Strict Cultural Enforcement STOPS Free Speech, No Big Tech Or Government Intervention Needed

Trigger Happy
Trigger Happy

I’m retired at 40! I live on my OWN 40 acres out where TRUE Common Sense exists and the motto “mind your own business” is almost LAW! So FUCK Cancel Cunts! Go back and dig up my old shit all you want and kiss my ass!! LMAO

Michael C.
Michael C.

Does anyone else hear Rich Hall? I feel like I'm hearing Rich Hall.

Butter
Butter

This was by far the most ignorant guest you ever had. People got dumber watching this.

daddyrichten
daddyrichten

I'm tired of the whole "Trump is a stupid non intellectual" narrative. There are people with enormous vocabularies, and there are people who get things done. Trump is the second type. Give me that any day.
And I have news for this guy, EVERYONE spoke like Shakespeare 300 years ago. I'm sure Trump would have also if he lived back then.

google user
google user

you will be broke and you will be miserable, but at least you'll have fun getting there… playing with your smartphone while waiting for deliveries… until the internet goes down… or the lights go out and the battery runs down "Klaus Schwab"

Gina Galvan
Gina Galvan

This guy sounds like an idiot 🤦‍♀️

SavageReign
SavageReign

This guest was totally argumentative. Wouldn't even deign to allow others to have their own thoughts. "No that's wrong" became what I expected out of his mouth every time Tim talked.

Bob Dobalina
Bob Dobalina

all of our current rights are extended to everyone not sure why people still think they are not

James Wills Jr
James Wills Jr

does this guy like anything?

Coramelimane
Coramelimane

Tim: "I see you're angry."
Also Tim: "Let me explain to your face why you are angry."
Tim stop trying to control the narrative.

Ricardo Marquez
Ricardo Marquez

“Politics is downstream from the culture” this the first day I’ve ever heard this expression but the second time I’ve heard it today, the first being from Lex Friedman’s podcast interviewing Sagaar Enjeti. Has anyone else noticed or at the very least heard this before? Curious to know n recently fascinated to hear this at the risk of sounding naive

Daniel Axelrod
Daniel Axelrod

i dont like this bafoon

Papi’s Pro American Rants
Papi’s Pro American Rants

This guy sure as hell isn’t the Brightest apple in the orchard.
When did the Democrats care about principles? Andrew Jackson was the first Democrat president and very the biggest Rube around, Bill Clinton redefined presidential principles with his Slick Willy.

new mobile
new mobile

i just try to give them the old silence treatment it mostly works like a old saying goes who is more the fool the fool or the fool who follows?

Vasil Svolopoulos
Vasil Svolopoulos

I used to like Rucka, but he's showing a lack of understanding and reason. Saying Josh Hawley is a problematic populist leader reveals his lack of intelligence and paying attention. Populism the past 4 years meant putting the priorities of the US citizens above catering to the demands outside. Not racism, not white supremacy, nothing like that. What a moron.

Andy Teeter
Andy Teeter

Please Tim and gang. You should not talk about the divine right of kings unless you have read Aquinas De Regno and Boethius Consolation. Absolute monarchies did not exist during the Middle Ages. It was reintroduced into the western world during the enlightenment.

Rabbi Ezekiel Goldberg
Rabbi Ezekiel Goldberg

Let's not pretend that classic liberals believe in free speech.

Manpreet Luthra
Manpreet Luthra

We definitely don't want Trump to be an emperor. We want him because he shook the system that has been abusing its citizens for so long. He is a means to an end.

tubeler
tubeler

We need to start throwing Corporate CEOs in jail when they violate our Constitution.

Jerry Judge Hinds
Jerry Judge Hinds

The worst guest I’ve seen on this channel. Does he even think before he speaks? 😁

Julie Jynx
Julie Jynx

Dude, STFU. You have no place to be talking about reason when you so obviously have none of your own.

Brian Bullard
Brian Bullard

Wants to be heard.

Dino DiNardo
Dino DiNardo

I'm glad that you have your own thoughts and you have a good show but he is by far the worst yes I've ever seen you have and I've been following you for good six seven months now

Average Jon
Average Jon

Trump is what was needed for the citizens of our country to wake up…without that awakening, they would have "won" another election like they have been doing for decades, and not had to steal it. Americans have woken up to what and who our government is…and what they represent. And it's not our best interest…by far

Mark Munson
Mark Munson

Rucka, you might want to examine what authoritarianism means. Which party wants to exert centralized control and power over the individual? Which party has announced a desire to add senate seats, do away with the filibuster and pack the Supreme Court? Which party wants to eliminate media that disagrees with them? Trump may have been a narcissist but he was all about individuals rights and freedom to make your own way.

V R
V R

If older, wiser people don't buy into the new changes, whatever hell this wokenism yields in the future, your children will, not only uphold at first, but later involuntarily suffer under for the rest of their poor excuse for lives upon future involuntary red-pill moments In case normies need more incentive.

Racial minorities and non-woke women have the vast power to fight back today as straight white males are being silenced. No pressure.

Thomas Gianopoulos
Thomas Gianopoulos

Seperation of church and state was mentioned in the 1st amendment of the US Constitution. What was meant by that was that the state could not create or endorse a religion over others.

tubeler
tubeler

Trump is Atilla? Trump did very little but speak. President * is acting more like Atilla. Democrats are more willing to use force.

Zach natez.
Zach natez.

Gonna be a funny decade.. or would have been. Now it’s gonna be stupid deadly. Or can at the drop of a got damn penny lol

AlteringRealitystudios
AlteringRealitystudios

Glad that because I am a nobody, or perhaps too intellectual. That my vids smearing this new world disorder get no strikes. Nor comments. But I get views. Go figure.

BUBearL
BUBearL

Pfffft. Dude believes Trumpers will "literally" die on a hill for Trump? Did he not see the Jan 06 Reichstag 2.0 Cointelpro op? Nothing fucking happened.

Paul Dunne
Paul Dunne

I’m from UK and I think Trump had the right idea and I would die for my sovereign individuality. I see feminism as eve from the garden of Eden. They believe snakes (media) and they eat the apple of knowledge (socialism) and gain a conscience then they give it to Adam. But people ask questions throw that apple away because they see that it’s bad.

Scott 2A
Scott 2A

Jesus and people say Ben Shapiro has an annoying voice.

No Seriously, I'm Serious
No Seriously, I'm Serious

I hate these pompous and DUMB goo brain psuedo intellectual types. They’re fucking insufferable.

BUBearL
BUBearL

Grown men should not wear hats like that.

Anthony Cavalea IV
Anthony Cavalea IV

This guy Rucka is NOT an intellectual. He sounds like an idiot.

Be Meek
Be Meek

I want to watch these shorts but your guest is a freaking clown.

Jack3Boyy
Jack3Boyy

I never would’ve guessed Pool and Rucka being in the same room together would be something I’d love

John Doe
John Doe

This guy is trash all his points have nothing of value to support his view

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Ian's silence throughout this episode speaks volumes. Dudes a massive choad.

russell timmerman
russell timmerman

1:55 "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." 1st amendment.

President Elect Jim Jones
President Elect Jim Jones

you can easily tell this Rucka dude is just trying to say what he thinks Tim wants to hear. He has no integrity and belief system himself, just what he thinks will make him relevant and not get cancelled