Another street preacher arrested and charged: this time in Vancouver

Trump is my President I am Canadian
Trump is my President I am Canadian

So the cops arresting you don’t even have to “have a clue why you’re even being arrested. Wouldn’t it be on the warrant explaining the charge in a little more detail? This s is asinine.

AVERAGE JOE
AVERAGE JOE

You can thank the alphabet people in Vancouver for this. LGBTQ and any other thing they can come up with. Starts with your mayor.

Chantal Dion
Chantal Dion

How come that the police don't know why they arrest this guy ??? Don't make sens to me either…

Sheldon Berg
Sheldon Berg

Not many people care about a street preacher. In fact, there are many people who will be laughing and celebrating this mans harassment. They say that culture precedes politics. This wouldn’t happen if the prevailing culture had the decency to respect this man, freedom of religion, and do I dare say have respect for God.
The canary in the coal mine indicated this was coming a long time ago. Now we are saying dead canaries all over the place.

James
James

What is going on here in Canada ? Do we have to mourn the DEATH of our Democracy ?

Joe Laurence
Joe Laurence

What has become of the nation? I’m so ashamed of Canada

Zoe Lafantaisie
Zoe Lafantaisie

I support free speech for anything. I do not support someone with a microphone preaching at people very loudly in a public place. That's so obnoxious. It's trying to push your beliefs on other people. I object 100% for the police unethical and illegal behaviour – that's DISGUSTING. What is wrong with police officers going to arrest a person without having a clue what the person has done? WTF is going on? I hope he sues them.

Tom C.
Tom C.

these cops believe that they can get away with this because eventually things will go back to normal and they won't have to worry about anymore but the truth is these videos of criminal police behavior are going to be shown to generations of people. What the police do now is never going to be forgotten

Mark Five
Mark Five

Imagine how these NWO thugs will behave once the people are disarmed and they are told to dispense punishment on the spot. A beating and then straight to the gulag. It's coming folks!

Robert Doell
Robert Doell

DId he have an Outstanding Warrant, OR NOT.

Jimmy Zhao
Jimmy Zhao

Collect your CERB cheque, Stay home, watch the Vancouver Canucks. Read Dr.Bonnie Henry's book.
Obey the Government. Be Kind, Be Calm, Be Safe We're all in this together !

Noel Wernitz
Noel Wernitz

"I don't know, we are just messangers", tells us a ton of the state of our justice and political systems. CLEARLY shows there is a globalist hidden agenda at work here. Those officers DO NOT honor their oaths to we the people. Utterly pathetic

Julie A
Julie A

Astounding…. fight back Canadians or the tyranny will arrive at your doorstep!

Tom C.
Tom C.

these police arrested this man for mischief? And they didn't even know what the real charge was or what had happened or what crime had been committed? they were just told to go out and arrest somebody for no reason and they did it. Police can no longer be trusted.

Leah Kuisma
Leah Kuisma

John 19:11 “You would have no authority over me at all,” Jesus answered him, “if it hadn’t been given you from above. This is why the one who handed me over to you has the greater sin.”

Tom Winters
Tom Winters

I will emphasize this again and again. This is not about a “pandemic”. This is about replacing religion with secularism and replacing freedom with communism. Wake up, sheep!

Maxi Glad
Maxi Glad

This is a new level

William MacPherson
William MacPherson

COWARDS AND TRAITORS SICK AND EVIL HOW DISGUSTING

Daniel Bauche
Daniel Bauche

Do religious people need not apply to any police department?

Stamford Guy
Stamford Guy

Is there anything more snotty than a power-driven female officer. Canada is really going down the crapper. I’m so ashamed of my homeland.

Arevernus
Arevernus

I have no respect left for the Police.🤢Oathbreakers is their new name.

Daniel Bauche
Daniel Bauche

The SS were just messengers as well!

Alex Camalda
Alex Camalda

Canada has become a very dangerous place under Trudeau. This has to stop. Chinada.

Trk Digital
Trk Digital

on the day of the Lord anyone who harms Gods little ones will be severely punished…….these police people will have no excuse for attacking a child of God.. they will be tossed into the lake of fire….amen

Bla Bla
Bla Bla

Dirty pigs do dirty deeds