‘Papa’ John SLAMS Cancel Culture, Explains How He Was Set Up To Be Called A Racist

HARLEYCHUCK
HARLEYCHUCK
1 month ago

This is stupid, his training phone call was not the issue it was his tweet about NFL players kneeling ruining his business.

Jerry ג'רי אסרמן
Jerry ג'רי אסרמן
1 month ago

The latest guidelines from Australia to fight COVID is, Stop talking! They show a masked person talking with his neighbor. Outside and both wearing masks. The airflow when you talk goes outside your mask can hit "innocent" victims! This is true and no Joke!

Josh R
Josh R
1 month ago

Cansorship is wrong in any form when it comes to speech. I have to clarify speech because I said that once and someone said “oh so we shouldn’t censor CP then?! Ha gotcha!” Some people make you not want to be a part of the discussion I swear.

DevvMag 52
DevvMag 52
1 month ago

“He thinks he was set up to be called a racist” isn’t that leftist ideology 101?

Mat Helm
Mat Helm
1 month ago

You're already too far down the rat hole to be saved there. The word that can not be spoken has to be spoken, or you're finished before you even start.

Steve
Steve
1 month ago

I watched pappa john with his son in a woke virtue signaling commercial attacking 'the patriarchy'. Now the left mob has turned on you after you embraced them like they do to everyone. I find it difficult to pity you.

jaxtraw
jaxtraw
1 month ago

It's moral lockdown, and it's been building up for decades. Since late 60s Boomers finished Uni and spread out into the culture.

Melinda Payne
Melinda Payne
1 month ago

Woooow. This guy did not deserve this at all. Wish I had been doing my own research back then instead of trusting the media.

Mike Schaner
Mike Schaner
1 month ago

I've worked for PJ's for over 15 yrs.. Met John numerous times.. What an awesome guy. Not perfect, but what an awesome guy.. Good show Tim

Republitarian
Republitarian
1 month ago

Hey Tim. . . a Multiracial society is doomed and will ultimately fail. Humans are tribal by nature. The different races are just that. . .different.

Deepgreenbear
Deepgreenbear
1 month ago

I always wondered what happened with this situation. There is always 2 sides to every story. The media will only give you ONE…

Gafook Yousepf
Gafook Yousepf
1 month ago

Bring me a shrubbery….or we will say, " Nee " at you again…..

Aimee Trethewey
Aimee Trethewey
1 month ago

All I know is that the pizza got better after he left 🤷‍♀️

Mohammad Raza
Mohammad Raza

Excellent quote: "You don't get anywhere in life by being a victim" – Papa John

Shrimp
Shrimp
1 month ago

Oh boy, Murica is a morally bankrupt place isn't it? Evil is rewarded, and good is punished?

Ulf Sark
Ulf Sark
1 month ago

I'll start worrying about the dreaded "n-WoRd" when black people stop using it. To claim that they're allowed, is racist.

Jaime Bendo
Jaime Bendo
1 month ago

I still love papa John's pizza more than trash pizza hut and dominoes

North Nova13
North Nova13
1 month ago

Tim pool and friends are killing it lately. I’ve seen so many cool people on this podcast who turned out to be the exact opposite of what they say.
🌩🌩🌩🇨🇦🖤🇺🇸🌩🌩🌩

Polycarp Hunter
Polycarp Hunter
1 month ago

that sucks getting fired from your company you founded and started.

James McCullough
James McCullough
1 month ago

Again, Tim, why do you have Ian? He detracts HEAVILY from your show… Ian, I don't know man. Try laying off the weed? Try not having to insert yourself where you're not necessary?

bryan miller
bryan miller
1 month ago

Just quit kowtowing to these pansy p****.