Texas Running Out Of FOOD As Snowy Crisis EMPTIES Grocery Store Shelves, Food Supply Has Been HALTED

Thomas Morningstar
Thomas Morningstar

With all the influx of population into Texas, and that Texas has its own power grid, how much doubt is there really that the Texas grid was maxed already? Anyone who went through the SoCal rolling blackouts can tell you: When your grid is already maxed out, a high demand period and losing 10% of production from ANY source WILL push your grid over the edge.

identity Europa
identity Europa

I am not being rude or mean, I feel bad for Texans. They are not used to weather like this, like Canadians are. This is what its like most of the year in most parts of Canada.

Michael Earl Grey
Michael Earl Grey

I'm prepped and there's good reasons for it but this sounds a little dramatic. Covid-type media hype. I'm WAY more concerned about hyperinflation and that disaster is coming. Spend 'em of ya got 'em.

Stephan Desy
Stephan Desy

Tim a bunch of thing are wrong in this video. First you didn’t mentioned that both natural gas power plant and a nuclear power plant failed as well in TX. 2nd while the meme image from Antarctica is fake there is wind turbines in Antarctica. And some in Norway, Sweden etc.. place where it get really cold

TheHigherVoltage
TheHigherVoltage

What happened to Texas being a well run, republican paradise of free market capitalism?

Jeff Glenn
Jeff Glenn

Only Gov $ for global warming no ice age money…

Alex Rigsbee
Alex Rigsbee

Poor choice of words Ian on saying the 6 year olds gender debate is a "sexy topic"

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

And people wounder why they have a secessionist movement.

Charlie D
Charlie D

Gas lines don't freeze 🤣

Brad Meek
Brad Meek

I didn't even think of the damage to the food supply chain
Fuck 🤦🏼‍♂️✌🏻❤🇭🇲

Tkrbguy messenger
Tkrbguy messenger

They have special lubricants to keep wind turbines from freezing.

Oie Oieoie
Oie Oieoie

Bald guy don’t trust government. I’m unknwnbeaner117 and I posted on Twitter dirty cops I busted in Alamogordo New Mexico doing illegal crap just look I had to they have hacked me and tried to kill me just look and I wonder how many peoples lives they ruined for there greedy ass!🖕

GSCHG VT
GSCHG VT

Windmills and natural gas plants both work fine in the snow if they are winterized. Texas didn't winterize.

Crosis of Borg
Crosis of Borg

If trump was in office the dems would blame him directly for Texas but since Biden is in office they will blame Ted Cruz

Kevin Raper
Kevin Raper

I've lived in both Texas and Arkansas. The winters are very different. They do border but Arkansas is further North and has mountains. In Arkansas we had snow that stayed on the ground every winter. In Texas, even North Texas. You aren't guaranteed snow at all in the winter and I have never ever seen it stay on the ground has long as it has this last week. Now the pan handle does have harsher winters but that is a small part of Texas.

keith turpin
keith turpin

It depends you make turbine

James Bond
James Bond

Texas is famous for the exploration, extraction, storage, sale and transportation of energy, which supplies the world. Now, Texas runs out of energy. This is a colossal f***-up.

Pasta Rasta
Pasta Rasta

I'm from the area and told my coworkers that this should be a lesson on preparing for your own needs and to not rely on the state to bail you out. Of course, one of them went on to say "well they should've warned us better". Some people need to have everything spelled out for them.

Evan Hume
Evan Hume

So much for global warming! OH ya! they changed it to climate change. That way you cannot be wrong BWHAHAHA. Also, god forbid this is an annual thing it is no problem to handle the storm they experienced! I am sure folks in Alaska! or in my country Canada can advise. Personally, I believe if they were committed to natural gas there would not have been a power outage! typically freeze prevention teck is used on Natural Gas lines in cold climates…(recently in Alberta our cold streak got to -28%)

Alex James
Alex James

Who's crazy now!
-me (crazy prepper)

TheUnconventionalDeal
TheUnconventionalDeal

Its only bad in big cities where people look on Pinterest for meal ideas and head to the store for one meals worth of food, I buy monthly so Im still good for 3 weeks. Living 3 days until hungry is foolish and will only add to the unneeded chaos.

K B
K B

Alright kids does everyone have their safe and ready meals sorted?

Everyone?

dogfacesoldier1234
dogfacesoldier1234

Remember trucks don't move you dont get what you need

Jason Bourne
Jason Bourne

Technically the largest penguins are 4ft tall. So the penguins next to the guy could be legit. The guy next to the wind turbine seems more suspicious

Jason Bourne
Jason Bourne

I had no idea some penguins could reach 4ft tall

Michael Kolhaaas
Michael Kolhaaas

Amid Capitol riot, FBI released files from Kennedy-era investigation into Nancy Pelosi's father
In a 1961 memo to the White House, an agent summarized allegations that Thomas D'Alesandro, Jr. took payoffs from applicants to the police force, and helped to hinder the investigation and prosecution of crimes.

SuperDachshund
SuperDachshund

Brought to you by the wonders of green energy. yay green. yay windmills. yay AOC insanity.

kale sims
kale sims

tim this headline is going to cause even worse food shortage.. disapointed.