikohani
Otaking Mikohani

Except that there are toxic fans out there. Even if it's a minority, they do exist and we shouldn't pretend like they don't.

Rayniel Jimenez
Rayniel Jimenez

If you lost your child too self delicion
You will feel like crap and a failure as parent
This man lost his world his daughter

Lenard Williams
Lenard Williams

A Director that listens to his fans and ignores the haters.

My guy Zack Snyder.

I can't wait. March 18th can't come soon enough. Screw the haters.

#SnyderCut
#ZackSnyderJusticeLeague

Malcolm Drake
Malcolm Drake

There was no Snyder Cut, hence the 70 million to finish it. The was some filming, but never a full cut of the film.

beautiful bliss
beautiful bliss

You know what, I'm somewhat skeptical of the Synder-Cut, but as an artist I don't like it when my painting, didn't turn out the way I wanted it. So I can appreciate Synder wanting to finish his project. Even if it's bad, he deserves to finish the project the way he imagined it. So for that reason I will watch it.

The Bugle Daily
The Bugle Daily

I would have a beer with him, unlike that toxic wall crawler Spider-man!