Japanese Anime and Manga BREAKS RECORDS in 2020! Demon Slayer Movie Gets U.S. Release Date!

Clownfish TV
Clownfish TV

📢 SHADOWBINDERS SECOND CHANCE IGG – https://igg.me/at/DjPAqfVWtKw/x/19511730#/

Ron S
Ron S

I can confirm the cleanliness of McDs in Japan. Even fast food workers there take pride in their work. Pretty much any business is like that.

IzFan Art
IzFan Art

West be like. reject fun, return to sensitif topic

Obu
Obu

demon slayer is a great series, but you know what they don't talk about? who they chose to sleep with or what's the skin color of the demon they're about to kill, maybe that's why it sells so much..

Avalon64
Avalon64

surely this will inspire the mainstream comic industry to look at this, reflect and do whatever it takes to improve the quality of their product to appeal to fans? HA…they're more likely to look at this, scream and cry about it on twitter, then get their cancel culture mobs to find anything remotely "problematic" to get the series, banned, censored or cancelled…because they are all a platform of pathetic twats…

Xion Arcadia
Xion Arcadia

Who is Tanjiro? I only know my boy Kamaboko Gonpachiro.

Kamaboko Gonpachirou
Kamaboko Gonpachirou

it's an absolute travesty that the Academy didn't give a nomination for anime movies this year (considering their new guidelines for "diversity") such as A Whisker Away or Demon Slayer, but nominated fucking Shaun the Sheep…

remind me never to watch the Oscars again please

Drew Adamo
Drew Adamo

Ya but we got a gay Captain America That looks like a crystal meth addict how about [email protected]!!! Haha. This scariest part is they just don't seem to understand what their doing wrong

Iker Sanchez
Iker Sanchez

did you seen the article in CBR that says Deadpool Samurai manga is the most popular marvel tittle of 2021? leave it to japan to actually put some quality content

Torwynd
Torwynd

Its so great that for the most part that Manga and Anime In Japan don't bow to the fake woke bullshit and can actually deliver good emotional story telling rather than be forced to shoehorn in check box characters to make some idiot happy.

With the collapse of the US comics industry and the utter garbage coming out of Hollywood, Manga and Anime are doing great because they are far better. When I watch and read awesome shows and comics like Overlord and Black Clover or Demon Slayer and Attack on Titan it reminds you how good a property can be when you focus on good story telling and character development and not superficial trash.

MaggieTheEevee Artist
MaggieTheEevee Artist

I’m actually watching demon slayer right now. So. Damn good! It’s my favorite anime right next to Jujutsu Kaisen. Also Jujutsu Kaisen, fantastic.

CataclysmDM
CataclysmDM

Good characters and stories that actually show development and suffer through trials and tribulations, coming out stronger and different. Turns out people want products like that, and not Muh'rey the wonder jedi. Crazy, huh.

Robert Chan
Robert Chan

WEST: we want diversity, we more black character, we want more strong female we want this this this…..blah blah blah.

JAPAN: we only use 2 things and those are the plot and THE PLOTS.

Nova Beam
Nova Beam

It’s funny because I’ve watched a lot of “children’s” programming from Japan and it doesn’t treat kids like they need their hands held. I was addicted to Kamen Rider Kiva. It was campy but also dealt with some heavy stuff.

McDonald’s in Japan is so much better because Japan treats every job like a real job and pays people a living wage to do them.

Izbiski
Izbiski

The Eva movie came out on my birthday and I would have been in Japan if it weren’t for the WuFlu. I hated that I have to wait to support a series I’ve been watching since I was 12, I’m 21 now.

vincent207
vincent207

It feels like I’ve been waiting forever.

Daniel T
Daniel T

My 12 year old introduced me to Demon Slayer last week, as we were looking for something to watch together (Since Star Wars is no longer on the table)… DS is absolutely amazing. I enjoyed it so much. I caught myself cheering in some of the episodes and really getting into it. It's amazing what a great story does for a show. I can't wait for the movie and Season 2. Cheers to my son too for finding this show and pushing me to watch.

Argon1337
Argon1337

I keep telling them, if they want to leech off the success of Manga by joining their numbers with theirs under adult graphic novels, then fine. Clearly American comic writers are sooo~ successful so might as well stick to manga where all the good stuff is. They clearly don't need my money if they're claiming such vast success.

Cattsith
Cattsith

My question… Why does the sister have a piece of Bamboo? In her mouth?

Leeroy Porkins