Timcast IRL – State’s Key Witness Exposed As DEALER In Chauvin Trial, FLEES Trial w/Michael Malice

Woad Berserker
Woad Berserker

Bring back gladiatorial fights between conflicting nations better a few fall in the arena than millions on battle fields, and no destruction of resources/environment and no civilian casualties. We as a species are not mature enough for the weapons we have. Too often peaceful people suffer from the (greedy, vile, zealot, ect) will of war mongers in suits with ties who are too cowardly to lead from the front. If politicians had to have there boots on the ground leading there national guard in combat I don't think they would be so quick to use war as a first choice.

Kieth Holland
Kieth Holland

Tim
Part of paying your debt to society is the loss of your right to vote and own a gun, not just incarnation. If you can't take the consequences don't do the crime. Do your research on the statistics for reoffenders of violent crimes. Usually prison doesn't rehabilitate violent felons.

Eric Staples
Eric Staples

That suit looks worse than Obama's tan suit debacle.

Linford Wenger
Linford Wenger

Great content! Good work!

tossed but not sunk ss
tossed but not sunk ss

Why are the dislike buttons not showing anything, I've seen this on a lot of videos lately. To be honest every video I've watched in the past few days.

Richard Charlwood
Richard Charlwood

Yes, rabbits have to digest their food twice.

evol jellyfish
evol jellyfish

Of course he didn't want to testify, because Floyd died from an overdose, and if he was the one who sold him the drugs than he is now facing a felony charge.

Travis Sharon
Travis Sharon

You can only die from benzos and alcohol, opiods will make you want to die, and dehydration is a risk, but generally not fatal.

mjcard
mjcard

George Webb and Stephan Molyneux also got their work evaporated.

Chris Christiansen
Chris Christiansen

If ypu guys wanna talk to someone who actually knows about drugs. Gotta talk to an ex addict. I got put on alot of painkillers for an ankle surgery for along time. Hit me up lyds. I'm be one of your common Joe guests hah. Anything to help educate peeps etc. Btw go mallace FTW ETH! up 2.25x

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

Also, Tim, you CANNOT DIE from opioid withdrawal. There have only been a few cases where someone has died while in withdrawal and those deaths are tied to other co-morbidities, such as heart disease, history of CVAs, or some other major medical issue. There have been no cases of withdrawal from opioids causing an otherwise healthy person to die. PERIOD… only drugs such as Alcohol, Benzodiazepines, and a select few other drugs will cause death if not medically treated through withdrawal.

Ezekiel Moon
Ezekiel Moon

Love/Hate Michael.

Mike Semore
Mike Semore

I was addicted to oxy for four years. Withdrawal is hell. You're constantly shitting, puking and miserable. You're desperate. Flop sweats, headache, whole body ache. The puking and shitting is the worst part though. Plus, it's nonstop for days, weeks even, until you use the drug again. It all began with a knee injury and a doctor's prescription.

A Squared
A Squared

Did drew Carey get aids? And what’s he doing on Tim cast?

Dirtnapstor •
Dirtnapstor •

Tim’s opinion of criminals doing their time and then get a reset upon release is hardly realistic. Repeat offenders make up how much of the prison population? And the idea that people can do what they want to themselves (drugs) without recourse… yeah right. Who foots the bill in the long run for the leeches? The everyday citizen, the responsible and productive member of society. Not right.

Michael Bern
Michael Bern

that is interesting theory about Floyd taking the pills in the car before the cop got there to avoid the charges, I think you are right, Crowder tested the knee on the neck and it is harmless, Floyd died of the drugs and I think you are right and I'm an opiate addict so I know about that sort of thing since I have been pulled over and had to consider weather or not to eat something that would kill me to avoid a charge but I would rather be alive all be it in jail so I didn't and did go to jail but I eventually I got out

Michael Bern
Michael Bern

I'm conservative or Christian rather but I hate cops. I've been mugged and cops didn't do anything so I guess it depends on who you are.

Dinosaur Monkey
Dinosaur Monkey

How bout replace Michael with Gavin?

Jacob Burton
Jacob Burton

Algorithm comment

Deepak Toor
Deepak Toor

love micheal malice

Swich Rhymes
Swich Rhymes

Tim. You cant die from not having opiods. Source: Im an addict. The only drugs you can die withdrawling from, is alcohol.

Lin Randall
Lin Randall

People have to take responsibility for the choices made in life. GF made many bad choices. He tried to pass a counterfeit $20, which the store clerk RIGHTFULLY called the police to report. GF stuffed a bunch of drugs in his mouth to hide the fact that he and his girl had just made a drug deal. He didn't want to go back to prison(breaking parole). He lied to cops about not being on drugs. The popo would have got him the help he needed to save his life(oh, but at least ol' GF didn't go to prison). Did Chauvin do anything wrong? Maybe. Maybe not. But GF PUT HIMSELF in that crappy situation. GF was his own worst enemy. Sympathy to the family but let's be real. Oh, and Tim, drugs are illegal so morons don't just go to CVS and pick up a box of codeine or morphine. Lot's of people are their own worst enemies.

M Lady
M Lady

New Malice 2 nights in a row!

x99centfuryx
x99centfuryx

So the key witness fled the trial with micheal malice huh? Ian joke

Vicki Schwarz
Vicki Schwarz

Too f''n funny

Josh swimmerly
Josh swimmerly

You are NOT doing it to get that feeling back, you are doing it to make the feeling of withdrawal go away. It is the most intensely horrible feeling going through withdrawal's and you will do a lot to make it go away. Most addicts get to the point that they are not even getting " high " anymore you are ONLY fighting withdrawal's and the feelings that go with it.

Jesse Wood
Jesse Wood

He came dressed as fucking superman. He's not the hero we deserved, but the one we needed.

brice cate
brice cate

Michael malice is the perfect guest. He will listen and impose in an almost perfect ratio.

benpixit2012
benpixit2012

Ibogaine can cure opiate addiction. This has been suppressed for decades. Please talk about Ibogaine……

Jacob w
Jacob w

Prosecutors over charged. Murder 2/3 wont stick. Manslaughter 2 is now unlikely.

L W
L W

What if?? Cuz theres been talk floyed and cop had a friendship, so could the cop really not have his knee on neck, that at that point he was ODing causing not being able to breath.

Gregory Palmer
Gregory Palmer

I need to stop doing this crap. The perks don’t affect me much financially because I make enough cash to pay my bills etc but I’m not saving a dime. Any spare cash I have goes to the pills. What they’re saying is true – stopping is very difficult you’re brain/body won’t stfu. I smoked two packs of cigs a week for 4-5 years and stopped cold turkey – it was tough but nothing compared to these.

Connor Ó Dubhlaoich
Connor Ó Dubhlaoich

I hate how people talk about the Rothschild's and do something like mention space lasers and end up making people think anything you say about them from that point on must be crazy too. Tim is guilty of this kind of stuff.

EnemyWithinYourHeart
EnemyWithinYourHeart

I had THC chocolate once, I think I felt a slight chemical effect on my brain.
I've never had a panic attack, except when the effect wore off. Fortunately it only lasted until I rationally realized it what was happening.

Jake Letofsky
Jake Letofsky

I believe the Kent Clark reference some people have mentioned about Malice is due to the fact he started the show off with glasses and a white button up shirt on. At some point in the show, Malice took his glasses and white button up shirt off, revealing Superman.

Skye
Skye

False info…. actually you won’t die from a heroin or fentanyl withdraw from an opiates. You will feel like you want to die but you won’t. You are at a high risk of seizures, strokes, and death from alcohol and benzodiazepine withdrawals.

TIMOTHY WEBER
TIMOTHY WEBER

I love and hate that suit at the same time

Greg
Greg

Jordan Peterson said something interesting the other day: he said that in order to be fully mature you have to be a parent and be responsible for someone other than your self. These guys need to have kids and grow up. Ending the war on drugs will, within one generation, probably make the US look like a mad max movie. An anarchist society would likely approximate the walking dead tv show. I know it all sounds cool to young twenty somethings but who said twenty somethings were smart.

Jason Baling
Jason Baling

Mr. Malice is in the building!

Enti
Enti

Imagine not knowing Joey actually got the volume V

Minuteman Homestead
Minuteman Homestead

sighs both of you are idiots

Tim the Enchanter
Tim the Enchanter

So … are we supposed to have sympathy for the criminal now because he was an "addict"?

N F
N F

16:35 I have yet to find any evidence that this neck hold maneuver is dangerous at all. Its one of those things that seems like it would be, but from my understanding the knee is placed on the back of the neck (away from the throat and the arteries) and its literally just enough pressure to prevent the person from rolling over. It's generally used when the person is not in their right mind and you cannot trust them to stay facing down. Because the problem is if you are a cop and you have no idea whether the person might have alcohol poisoning or whatever, they could throw up and choke on their vomit while you aren't looking. People ask "But why 9 minutes!?" because it only takes a few seconds to pack your windpipe with vomit. Then the cops would have to do the Heimlich, who knows what. These are police officers, not paramedics. It is a better case scenario for them to make sure that if the person does throw up, they are facing down so it all comes out. So why 9 minutes? Because the fucking EMT's didn't get there sooner, thats why. (No blame on them either, I am sure they got there as soon as they humanly could)

Its one of those things where it looks more violent than it actually is, and because you had George shouting "I can't breathe" and "Mama"(his girlfriends nickname) it made it look a hell of lot worse and because he died you now have insufferably emotional people who have already made up their minds about this case and refuse to set aside their feelings for a measly second and introduce to pure good old fashioned empirical rationale into the mix. I agree with you on the opioid crisis and war on drugs. But as far as the police go, I believe they did not only what they were taught to do but also the only right thing they could have done while waiting for EMTs to show up.

Todd Smith
Todd Smith

Listen, I hear you Tim, about decriminalization of nonviolent crimes. Look though, without a replacement, they won't be able to sustain due to the revenue lost to local, state, and federal government. Taxes and fines are the only source of government income. They keep everyone a slave for their entire life because of this. They will never decriminalize any crime or abolish taxes without a fight.

RSweet529
RSweet529

I make fun of Tim, Tim is a fool. What based conversation. Today’s shows mimicked the ideas that flow thru my brain. Chickens are life and bring joy. Thank you

Sith Ticklefingers
Sith Ticklefingers

LOL at Michael’s shirt changing 3 different times throughout the podcast.