Marvel Could LOSE the Rights to Spider-Man and Doctor Strange?!

Martin
Martin
22 days ago

Anyone else notice wokism is turning into communism and is destroying this country as fast as it can?

Cyril Moore 3rd
Cyril Moore 3rd

Sony owns Spider-Man

barbiquearea
barbiquearea
22 days ago

I'm sure the execs at Paramount are glad they passed on Marvel right now.

Niroc
Niroc
22 days ago

Marvel paid Ditko to make the character for them. This stuff has happened before, I doubt it will go anywhere.

dragonknightn7 n7
dragonknightn7 n7
22 days ago

God willing Disney gets kicked in the teeth on this lawsuit and in fact loses there rights to it

Sov Ciel
Sov Ciel
22 days ago

Oh I do hope. Dr strange is really good.

jason rustmann
jason rustmann
22 days ago

Who cares? They've already lost everyone's interest in anything marvel

Chris Prospero
Chris Prospero
22 days ago

Done with marvel.. After hearing marvel thinks the title xmen is outdated, im currently selling about 10k worth of marvel legends figures and canceled all marvel preorders. I looked at the X symbols of my Jim lee xmen collection and it wont even stand for xmen anymore lol. Its like if Gucci changed their brand to Giovanna. So tired of silly woke shit. Though I now have an extra 10k of items to sell so ..silver lining.

David Rahd
David Rahd
22 days ago

Don't give me hope, Spider-Man and Doctor Strange are my favorite Marvel Heroes, I don't want to see them being humiliated on the MSheU.

Sharmake Aden
Sharmake Aden
22 days ago

I think creators deserve royalty checks from Disney because Disney is going to make money off their work.

Disposable_Hero
Disposable_Hero
22 days ago

MCUtards: "But Stan Lee created all of the Marvel Characters! That's what Disney said"

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams
22 days ago

@clownfishtv This a copyright law that Disney can’t beat. Plus, this isn’t 1964 the courts in California and New York are more left leaning today than in 1964. The courts will probably side against them.

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor
22 days ago

“COULD MARVEL LOSE THE RIGHTS!?!?” Bretteridge’s Law. When the clickbait headline asks a question the answer is always a resounding NO! The legal situation is not similar to Siegel and Schuster and Superman.

Captain Opinion
Captain Opinion
22 days ago

On a legal perspective, this is pretty stupid
By this logic every programmer who "co created" Microsoft Windows are suppose to get royalties
I don't know about comic book people, but programmers typically sign a contract that basically states
"Every line of code you write during work hours is owned by the company"

A L
A L
22 days ago

This is the fourth video I’ve seen about this. I think at this point I want to see Spiderman go into public domain. Maybe then someone who cares about Spiderman can write him.

I ❤️ Florida/Warrior Cat Fan
I ❤️ Florida/Warrior Cat Fan
22 days ago

Karma that’s what they get for denying a dead innocent boy from having Spider-Man engraved on his gravestone.

ShadowedNight
ShadowedNight
22 days ago

I am legit stunned. Disney has a ton of money, but they have made many enemies so the thought of Spidey and Strange not being Marvel anymore is so trippy. Like, what is this decade?

FLOYD LEWIS
FLOYD LEWIS
22 days ago

this is Disneys own fault ..they got the extended copyright laws passed to keep mickey put of public domain..but when others try to use this same law..it was not meant for you to use..and for those who do not know ..most of Disneys longtime hits ..came from public domain..the same public domain they a working hard to get rid of

Belac .Howard
Belac .Howard
22 days ago

No they aren't, if they lose, they're just gonna have to pay that people who made them, that's it lol

Velveteen V
Velveteen V

o.O

Artlife0831
Artlife0831
22 days ago

I hope one day Disney goes up in flames.

Smash OG
Smash OG
22 days ago

I sure as hell HOPE they do. If they do not they will scorched earth both IPs sooner than later. The pattern is too common. These IP rights' holders know their time is over.

John Loewen
John Loewen

Physical copies are good. 🙂

Smash OG
Smash OG
22 days ago

So to ANYONE that supports Hollyweird, will you also support douchebaggery done by Disney regarding things they DID NOT EVER CREATE?

shadowspider9
shadowspider9
22 days ago

People need to talk about this more. One of the, if not THE main reason for companies trying to replace old characters has nothing to do with diversity. It's because of this. Because or right issues. It's because characters made by their own company are owned by the company 100%. Vs these estates that can sue for control and part of these character.

ian howling
ian howling

I hope so !!! 😁😁😁😁😁

Omega Katana
Omega Katana
22 days ago

Seriously I hope the diko estate will snatch the rights from marvel/Disney because unlike superman creators who sold the rights Stan Lee and diko worked at marvel when they created marvel and now Disney is suing them to keep the rights of those characters man what greedy fucks.

Artem Protectron
Artem Protectron
22 days ago

This day of news is encapsulated by the Hawkeye "Don't do that, don't give me hope" meme. 😔

David Rahd
David Rahd
22 days ago

yeah…. but if you buy a house you still don't own the rights of the design, you can't replicate the house brick by brick on another place and sell it like it is your design…

Tack’s GMV’s
Tack’s GMV’s
22 days ago

Hope they lose the rights to all the other Marvel characters.

Ava6581
Ava6581
22 days ago

Good! I’m tired of Tom Holland playing Iron Boy.

Your White Knight
Your White Knight
22 days ago

Marvel losing the rights wouldn't be a bad thing… who knows what would happen with them… but it couldn't get any worse.