Emergency testing for South Africa variant widened as fears grow over vaccine resistance – BBC News

Investor Swain
Investor Swain

I mean, it was never going to be a straight forward procedure. Like what was reported here, the flu jab is a fantastic comparison to how companies are able to tweak their vaccines so they maintain efficiency. From what I understand, all vaccine makers are currently in trials to achieve a more effective strain of vaccine for the South Africa variant. I wouldn’t worry too much.

Rodrigo Ramos
Rodrigo Ramos

Ngl God is acting quickly cus he's muting the virus for vaccine resistance I think that costs 30 evolution points, someone needs to close his Plague Inc. game.

mal leg
mal leg

I have been in doors for months now, why are we still flying folks in and out. ZOOM it . Government folk all flying to everywhere. STOP IT! Give people Ivermectin , and stop with this scare mongering.it now is hurting us all.

crashweaverda
crashweaverda

Can I get some cheese and wine with the crow there about to feed us.

uiqbal11
uiqbal11

The vaccine is useless, already knew this. Pharmaceutical companies are just acting like a used car salesman.

da g
da g

Such bull shit headlines my god

Sweet and Wild
Sweet and Wild

Ha! Just got my astrazeneca jab tonight. Greeeaaattt

L S
L S

Why does the virus only find its way to places with vaccine trials, tests, lockdowns and masks?

Janice barthram
Janice barthram

The South African variant is the new name for “we have a problem with the vaccine”.

Melinda Pacheco
Melinda Pacheco

In Asia we are using herbal medicine like drinking yellow ginger tea we call it tumeric we drink it when we are not feeling well like having cough and cold we drink it hot and after that we feel better! Our advantage we live in hot place cold happen end of dec to middle of feb whole season rainy or hot season! Praying for all victims of covid and variands ! Keep on praying to remove the fears! Drink something hot it can help you to breathe! LORD JESUS CHRIST SON OF GOD HAVE MERCY AND HEAL US! AMEN!

Did West
Did West

I just shit myself not

M B
M B

BBC treason against the people who pay the license fee.

Did West
Did West

And today Mathew I'm covid 143

Utd 4 the league Utd 4 the league
Utd 4 the league Utd 4 the league

Fear. Fear. Fear . Feeaarr. Feeeeeeaaaaarrrrrr. FEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Antony Berry
Antony Berry

BBC get this nonsense off the airwaves

Terry Jackson
Terry Jackson

acid rayne – ozone layer – WMD – 10 years left on the planet – corona………………….

M N
M N

🤣🤣🤣👎👎

A W
A W

The US is the richest nation in the world, has the strongest military, strongest economy, most influential politically, best universities, best sports nation, dominates music, movies, TV shows, top companies, top internet sites, most diverse, immigrant nation, most Nobel Prize winners by far, first nation to put a man on the moon, fought off German and Japan in WW2, rebuilt Europe through the Marshall Plan, protected Europe from communism and fought off communist Soviet Union, US gives more foreign aid than any other nation in the world and props up NATO and the UN. Everyone always criticizes the nation on top, but they always need the US to do things and are always under America's influence

Marion Turner
Marion Turner

cool

Smeagol Gollum
Smeagol Gollum

BBC is why I say when I look down to take a pisser. MAGA! Chaps!