DAILY | Spying on Citizens! Trudeau pays US defence contractor to investigate Rebel News

Mark schofield
Mark schofield

Your being set up, there building a false narrative to come after you later

Kevin Tennant
Kevin Tennant

There is a big difference between living with caution and hiding with fear. I stand with the fallen who gave their lives for our FULL freedom, not half, not 3/4, not two weeks, FULL freedom. The law DOES NOT prevent anyone from robbing me, killing me or stealing my car. The law is built to persecute those that break the law. Its something we all have to accept when we live our lives FREE. Same goes with sickness. You will have to risk getting sick. Much like bars on your house or a home security, YOU have to consider the appropriate risk and response to robbery and personal safety. I won't do that for you unless you hire me as a security guard or armed protection service. Same with the virus. I am not going to end my ability to enjoy, laugh, sing, party, work, exercise, shop and do normal things for YOUR safety. If you want to mask up, never hug or kiss anyone for the rest of your life or self isolate, go right ahead. You also have the right to put bars on your windows. I do not want to put bars on my windows. Sorry for the long comment, but I need to vent. Enough with the medical tyranny and BS lockdowns.

No Is No.
No Is No.

Justin Trudeau, goes to a costume party in India w/a convicted terrorist. That is so, funny. No wonder, Trudeau hates Rebel News.

Richie Rich
Richie Rich

Here is some advice…drink 1 liter of water before you start the video, and skip the quaalude.

Terri L
Terri L

Regarding your question about legality. Why not just ask one of your lawyers?

Will Nailer
Will Nailer

What's he worried about 🤷🏼‍♂️

unpredictable 88 vanderhoozen
unpredictable 88 vanderhoozen

The liberal snake government doesn't like the truth I guess

theairgunenthusiast
theairgunenthusiast

First get rid of guns Second get rid of media and third get rid of free speech then the government can do what ever they want . Also training chinese military in canada ? Only thing i can think of is their training them on our conditions our way of things and how to come in easily. Canadian military would never turn on its own people…..however others might!

Lawrence Veinotte
Lawrence Veinotte

They are spying on the Rebel right now, they see this post, these wack jobs would not be spying if you were not making a difference, thanks Rebel.

Paul Prichard
Paul Prichard

Investigating Rebel News … for doing real journalism.

Lawrence Veinotte
Lawrence Veinotte

They tried to spy on the CBC, but kept falling asleep lol

Anne Hooper
Anne Hooper

Ya I could hear you chugging down your drink before the picture came on!

EOLIM. ELLEPAHCAL
EOLIM. ELLEPAHCAL

There's no problem with your website structure, in fact it's a pretty common type of website structure. That's a type of structure we learn to do in any coding school program.
I dont get what's the matter with yours

Justice Warrior
Justice Warrior

He spy on us whit our money we call this betrayed , treason

The WizardOnline
The WizardOnline

Exactly, why ARE we training the Enemy?

Humpty Dumpty Love
Humpty Dumpty Love

Sounds like some kind of interference going on there, huh? Can we arrest the U.S. defense contractor ?

TheVCHorseguy
TheVCHorseguy

The US woman is violating many laws using US Military funds to spy on domestic and allied countries to stop disinformation. The problem here is she and her superiors have decided that muzzling the 1st Amendment to stop disinformation. WHO gave my countries govt permission to shut down and/or spy on anyone with an opinion not in agreement with what ever administration is in charge. I can say with absolute certainty that the only reason she and others can do this is because of the PATRIOT Act. It not only gutted our Constitution, but it replaced it. THE ONLY REASON the PATRIOT Act survives is because Voters keep reelecting the same corrupt anti American politicians. These same voters could care less about the Constitution and personal liberties; they only care about forcing their agendas on others. Even if it means a tyrannical government.

Penumbra Shadow
Penumbra Shadow

This story needs more traction.

Jimmy Zhao
Jimmy Zhao

"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar; you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."

-Tyrion Lannister.

Just Me!
Just Me!

Rebel News and it's people are amongst the best journalists and or reporters that are not afraid to report the real truths, for which I am grateful everyday.!! Keep on keeping on as the people are watching and listening, including those that don't appreciate or like you or any of your staff… Fear Not and carry on doing what you people do best..! 😉