YouTube Tries HIDING Dislikes, This Clearly Will Help Failing Biden Administration Videos

Crazy Kristie is psycho
Crazy Kristie is psycho

Don't you think we are at fault here we are using their platforms and products supplying them with money. If all conservative and others who are sick of big tech and social media stop using their products and platforms they would be destroyed but nope here we are using there platforms to complain about them on.

Joshua Frank
Joshua Frank

Seriously wouldn’t surprise me…. too bad we have already seen the truth that every single Video with Biden in it (even from liberal media outlets) are completely lopsided with way more dislikes then likes! No doubt they’ll try to hide it

Kevin Laska
Kevin Laska

Keep cheating

K D
K D

History shows fence post riders aren’t given any additional respect. Pick a side Tim, they’re coming for you too, it’s only a matter of time. Your neutral ways will not earn you any leniency.

Samurai
Samurai

The left has been working to make 1984 a reality for decades.

Orwell foresaw what his fellow socalists ideology would lead them to eventually in the deep future.

Dan The Man
Dan The Man

Lol ThankQ

Tim Lewis
Tim Lewis

The whole college thing is the way it is mainly because mom‘s love to brag about where their kids are going to college especially the daughters, in my circle of friends the moms don’t give a shit how much college costs how much debt their child could potentially be in, they want them to have the full college experience and that is a bunch of ridiculous shit, I try to speak some sense to my daughters but I’m getting nowhere because of all the crazy fantasies these women have, If you look at all the women that are in college right now I believe 2/3 of people in college are women and they also owe most of the debt, I guess ultimately it’s the fathers fault for not telling their women to shut the hell up and try to think rationally, I know it’s very hard for women to think rationally and logically for anyone that’s been married you know exactly what I mean.

Russell
Russell

What? Biden , the most popular president in history is disliked? Say it aint so.

MrSpecialbill
MrSpecialbill

But he got the highest number of votes ever and a 60% approval rating. Why would he get so many dislikes?

The Seeker
The Seeker

This country is in BIG trouble.

FallicIdol
FallicIdol

Lebron James went to college and he can barely read

Kosta y
Kosta y

YouTube sucks

Chet Walters
Chet Walters

Tim – With all these things being played out.. I have to ask.. How can you still claim you are far left and / or liberal?

STOIC HYSTERIA
STOIC HYSTERIA

Youtube BEEN manipulating the game for a looooong time now…
To the point that even basic viewers that are conservative and republican get their comments froze or removed

Wes B
Wes B

I worked at a college bookstore for 20 years. I can attest, some students don't read.

John J Riggs Archery
John J Riggs Archery

Gee, we can't allow people to express their opinions. That's baaaad.

Page Ribe
Page Ribe

Haven't they started this already?
I don't hit dislike (👎) very often, but it seems that, lately, on some videos where I've felt strongly enough about the content to go to the trouble to hit the "dislike" (👎) button, it doesn't register, at all (I don't know whether or not these were political videos because I wasn't doing a "study" or anything like that; I just made a mental note, in passing, that 👎 wasn't working.)
Just this minute, I tried "disliking" this video, and it registered just fine, adding one unit onto the number already recorded.
Now, I'm curious to know if anyone else has had the same experience I've had!
At the time they happened, it did not occur to me that YouTube might have been involved in the "dislike button failures." 😁
Anyway, I'll start paying more attention to what does or doesn't register, now.
At this point, there's nothing the teckie (m-sp on purpose) folks could do, when it comes to trying to manipulate public opinion, that would surprise me.

Jessica Opal
Jessica Opal

I got the screenshots 🙌🏻

Robert P
Robert P

When did youtube become Pravda?

L ee
L ee

YouTube is just a propaganda tool for the left

Keiichi81
Keiichi81

Public schools these days tell every student that going to college after graduating from high school is the natural course of events. They literally gauge their success as a school based on the number of graduates who go on to college. College has become meaningless. It's just high school 2.0, except it costs you tens of thousands of dollars and puts you in debt for decades, because diplomas for everything outside STEM and business aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

Kosta y
Kosta y

YouTube sucks

YouTube
YouTube

To vote you should have to own property.

Akshay
Akshay

Nah mate, they just want to apply it on their Rewind videos!

Art Belmore
Art Belmore

We can clearly see whats going on and its Orwellian

HamOnRye Chinaski
HamOnRye Chinaski

They DID eat tidepods! We had kids hospitalised in UK. Tim, after the shitshow of The Quarterings visit, better you listen more and believe guests too

Sara
Sara

They will have to kill the comments sections, too, then. Those are brutal against Biden.

VANESSA RHEAD ART
VANESSA RHEAD ART

I don't get dislike numbers on some videos and promo ads from people I follow, only likes, I hate it 😒

SmokingZeus GHST
SmokingZeus GHST

In Texas your considered to be an Adult at 17 of age, you do the crime you do the time.

So if the criminal justice system categorizes us as adults at 17, then the adult age should be 17+ across the board.

Doc-Rob1989
Doc-Rob1989

To comment on the end section of this segment If you are a confident but not arrogant single person and you go to Scandinavian countries they flock to you just like that meme, its somewhat of a rarity in some parts of those countries.

Greg Nielson
Greg Nielson

The left is pathetic…

The Seeker
The Seeker

Banning Shakespeare?

Jazeen Haral
Jazeen Haral

Comments sections are going next.

The comment sections are already completely moderated by ai. You are only seeing maybe half of the actual comments made.

You have to speak in code to actually say what you want to say without the algorithm removing your comment. It will appear to have been posted on your end, but it will be completely invisible to everybody.

These people are totalitarian fascists.

Jake Pierce
Jake Pierce

The algorithm keeps on showing pages that smear Tim Pool and I have to search for his videos sometimes now too. Maybe it's just me, but it's new

Dominique Galbraith
Dominique Galbraith

How long will the charade go on LOL

mkhud50n
mkhud50n

The Left is female nature and the Right is male nature. They are supposed to compliment each other, not compete. 🧐☯️

qooiuler
qooiuler

What Joe Biden video are they talking about specifically?

K D
K D

Forgiving student loans makes a college degree the new high school degree and disparages the poor even more. For anyone to take you seriously you’ll need a paid masters degree, and anyone that doesn’t go to college will be viewed even worse than before and treated like current high school drop outs. It’s basic supply and demand.

Jeff Mcdonough
Jeff Mcdonough

And that’s why you don’t ask a professional athlete what their opinion is on politics all they want to do is play their sport

Jake Pierce
Jake Pierce

College was just easy high school for me

Charles The Hammer Martel
Charles The Hammer Martel

Most popular tyrant ever!!!!!!

keyoke69
keyoke69

You are very late on this one. YT has been editing the ratio for a long time.