Timcast IRL – Papa John Schnatter Joins To Discuss Cancel Culture And Media Lies

BoomShakaLaka
BoomShakaLaka
1 month ago

Papa John is a good dude, it’s crazy what the media can do to a person. Especially with social media and lemmings to regurgitate bs.

Ray Koren
Ray Koren
1 month ago

Papa josh s was my favorite Pizza Hut I legit had my last Papa John’s 2 years ago and the quality was not good (Denver, Colfax). Now understand what happened. God Bless you Papa. I hope you open a new pizza restaurant or get back in and fix your baby!

Robert Haney
Robert Haney
1 month ago

John, u seem like a straight up dude, sucks they did u like that. Thanks for coming here n telling the truth. .. weird how the timeline makes sense as a take-out. They opened up one in my neighborhood 6 months back, and I've been hesitant to order bc I've heard your story bf. And felt you were wronged. Glad to see on here man! Tim's building something great! Thanks Tcast n crew!

xDivine Matrix
xDivine Matrix
1 month ago

Reminds me of a Whitest Kids You Know skit where he goes on to say "did you know it's illegal to say I want to kill the president of the United States " with a serious face😅 that show was fantastic I'm afraid to check if they're woke now lol.

Clear View
Clear View
1 month ago

i dont wanna go to papa johns

spike nailer
spike nailer
1 month ago

Papa johns is the best, big box pizza!!! I’m in Canada, there is no good pizza in the entire country!! So, papa johns is popular here!!

Jurassic Josh
Jurassic Josh
1 month ago

He still looks like a coke head. All the twitching and sniffling

John Schwalb
John Schwalb
1 month ago

Not going to lie, my wife an I used to buy popa johns way to often. So often that our local one recognized our address and would delivery drivers would cut ours to the front of the line because we were considered a "safe house" to deliver to.

Our last time ordering there we told the guy we were moving and would not be able to order from them anymore and he old us all about it. He said drivers would grab ours is the saw it because we were alway nice and gave a good tip.

To be honest we were concerned our tips were small. But ever sence this guy left it seems popa John's makes my wife and I sick. I don't think they still use better ingredients.

emach07
emach07
1 month ago

Wow!! That's Papa John??? I expected this old man with a long grey beard lolol cool dude!

Timeworn Taurus
Timeworn Taurus
1 month ago

Only caught a bit earlier, had to come back for the rest. And I am NOT getting notifications…🤷 I went looking to see if you did a show tonight, delightfully surprised the guest was the creator of my favorite pizza…which I have to drive an hour to get😏.

Ray Koren
Ray Koren
1 month ago

THE FOUNDER: PART DEUX The return of Big Poppa!!! F yeah!

Dave Frantzman
Dave Frantzman
1 month ago

So did Tim address his bad take on the cop planting evidence on twitter yet?

R T
R T
1 month ago

I've only had Papa John's once about 25 years ago in a collage town but rember it was a very solid pizza.

Faust
Faust
1 month ago

39:00 – All crimes are past crimes as soon as they are committed. I like Ian's compassion, but he needs to temper it with realism.

sc sc
sc sc
1 month ago

No word should be banned. This is a slippery slope towards 1984. Seriously, A-word, B-word, C-word, etc. It's like we are children.

Safuan Ahmad
Safuan Ahmad

Papa Jhons! Great place 👍🏻

Mr. Bont 00420
Mr. Bont 00420
1 month ago

Good god Ian is a fucking idiot.

Brendon Masters
Brendon Masters
1 month ago

Papa John's changed my life- ian

Glenn Mitchell
Glenn Mitchell
1 month ago

Whether a word is a "bad" word or not, no adult should accept any restriction on his freedom of speech. It's not just some general principle. You are surrendering your freedom to another person. It's not the government. Once you surrender, the person you surrendered to now owns you. Whenever you apologize for exercising any of your rights, you've lost that right.

kondomonster
kondomonster
1 month ago

I wonder how many states Joe Biden shifty's illegal immigrant children too.? And I also wonder if there is a connection between these illegal immigrant children and the rise of the covid-19 virus? I don't know, it seems very peculiar that a couple weeks after you found out I'll be about these children's being flown to just about any state then a few weeks later covid-19 numbers starting to ride.

Anon Sidious
Anon Sidious
1 month ago

He will always be Papa John even if I think what he made could not be called pizza.

Ketogenic Knowledge
Ketogenic Knowledge
1 month ago

Keep bringing on interesting guests, Tim.

Just don't change and lose your focus please. Don't flip-flop like Joe Rogan and you're golden.

Dave Weisbrich
Dave Weisbrich

PAPA'S IN THE HOUSE!

lol, anybody remember those commercials?

Locky
Locky
1 month ago

holy shit its the pizza guy.

Had one once before was actually really nice

Joseph Joy
Joseph Joy
1 month ago

Dude looks like richard nixon.

Tim Whiting
Tim Whiting
1 month ago

Timcast i.r.l. is awesome. This is the future of media. M.s.m. is dying !!!!!

Travis
Travis

You’re a clown. Unsubscribed

Geoff Speedie
Geoff Speedie
1 month ago

he should run for gov or something. He looks like a smart rick perry lol

Tim Whiting
Tim Whiting
1 month ago

Abram Kennedy must think he's Malcom x racist cousin ?