Border collie smash World’s record for the most expensive sheepdog – BBC News

Captain Junayd Riyadh-Al-Hasnayn
Captain Junayd Riyadh-Al-Hasnayn

news digest to start the day (07 feb 2021, sunday) 5 minutes read; updated at 0835hrs ist

world: 106,342,867 death 2,320,445 (2.18%) active 25,896,935 (24%) recovery 78,125,487 (73%)

india: 10,827,170; death 155,028(1.43%) active 150,733 (1.39%) recovery 10,521,409 (97.18%)

30 central posts of joint secretary and director across various ministries and departments up for grabs via lateral entry

crpf inducts 34 female commandos into elite anti-naxal cobra unit for 1st time; will undergo strenuous pre-induction training for three months before being sent to naxal-hit areas

astrazeneca covid-19 shot appeared to offer only limited protection against mild disease caused by the south african variant of covid-19; mutated virus may reinfect people already stricken with covid-19

56 lakh inoculated with covid-19 vaccine, no serious aefi; india developing 7 more covid-19 vaccines

internet temporarily suspended again at delhi's singhu, ghazipur and tikri borders in wake of 'chakka jam' call; ready for talks, but won't accept anything less than repeal of farm laws: farmer unions

farmers' 'chakka jam' call draws response in punjab, haryana & rajasthan; scattered protests in other states; 'chakka jam' ends peacefully, rakesh tikait says farm stir will continue till oct 2

after sc bail, 'walked out silently, may be to avoid backlash': munawar faruqui's late night release from indore jail

j'khand navy sailor set ablaze for refusing to pay rs 10l ransom, half-burnt body found in palghar forest

tam: jewellery brands largest retail advertisers on tv; contributing 60% total ad volume for the sector

iit kanpur & startup endureair, builds unmanned drone-helicopter that could help distribute vaccine; can carry weight of 5kg, cover 50km distance

ongc cuts carbon intensity by over 12% in 5 years as part of making its operations more sustainable

gail puts west bengal on india's gas-map, hurl in greener, cheaper fuel for homes, automobiles

assam, haryana, himachal pradesh and punjab allowed to borrow additional rs 5,034 crore post ease of doing business reforms

ather energy's hosur plant begins production for electric scooters; installed capacity of 500,000 units per annum

us army contingent arrives in india for (16th edition) joint military exercise "yudh abhyas 20" which will be held from february 8 to 21

indonesian jenggot village turns red after floods hit dyeing factory (due to the batik dye) will disappear when it mixes with rain after a while

boy found alive after clinging onto flight's landing gear from uk to netherlands; survived 1hr-long flight despite clinging through sub-zero temperatures at 19,000 feet, treated for hypothermia

s korea announces $43bn plan for world's largest wind farm by 2030; boost to 16.5 gw from 1.67 gw

us: biden admin delays implementation of trump rule on h-1b visas, says lottery system to continue

us: trump's falsehoods about election have cost taxpayers $519mn so far; forced to devote public funds to respond to actions taken by trump and his supporters

in china's first contact with biden admin, it asks us to rectify 'mistakes' of trump's policies

myanmar military detains australian adviser to aung san suu kyi in first known arrest of a foreign national since coup; protests erupt across nation

england end day 2 at 555/8 as root slams highest score 218 runs (5 double 100s till date) by an englishman in india

today’s word – absterge – to cleanse especially by wiping : purge.

Stef74
Stef74

There's never a road without a tunnel for the corrupt BBC!

paul hoskin
paul hoskin

That's a lot of sheep

Baron Bones
Baron Bones

Reporter – do you have any idea of your worth
Kim – I just want to chase sheep
Reporter – are you aware you are being exploited for underpayment
Kim – where are the sheep
Reporter – have you ever considered going into enterprise for yourself
Kim – look I just want some sheep

Reporter – well london is now full of them

Stef74
Stef74

All BOOM no BUST inflation by design!

James Smith
James Smith

The BBC is the World's most expensive sheep dog…. Thank goodness the sheep are waking up. Defund the BBC

MikeStar Karaoke UK
MikeStar Karaoke UK

My border collie Joey has already learned lots. Great dogs.

Stan Gable
Stan Gable

I  work in Tesco Extra and have unfortunately found over 146 bodies dead on the shop floor because of covid since March 2020, staff are deeply concerned about the amount of bodies piling up in the stock room before they are collected by the local authorities.
Staff are now being signed off due to stress (including the area manager Darren) and some on furlough indefinitely.
Extremely upsetting situation 😪

Danny White
Danny White

All dogs are expensive nowadays that's why scum are stealing them, my dog recently died left me heartbroken but I won't be getting another in fear of it being stolen by these filthy scum

Sagittarius moon
Sagittarius moon

Rightfully so really it takes so mutch to train them 👀. they don't just automatically do the job.
the dogs definitely priceless really. I bet it is so clever ❤️ xx

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

More importantly those sheep should get an award for fastest runner

HowlingBeard Co

Ivars Matisons
Ivars Matisons

Labs
Labs video

Brenda Visconti
Brenda Visconti

Good Job Kim👍 was great watching her work!! What a Fabulous Job the Trainer Did..

idse
idse

My border collie was self trained at grabbing a pack of tissues or toilet paper and making confetti 🎊

pooja Kumari offline
pooja Kumari offline

Finally the wait is over 💕💕💗

ben31uk
ben31uk

Time up BBC ⏰

Cancel your tv license / direct debit.

Move to streaming services

Horus Child
Horus Child

Border collies are just about the best dogs going, I once got a Collie of this calibre FOR FREE. Sadly she is now passed away of old age. My replacement Belgian Shepherd/Border Collie cross is even better.

Moshe David Dyion
Moshe David Dyion

Woha 🤭😊

Horus Child
Horus Child

This just shows inflation, being raised in sheep country, High Pennines UK, I am used to collies. Most sheep dogs used to get sold by word of mouth amongst farming neighbours. It was not unusual for a great dog/pup to go for £3,000 to £5,000 back in the late 70's and early 80's.
Exceptional ones wouldn't even be parted with for offers of £10,000 or more. That was a lot more than £27,100 is worth now.
A great collie does ALL THE WORK. I knew one that would just go get the sheep, from a fell, bring them down a big hill, and herd them into a lowland field, without the farmer being present. It got sent off, and arrived with the sheep without ANY human interaction other than being told to go.

Neil Wilde
Neil Wilde

Defund the BBC

Mat Broomfield
Mat Broomfield

That doesn't seem that expensive considering how exceptional and well trained she is, and the fact that stupid rare breeds that sit around and do nothing can sell for tens of thousands. Beautiful dog.

Greenpoloboy3
Greenpoloboy3

Sorry, but my cat wants me to dislike this

AnantH2sO4., Congress puts wine for us salbarde o5
AnantH2sO4., Congress puts wine for us salbarde o5

.Anant.

AnantH2sO4., Congress puts wine for us salbarde o5
AnantH2sO4., Congress puts wine for us salbarde o5

Million dollar work doing this Singal dogii / .Anant. INDIANA

John Lyons
John Lyons

Now this is journalism

kether lecter
kether lecter

i love dogs .much better then cats.never been keen on cats

Unidentified Flying Okaan
Unidentified Flying Okaan

meanwhile in NK
Kim: i like that

Nikki Jackson
Nikki Jackson

Just goes to show, some farmers ain't strugglin

Kahsay Berhe
Kahsay Berhe

Haha!🖕

Elly Bell
Elly Bell

I got my border collie, directly from a cow farm, cos' he only kept 2. I didn't paid a penny. He got housetrained in just 1 day.
I never trained him to herd, but he does the job whenever we visit the farm, it's in the breed.
Very loyal and clever dog and so good companion…and of course he sleeps in the house.
Funny fact, he loves cats (he shared the milk bowl straight from the cow with a bunch of kittens), He doesn't like horses, but adores sheep and sheep even lick him.

T.S. Frederiksen
T.S. Frederiksen

I know I shouldn't blame all of U.S. for murdering my Child, I'm sorry for being so mad, but with all the information in my head, it really does feel like a conspiracy against me by alot of people in my Hometown, and around the U.S.A.. I'm sorry for blaming all of you. I really do believe some people in the U.S.A. have been stealing my children, and I have alot of evidence to back up my claim. The comments I have made on here at times have been pretty wild, but they are based on facts. And I can prove the validity of all of them.

stoufer2000
stoufer2000

Kim was making a better job of getting them out of the pen than his human on the gate.

Yorkshire Brit
Yorkshire Brit

Cancel your TV licence

Defund the BBC

Richard Kent
Richard Kent

Westminster and washington and the united nations are that sheep dog at the moment theres the text of you the sheep being told what to forced into pens