AJS News- UK Lootbox Study, Apex in Titanfall, Tencent vs Cheaters, Cyberpunk Multiplayer Cancelled!

Mickey Veach
Mickey Veach

Its always been disheartening to be told day in and day out that the PS4 version of cyberpunk is unplayable and yet day in and day out I fire it up on my dusty old PS4 and it works nearly flawlessly. I'm not sure if I really am just the exception or this talk of Cyberpunk being a broken game is just as broken as well.

R Page
R Page

Nobody listened when they said first person when it came to cyberpunk. Me from far away "don't buy it!". Never buy a fps from a 3rd person studio.

davernrush
davernrush

They made one pretty good game. Wouldn't go as far as calling Witcher 3 amazing.

Sir.Craze-
Sir.Craze-

Man Joe being so out of it in these videos is getting cringy. At least it wasn't to bad this time.
It just causes constant hot takes xD

josh Ryan
josh Ryan

Like none of the links work

Jim the E
Jim the E

Titan mechs in Apex could work if they dont have weapons. Remember, the Titans used guns.
Maybe they could like the trydants. Slow but tanky.

Todd Pidgeon
Todd Pidgeon

I'm fairly certain Sony dropping Cyberpunk 2077 from the store had more to do with CDPR announcing that you should request a refund, than having anything to do with its quality. When games like life of black tiger and other trash can exist on the platform, why not a buggy game that is otherwise pretty decent? Many AAA games launch in a buggy, unfinished feeling state, yet are allowed to stick around and be sold. So why single out this one? Is this one the final straw? Bullshit! Sony was not trying to protect consumers from a buggy game, they were giving a middle finger to CDPR for fucking with there bottom-line, as Sony did not want to process a mass amount of returns and lose out on their 30% cut or whatever.

NonyaBuisness YaStalkers
NonyaBuisness YaStalkers

Apex legends has thousands of peoples stats and stuff reset today

R3VO7UTION
R3VO7UTION

CDPR parallel development? They couldn't even handle one fucking single game development let alone tandem .

BigMobe
BigMobe

I've gotten a bunch of free loot boxes and after opening them all and not getting what I wanted I just stopped playing the game. I've been playing games since 1989 and there hasn't been a single case where RNG-based game mechanics improved my experience.

Alpharius Omegon
Alpharius Omegon

I'll be honest, pretty disappointed. Was looking forward to at least a co-op campaign mode where two people could do missions and experiment with builds together.

Oivatank
Oivatank

If you saw these three in real life, you wouldn’t believe that they ran a video game review/news YouTube channel.

MT
MT

sorry to let yall know, already got me my 3090 Suprim

Jon Moreno
Jon Moreno

Sorry don’t feel bad for the devs crunching game comes out fucked get fucked

Canucks4us
Canucks4us

It is a travesty what happened to the titanfall series.

Red Ayan
Red Ayan

Hey why didn't you guys cover the ALAN WAKE 2 news?

He Who Laughs Last
He Who Laughs Last

My guess is with the Titanfall stuff coming to Apex is just Titanfall themed items to get in the Battlepass, like skins and charms.

WOLFPACKLEADERZ
WOLFPACKLEADERZ

WHAT ABPUT NINTENDO TAKING DOWN MARIO ALLSTARS PACK AND SCALPERS XJARGING THOUSANDS?

bigports
bigports

Cyberpunks 2077 update feels more like a crappy bypass job of the problems and not a true fix

kshamwhizzle
kshamwhizzle

Alex: talking about the GTX 1650
me trying to figure out if that's at all relevant: 16… 50?

agreed with y'all. my RTX 2070 does just fine. hangs out in there being a little space heater in the winter when I play RDR2… what a legend.