Conservatives are the counterculture | Isabel Brown (TPUSA) Andrew Says #16

Bowdean Mcnowski
Bowdean Mcnowski

I never used to be this closed minded, but after so much BS, whenever I see someone with Blue/pink hair, face jewellery who considers themselves a SJW, I automatically think "child of Satan".

Political Foolishness
Political Foolishness

The Nova Scotia shootings proved the police are NO SOLUTION to rural protection.

Ghawkphd
Ghawkphd

Great Talk, thanks.

— Almost every element of the Covid 19 narrative is by the empirical Data, falsified and the facts Grossly suppressed! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Vz7tZLuBI

Bernie Katzroy
Bernie Katzroy

American above all else.

TheLeadSled
TheLeadSled

The problem in Washington with these elected politicians is they claim to be conservative and yet their actions scream otherwise. I truly believe the reason America is in the mess it's in right is due to the Republican Party. They sat back and let the Democrats commit the single biggest election fraud in US history, they didn't fight it, on the contrary they gladly supported the man that cheated. I no longer consider myself a Republican, I burned and flushed my GOP membership card on January 6, 2021 when the betrayal became complete. I am sick and tired of politicians like Graham who seems to always talk a big game and then when it comes time for action they disappear. For the first time in my life I actually believe America is not going to come back from all this, the hateful climate in America is being stoked daily by these same politicians and our so called press. The nightmare has only begun, when Harris takes over and you bet your bottom dollar she is going to take over that will be the final death nail for this once great Republic. Lastly I served in the US Army, I fought in the sandbox when they sent me, I fought so others could have freedom of speech and free and fair elections, I came home to America that now has neither.

erepsekahs
erepsekahs

The looks got her past the front door, but it's the brains that keep her here with me for this. Smart lady. Keep it up.

Michael Noland
Michael Noland

Hey, wait one damned minute! If conservatives are the counter culture, then what the hell are progressives?

Oh yeah, I forgot they are anti-culture!!!

Bruce MacLennan
Bruce MacLennan

Conservativism is the new punk rock….

Dusan S.
Dusan S.

This young girl gives me hope that not all is lost.

Auggies1956
Auggies1956

The ignorance of today's voting public is unbelievable.

patrickcon1
patrickcon1

Wow! What a great woman! One to watch for the future. I love her inteligence and positivity.

Mack R
Mack R

Scary? More like a keeper. I'd ask her out in less than 10 seconds.

M T Corner
M T Corner

Watch an earlier video on YT of a young 12 year old girl who “crossed the border” alone. My take: Miss Belize is a young coyote, partner with her dad. She was asked about her father once BUT she told us TWICE where he is! Very talkative, CONFIDENT, and good at directions…. not afraid, knows the ropes, and convinced us she is just a newby 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

M T Corner
M T Corner

Denis Poirier
Denis Poirier

If you are white, married, & go to church . " You are a white supremacist " !

J Black
J Black

Omg …she’s smart and beautiful 🤩

Krystyna Poblocka
Krystyna Poblocka

Yes, free speech is not welcomed anymore! Best books for kids and yes for parents by dr Seuss are not welcomed anymore! What a shame!

S H
S H

The snarkey talking head bs is just a conservative version of MTVs decoded.

Joshua
Joshua

Christians are the counter culture; today’s conservatives don’t conserve anything anymore

Scott Heaney
Scott Heaney

'My "Girl's" Wicked Smart'

redneck chainsaw
redneck chainsaw

gee, all those "woke pink" camo nets in the background covering those boxes would go great with my pink AR-15 and our military's "walk a mile" high heels. add hello kitty stickers where applicable.

James
James

She's extremely well spoken and would make an excellent politician.

subzero
subzero

Buy silver and kick the lockdown to the curb!!!

Gary The Gargoyle
Gary The Gargoyle

Isabel Brown? Maybe, but the ones I've seen are usually a brassy color and we don't want to be racist! This is the 21st century when even bells are offensive! LOL!