Star Wars Fans ATTACKED as “Alt-Right!” The Fandom Menace Listed as PRODUCER on IMDb?!

Clownfish TV
Clownfish TV

📢 SHADOWBINDERS SECOND CHANCE IGG – https://igg.me/at/DjPAqfVWtKw/x/19511730#/

Mixed Martial Anime
Mixed Martial Anime

Money is being moved to demonize dissident views. Its not just 1 person

JDMAN
JDMAN

Alt-right is now the catch phrase of the far left to denigrate any opposing view. It's to say your point is neo Nazi and to shut you up. Same tactic as in saying something is racist to quell any opposition.

Tim Kunk
Tim Kunk

Wonder if Disney is "tightening the belt" at Lucasfilm. That would explains the low end products they are putting out.

Azrael Darkness64
Azrael Darkness64

Don't make Geeky mad now she more powerful then anyone in the Galaxy 😂🤣

vladamir m ivanovic
vladamir m ivanovic

Love geeky but she is wrong about wanting people to stop downvoting the disney sw channel. We dont have any power or influence with lucasfilm, our downvote is the only thing we have now.

Shane Nolan
Shane Nolan

Just when you thought you were out , he dragged you back in geeky ( al Pacino)

John Smith
John Smith

And in other news, "alt-right" is what the Left use to refer to normal people.

Shane Shackleford
Shane Shackleford

In Star Wars Force Unleashed, Palpy put all rebellious elements in one box. It allowed small rebellions to notice they are not alone, and formed the Rebel Alliance proper.

Maybe this will be life imitating art.

Jonathan Thorps
Jonathan Thorps

"OMG I'm being attacked by Gamergate, Comicsgate, and the Fandom Menace!Please donate to my Patreon, PayPal, and GoFundMe!"
That's their business strategy.

Smoochie Outlaw
Smoochie Outlaw

Why does anyone get bent out of shape over the sjwism, bullshit. They are a small percentage. Creators need to ignore them. They don’t matter.
Creators need to make what they want. You don’t like it, don’t read it or watch it. It’s simple!
I don’t like what Disney is doing with some of my favorite characters. So I just don’t watch their bullshit, or go to their parks. Saving me lots of money.
It’s great!

Priscilla Brown
Priscilla Brown

Yeah that’s always a great idea… bite the hand that feeds you that’s going to bring in the big bucks.😒
Yeah right, Disney your behaviour towards fans make you look like morons to anyone who is trained in and/or does customer service for a living.
Fan bases are usually good at keeping the trolls in the dungeons, if a product is great the word of mouth is usually is too…
But if all your seeing is trolls, and the word of mouth is bad – the problem is almost always with the product being offered or the crappie attitude of the people behind it.

bio kido
bio kido

To be fair, the people upset at star wars are not actually fans. Most of them don't know a thing about it

Toxic Masculinity
Toxic Masculinity

You don’t like SHITTY MOVIES so— POLITICS- and YOU ARE THE ENEMY AND a BAD PERSON. FUNNY how they turn to politics if there isn’t anything political about it.

googleislame
googleislame

I'm going to start labelling people I disagree with (or just do not like) as pedophiles.

Stephan C
Stephan C

bad is bad. it attracts no one new (no hook besides 'Star Wars'…and its not even done basic well. MCU has more reconition) and drives off their fans (who'd sell it by work of mouth) who are they making SWs for?
🤔
$$ laundering front?

Marc Baker
Marc Baker

When 'Howard The Duck' bombed, I don't remember Lucasfilm calling people 'Alt Right' for not liking it. Nor do I remember people being attacked for liking it.

SheldonAdama17
SheldonAdama17

If you’re not taking flak you’re not over the target.

sinofsanity
sinofsanity

25:31 that is an incredibly ugly bucky o' hare figure and my day plus my childhood is ruined

as a civil person, I hope geeky and kneon have a nice day, despite mine being plagued by nightmares that now feel like repressed memories

SheldonAdama17
SheldonAdama17

Kathleen Kennedy: Fade in.
Me: Get out.

Jess Stuart
Jess Stuart

Odd how lately in the USA the people who cry "Nazi" pursue Nazi behavior to try to force other folks to behave. As someone who is a person of faith, and tends to be in the middle-conservative politically, I've seen a lot of lies said about people of faith or conservatives for years. It's so sad anyone has to act the way Disney / LucasFilm is toward Star Wars fans.

James Jones
James Jones

As DDJ would say sue these bastards into the stone ages.

kish45
kish45

Me: 😱 Oh no. 🙄😒 Anyway.

Remy LeBeau
Remy LeBeau

i think it's just a troll. It was pretty funny

Dean Burleson
Dean Burleson

Between Lucas Film and WB they are determined to destroy all that we love

Oblithian
Oblithian

And they fully resume their self-destruction…

New Guardian
New Guardian

There’s a divide in the old pro-consumer (aka evil Yahtzee’s) celebrities. You got a few who want to revive it to ‘own the libs’ but most remember it as utter cringe and make jokes about it, ‘gamergate single handedly got Donald Trump elected’, ‘gamergate raped and killed a girl behind an Arby’s’, etc.

Jim Baker
Jim Baker

Hey guys,I wasn't planning on this however,been hearing the scuttlebutt about a couple of my favorite YouTubers so I thought I'd stick my neck out:not a big star wars fan either,but I saw the last 3 star wars movies and didn't care for them;does that make me an alt-right yatzee ?

Joseanelys Ferrer
Joseanelys Ferrer

Damn, Geeky is pissed af.