Media Doubles Down on Calling The Snyder Cut Fans TOXIC?!

Clownfish TV
Clownfish TV

📢 SHADOWBINDERS SECOND CHANCE IGG – https://igg.me/at/DjPAqfVWtKw/x/19511730#/

Donte Morgan
Donte Morgan

Media doesn't want fans to be happy, they want to lectured them with their woke narrative and twitter likes.

Cosmic Collisions
Cosmic Collisions

does anybody really believe rotten tomatoes?

Hero of light
Hero of light

These morons tried the same thing with Sonic 2020, and look what happened

Cine Dave
Cine Dave

Look at the YouTube reviews

Brad Starnes
Brad Starnes

As someone who saw the original Alita long ago the live action movie was great. I really enjoyed it. I still haven't seen Captain Marvel because Cheese Larson is insufferable.

MagicMan MagicMan
MagicMan MagicMan

I dont want to cancel anything even if I dislike it. If people are want to pay for a product they are should get it. Free market stuff.
I personally dislike almost all Snider works but Im very, really happy thats consumers fight and finally get they stuff.

ViperChief117
ViperChief117

Considering they are the toxic fans themselves??? That’s hilarious.

Francis Ty
Francis Ty

Making Americans crazy serve no purpose by promoting cancel culture. The United States of America will break just as the rest of the world will break because of some geniuses decided to make China great. China made a greater mistake by betraying its partners by not sharing information of the virus early. No great reset nor World Caesar can fix the problem. Elites wanted this so they should rejoice in Gay Mao Caesar salad they chose with all the sour and bitter dressings. Lets see who will beg for the forgiveness of Jesus first not that they will be forgiven. Caligula 2.0 to World Roman Babylon.

Rolue Vas Reisa
Rolue Vas Reisa

I don’t care what psychopaths think as they celebrating cancelling people
The same people who spent years attacking everyone who dared to not kiss up to them
I love to see these creatures lose their jobs and go homeless

I love seeing these reviews companies go out of business

Warlordgab
Warlordgab

I may not agree with Snyder's vision of Superman and Batman, but I appreciate the effort he's putting in this Justice League Cut, as well as the fact he doesn't insult or belittle the fandom 😊

I'm looking forward to see this movie, and I hope it's a success so the media looks bad again 😜

Exar kun The dark side cosmic entity
Exar kun The dark side cosmic entity

Toxic because we aren't woke and we don't bend the knees

Darth Sacul
Darth Sacul

These people are so pathetic.

NandD TV
NandD TV

So let’s double down on calling them neonazis. lol

ThatOneBigNoob
ThatOneBigNoob

I don’t see many people talking about this but I think the channel should cover this. The latest Simpson episode is causing controversy because they changed the timeline, but also it calls out people with issues with reboots and movie adaptations saying they are trolls. They directly reference the Sonic movie redesign as problematic because the design was changed. Saying that fans who care passionately about something is wrong because the companies “can’t tailor to everyone’s individual needs”. Also that fans can’t judge something that hasn’t came out yet.

Borg Anon
Borg Anon

TheMarySue aren't feminists, they're Chyna loving communist propoganda spewers.

Jon Krupp
Jon Krupp

"That's how dad did. That's how America does it! And it's worked pretty well so far." ~RDJ

Robertson ponce
Robertson ponce

The Toxic Ones Is The Media Jealous Fuckers

Jem’s Mom
Jem’s Mom

Gen X here. These people would probably would have died if they lived our lives. Latch key kids. Ass whoopings. No safe spaces. You either grew a thick skin and survived or shriveled up and cried.

Heber Baray
Heber Baray

Toxic fans are the ones that don't support.

InjectSomeCommonSense
InjectSomeCommonSense

"Self absorbed moron" YESSSSSSSSSSSS PREACH

Jos El
Jos El

The reason they hated Alita is because they weren't told she's a girl every 5 seconds.

perthrockskinda
perthrockskinda

I actually enjoyed Sonic the Hedgehog, it was a fun movie.