Fairview Baptist pastor given three tickets for breaching COVID rules

Jeremiah Embs
Jeremiah Embs

Quite amazing that these policemen prefer eternal damnation to just standing down and refusing a paycheck. The fires of hell are not worth all the fiat currency in the world. Mark 8:33-38, "But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men. And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it. For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."

Mr Lolz
Mr Lolz

All these pastors are killers and threat to humanity. Put them in jails . Mentally sick anti covid idiot

KENT ROBINSON
KENT ROBINSON

IN THE USA WE CALL THEM===>ROAD PIRATES

Tamara Dinardo
Tamara Dinardo

This is ridiculous! Do these police not know they are here to serve and protect US! 🤯

Seb M
Seb M

Keep teaching the world👋🏼

bestdamncat
bestdamncat

wait till monday so there is no one watching. evil cowards.

Prussian Canadian
Prussian Canadian

How is it that Alberta is more oppressive than Ontario?
Like my church has a potential fine of $10 million but they've largely left us alone since then.

Trump is my President I am Canadian
Trump is my President I am Canadian

Jesus Christ!

kevin
kevin

I say this to the officers that know what the right thing to do is and many of them do but they are following a chain of command if that's what it comes to then I think it's time for you to look for a new career time for a change move on to something else and stand for righteousness

hyphen pearce
hyphen pearce

A world coup using a flu!!?
Freedom over fear!

The White Hat
The White Hat

Fear and division is all the enemy has. Refuse their fear and stand united and they are done.

Wise n' Frosty
Wise n' Frosty

I can go sit in the bar though with no problem. This is and never was about a stupid virus this is about anti Canadian, anti western, communism. We don't need to ask about mosques because we all already know the answer.

J. Sagiechode
J. Sagiechode

Gestapo at nuremburg all said they were following orders… They were hung from the neck till dead.

FLU WORLD ORDER
FLU WORLD ORDER

IT'S ALL ABOUT CONTROL AND GETTING YOUR MONEY. SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE IS ESSENTIAL.

Orpheus Head
Orpheus Head

Time to go underground. Think: "French Huguenots".

The Study
The Study

Police Officers! What have you become?!

Ken Chorney
Ken Chorney

Why did you answer the door when the gestapo showed up?

Grace Faith Being Saved
Grace Faith Being Saved

God Bless Fairview Baptist Church🤍

1fastbuggy
1fastbuggy

It is the same blond peace officer doing this . How does she feel doing this and her x friends that see her doing this ?

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

The cops think they are the KGB or the Stasi from Soviet era eastern Europe.

Rose olafson
Rose olafson

They have canceled all tickets to other people and big fines.
Courts Dropped the charges.
Yet, the only ones that the courts, will not let go of charges. Are the Churches. All charges and fines to restaurants, to people at Peaceful rallies, all dropped. But they are going to keep after the Churches, to keep them closed. Cancel culture, for red to wear masks, lockdowns.
What does this sound like to you?
Know of any country that does not like churches, religion, cancels
culture, wears masks, does curfews
keeps people locked down?
No One is to close the gathering of Churches.

Rarefied Tennis
Rarefied Tennis

Gimme a F in break !!! I won't have any respect for police ever again !!!

De Cuevas
De Cuevas

Keep pushing they aren't laws. God bless all. Keep strong. Not about an illness. It's about corporations and government.

Theo Theo
Theo Theo

disgusting what the police is doing