George Lucas: Disney Star Wars is NOT My Star Wars!

source

▼▼ Show Description ▼▼


Ads




You might be interested in

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
21 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Clownfish TV
Clownfish TV
4 months ago

📢 SHADOWBINDERS SECOND CHANCE IGG – https://igg.me/at/DjPAqfVWtKw/x/19511730#/

Ketro Tenderfoot
Ketro Tenderfoot
4 months ago

slavers are a thing in star wars…and they dont discriminate either

Rachel Sheppard
Rachel Sheppard
4 months ago

I wonder if he regrets selling the rights to his franchise to Disney.

Darth Caliginous
Darth Caliginous
4 months ago

Disney bought power rangers for billions, fucked that up and sold it back for half the price.

S N
S N
4 months ago

lol that child was fed that question.

Gooner Caleb
Gooner Caleb
4 months ago

its pretty bad when you ruin a turnkey franchise like Star Wars. lolol

Spicie95
Spicie95
4 months ago

Imagine a world where George Lucas actually just optioned out Star Wars to Disney for a sequel trilogy – that world must be nice…

E.L. Norton
E.L. Norton
4 months ago

What 7th grader would EVER ask a question like that? They even give these kids these toxic propaganda questions. Fucking insanity.

Choombada
Choombada
4 months ago

Man hindsight is 20 effing 20. I remember the time when everyone hated the prequel trilogy and was saying how it was the ppl around George telling him "no" that made the original trilogy so special. And the majority were on board with that story, including myself. And now it's crazy how time can change these things. I look back and am so grateful for growing up with the prequels. I love them for completely diff. reasons from why I love the Originals. When I first saw Phantom Menace, I was at the age where Jar Jar was the f***ing s**t. At any age Darth Maul and DotF are still epic. Man, George, you been done dirty. You deserved so much better

sal ofthearth
sal ofthearth
4 months ago

Nothing has made me appreciate the prequel trilogies (and the 'legends' content) more than the disney movies

Overbound Game Studio
Overbound Game Studio
4 months ago

Fack Disney. We couldha had Darth Maul and Darth Talon going up against Luke and his Jedi students and instead got this sheeate!

Dermy Wermy
Dermy Wermy
4 months ago

There were the Tweleks that were sold as slaves by there own people, but that's 1 out of the billions.

Stealthi Master
Stealthi Master
4 months ago

Disney, we will NEVER forget! You were and are one of the biggest destroyers of the Nerd world.

Lobstro
Lobstro
4 months ago

On the bright side, Lucas could probably buy Star Wars back for pretty cheap. He might only have to pay 10% of what he sold it for. You're probably wondering where the other 90% of its value went. That's just the Disney difference!™

Neil Lindgren
Neil Lindgren
4 months ago

Here’s the lesson kids – if you own an IP you’ve created and love, and then sell it, you’ve given up all control of it and any say in what happens to it. So if you have something you made and love, don’t sell it off unless you’re absolutely sure you’re done with it, because you likely can’t take it back (that should be obvious, but people seem to keep missing this one).

Greg Zotter
Greg Zotter
4 months ago

I agree with Mr. Lucas: This whole Disney Star Wars thing is the right thing to distance himself from. He did his part, and now he doesn't need to get involved with what's coming out now (as much as I wish he was still involved.) #DisneyStarWarsisFanon

Lark88
Lark88
4 months ago

Lucas probably thought it would be fine if he left one of his long-time friends in charge, but didn't anticipate that she would hijack the franchise.

360whiplash
360whiplash
4 months ago

It ain't my Star Wars either.

Ruteger100
Ruteger100
4 months ago

it's the Disney kathleen Kennedy Starwars.

Gary Bridges
Gary Bridges
4 months ago

Lucas DID sell Star Wars to Disney for billions of dollars. It was his to sell, and he sold it.

Baddaboom, baddabing.

Nobody is happy with what KK's done since, but… it's what convinced to make my own Star Wars. With Blackjack and Hookers! Disney Star Wars doesn't live in my head rent free, it's simply a bad memory of what happened to a couple of good decades.

B Rabbit
B Rabbit
4 months ago

I still do not know the reason why George sold his Star Wars to Disney.

Star Wars was doing fine back then right? so it makes me wonder.

Oh hi there 👋
It’s nice to meet you.

Sign up to for the latest content in your inbox, every week!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.