MSNBC Anchor Casually Suggests Targeting Americans With DRONE STRIKES, Panel Doesn’t Bat An Eye

Sergio Campanale
Sergio Campanale

"Marjorie Taylor Green is the true face of extremism, Hate and evil in the United States" – I know this because Google popped it up on my screen as an 'exclusive' this morning.

Derek Chung
Derek Chung

Obama was the one who made this legal, and when I made a big deal about it then, nobody gave a shit

Lotus Wolf
Lotus Wolf

they are authoritarian and want their fascist rule

Michael Earl Grey
Michael Earl Grey

"On Killing" by David Grossman.

Everybody read it.

Firstname Lastname
Firstname Lastname

Dems are no different from Germany in the 1920s.

Remote Viewer 1
Remote Viewer 1

When Abraham Lincoln heard the arguments of slave holders, his rebuttal was curt. I would like to see it tried out on them. CNN host, would you like to see it tried out on you?

SyD6_7
SyD6_7

OBomber. Ver. 2

Five Star Plumbing & Consulting, LLC
Five Star Plumbing & Consulting, LLC

Milgram Experiment

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

Funny how they call every Trump supporter and extremist

Scott S
Scott S

Considering that they are going after Trump for incitement then does this not mean she casually inferred that the current admin should drone strike Trump?

Bob Ross
Bob Ross

right wingers:live and let live,there is plenty of room,just leave me alone.
left wingers:you will live how we say or we will destroy you! you know, cuz we are open minded and tolerant.

James Yanchek
James Yanchek

This is genocidal language, they have a murderous hatred of Americans.

Hunt Harder
Hunt Harder

Let’s get this shit over with if we’re gonna rise up and kill all these fuckers or they are gonna bomb us all I’m tired of this shit I just want to get it over with

Silver Galt
Silver Galt

LMAO imagine supporting the police of the military in 2021. Fools!

Cktime ThirtyTwo
Cktime ThirtyTwo

I’m on board! Test it on all people who suggest these extreme measures. I’m on board with that!

Then if it doesn’t solve the words problems it isn’t effective so we should top after testing

428 Renegade
428 Renegade

Due Process?
Free Speech?
Right to Protest?

OxbowZeus 21678
OxbowZeus 21678

Cordis die is coming.

Anthony Starke
Anthony Starke

Nevermind all the domestic terrorism ANTIFA and BLM committed all summer.

Jay Johnson
Jay Johnson

First targets should be the lying politicians.

Richard Brinkley
Richard Brinkley

@Timcast IRL I have a very explicit video of a VERY PUBLIC POLITICAL FIGURE that I would like for you to see. I don’t know how else to get this out to the public. I would like to send this to you for your review privately. Then you can decide if you want to expand further on this.

Henry Volta
Henry Volta

Report to Fbi

Jonathan McClain
Jonathan McClain

Crew Served weapons include 7.62x51mm NATO, .50 BMG, and 40mm Genade, typically. There are 5.56x45mm NATO Miniguns as Well as 7.62x51mm NATO Miniguns typically only mounted usually on an aircraft such as UH-60s or CH-47s.

Benjamin Irons
Benjamin Irons

Crew served is a team weapon so it would likely be 50bmg
Anything smaller can be easily operated by a single person

Tarson Talon
Tarson Talon

Look, I understand that the National Guard has probably slept in far worse places than a parking garage. But, this is their home country. You couldn't have at least given them camp beds? Really? It is quite insane that the so-called 'enemies' they were brought there to engage in the establishment's behalf care more about their welfare than their leaders do. I dunno, maybe they are just using sympathy as a shield again.

Fried Pi 3.14159
Fried Pi 3.14159

Nazi’s: “Trust us, we are the good guys!”
Communists: “Trust us, we are the good guys!”
Socialists: “Trust us, we are the good guys!”
Democrats: “Trust us, we are the good guys!”

MTSPORTSCARDS
MTSPORTSCARDS

BLM = Ideological Extremism

UruSama
UruSama

The left I’ve talked to who are pro Biden have supported this. Anti Biden leftists not so much, but many of those don’t bother with the mainstream media. Get this information into leftists bubbles if you have any means to. It has the power to wake some people up.

Dan Aban
Dan Aban

America has gone full HYDRA. Issue is my country could follow soon after since they keep using America as a model. FML

Bartholomew Roberts
Bartholomew Roberts

Why do we bother talking about the hypocrisy of Leftists? If you haven't figured out by now there are two sides, and this is culture war. Pick a side. Establishment Authoritarianism, as presented by the DNC and main media. Or, Populism, which had taken hold in the GOP (mostly) and among certain elements of the Left; i.e. Tulsi Gabbard. That's it. Two sides. Pick one. I expect there will be bloodshed before this is all over 🤷‍♂️
They've begun labeling their political opponents as terrorists. First they dehumanize us as "fascists", now we are "domestic terrorists".
Ironically, when Bush was Pres the Left was waaaaay against the War on "Terror", now they want it brought home 😂