Media Wants The Secrets of Dumbledore CANCELLED! (And Johnny Depp, Too!)

shaquille mccray
shaquille mccray
23 days ago

Cancel Culture is getting toxic as hell

Stephen Lanuto
Stephen Lanuto
23 days ago

I feel bad for Mads Mikkelsen, he's a great actor, i hope his reputation doesn't get tarnished for something he absolutely has nothing to do with

girlstorm09
girlstorm09
23 days ago

im sure young kids still watch Harry Potter stuff…I mean there is a whole theme park section dedicated to Harry Potter! the whole thing about Dumbledore's identity is going to be out of place for kids 😬

Kara Lynn
Kara Lynn
23 days ago

i loved the first fantastic beast but after hearing about depp ive stoped watching WB stuff.

Croz Raven
Croz Raven
23 days ago

I thought everything is gay in Harry Potter now after JK Rowling woke retcon tweets.
Also, I still can't believe access media still gunning for Johnny Depp when he is literally confirmed to be victim of abuse while Amber Heard is a literal demoness who ruined his life & his bed with he crazy shaits (literally too).

We all know Amber Heard fvkked some higher-ups in WB so hard to keep her in Aquaman 2. That's how much corrupt & hypocrite this Hollywood wokeness are.

NKVD
NKVD

What's for dinner?

rockriku
rockriku
23 days ago

The franchise isn't good and shouldn't have been extended to 5 movies anyway.

Ben Masta
Ben Masta
23 days ago

Media wants it cancelled?

I'm definitely putting Secrets of Dumbledore on my "must watch" list then. Thanks, media!

ChaoticHoly
ChaoticHoly
23 days ago

Sounds like the media is worried that their hero Dumbledore is actually a villain. Given all he did in the book series I'm confident that's where Rowling was going until the end of book 6 when she got cold feet (or her publisher told her "no").

Zehn Waters
Zehn Waters
23 days ago

I'mma be honest, rereading the books Dumbledore seemed a little gay with how fashionable he was. High-heel, knee-high boots? Mostly it just wouldn't come up in the books. It'd be inappropriate for someone of his position just dropping his sexuality to teenage and younger students.

Michael Thor
Michael Thor
23 days ago

I can believe Dumbledore is gay, You can't be around someone as fine as Magonigal for so many years and not try to start something with her.

DigiDestined13
DigiDestined13
23 days ago

Having rewatched Crimes of Grindelwald multiple times, I can say that they foreshadowed the Queenie thing right from the beginning of the film. I won't spoil it for anyone, but for those who have seen it – think about what she did when we first saw her, and what her justification for it was. Is it really that surprising her storyline went the way it did when you think about it like that?

Aj Raven
Aj Raven
23 days ago

Dumbledore's secret is that he's… Fruitificus Totalus for Grindel's wand.

Joseph Kool
Joseph Kool
23 days ago

How do you guys not have 2 million subscribers? You're always in the news for calling out Disney's and Netflix's woke ridicularity. Disney hates you guys so much they have Clownfish dart boards at their HQ's. i love you guys because you're honest you fear no one

OneRoomProductions
OneRoomProductions
23 days ago

Don't know what I love more, Kneon's jokes or Geeky practically dying from laughing at his jokes.

Crane
Crane
23 days ago

If it did get cancelled I would be annoyed for the reasons behind the cancellation but I wouldn't exactly mourn the loss of the movie. The first one was decent enough but the second was painfully boring. They should have just made the trilogy about fantastic beasts and where to find them.

Peanut Decided
Peanut Decided

i’m 95% certain the author William is a middle school girl

ClausMystery
ClausMystery
23 days ago

Don't care. J.K. Rowling made her bed.

Abimanyu Putra
Abimanyu Putra

First they come for Alt-right, I didn't speak
Next they come for the Conservative, I didn't speak
Next they come for the Moderate right, I didn't speak
Next they come for center right, I didn't speak
Next they come for centrist, I didn't speak
And then they come for me, and there's no one to speak for me.

Steven Matthews
Steven Matthews
23 days ago

"all sorts of crap coming out about her" – regarding Amber Heard LMFAO. Its all over the bed Kneon.