Maritimes’ Most Wanted: mask-exempt couple in N.B. treated like dangerous criminals

I BraveHeart
I BraveHeart

I’d sue them

see_low
see_low

I put on a mask in stores as requested. I comply. But for the love of god do not approach me with this bs when im outside walking alone and minding my own business. I do not trust the police anymore.

The Lyon
The Lyon

Cop suckers

M. T. Electric
M. T. Electric

The police that do stuff like this should be removed from Canada and never allowed back here..
As a born and raised Canadian I'm disgusted with the police now after years and years of appreciation for them ..
I refuse to acknowledge them as Canadian citizens and they are not wanted here.
Good cops sure stay and are welcome , but the children bully cops need to be removed from here exiled to a country they fit in like china.
The ccp will take them and accept them with open arms.
Get them out of our country they are by far worse then criminals.
They can do anything they want to hurt us and nobody can stop them so there needs to be a force of good police to sort out the ones hurting citizens and remove them from here once and for all..
I'm sure I'm not alone on not wanting them in this country ruining our country.
Horrible police and I'm sure they are so happy masks cover their faces so we don't stop them from buying food and services in the cities they bully.
They are the worst people we have in Canada.
Disgraceful..

BLAD MORANE
BLAD MORANE

GOOD USEFULL STUF !!!!!

Eng Mac
Eng Mac

It seems as though the police like to make the rules of who is exempt and who is not, and by their actions they've decided no one is.

Emilee Wooten
Emilee Wooten

This couple was tortured. Plain and simple.

OCCAM'S RAZOR 693
OCCAM'S RAZOR 693

9 morons with dislikes so far. Amazing. NO V I R U S FOUND YET FOR THE 99.97% Survival rated FAKEDEMIIC. The Vatican's military must be stopped.

Xm Bt
Xm Bt

NEXT TIME I SEE A LITTLE BLUE HANDICAP CARD ON SOMEONES REAR VIEW MIRROR, i'M GOING TO TELL THEM THEY CANNOT PARK THERE.
IF THEY HAVE A DISABLILITY AND CANNOT WALK 1/8 OF A MILE THEN THEY SHOULDN'T BE SHOPPING RIGHT?? SAME WITH ME AND NO MASK. IT'S A MEDICAL DISABILITY.

Out Law
Out Law

Wow I'm glad I'll never go to Canada for anything

Mebs Charania
Mebs Charania

Western country belongs to China and politicians are in china pockets

KAMIL OGONOWSKI
KAMIL OGONOWSKI

Their all Masons
The don’t care it’s a Brotherhood
Unless your a Master Mason of the 33 degrees
Typically the IQ of Propaganda Officer is pretty Low 🤓
They clearly demonstrated that they suffer Underdevelopment Intelligence 🤣🤪🤪🤪
Don’t forget about the Retarded Communist Military Puppets🤫

Brian Kirtzinger
Brian Kirtzinger

All these cops have to wake up, they are basically doing this to their own families!!
By doing what they are doing, they're contributing to all of this and their families loosing their freedom, do they not get this??????

Mebs Charania
Mebs Charania

Nazi's are here in the 21st century. God help us

aCID sPAZ
aCID sPAZ

The same people that believe men should have an exemption from the men's room don't believe you should have an exemption from wearing a mask…

Vinko Totic
Vinko Totic

My friends, Sunny Days are Coming…:), … what a manipulator is our Prime Jerkstin…

Matthew Johansen
Matthew Johansen

Papers please

Wolffe
Wolffe

It's a top down organized effort to CRUSH any resistance to the covid tyranny…

linda keays
linda keays

So New Brunswick is now a police state. So much for their reputation as a tourist destination. Screw them. BTW Police MUST say what the charge is when arrested by law. Make sure you video every interaction. They lie. From a former police supporter.

Mebs Charania
Mebs Charania

At least Kenny is not doing this in Alberta. Ontario and Maritimes belongs ro China

Wendy Edwardson
Wendy Edwardson

I guess the police have nothing better to do. Grrrrr!

Richard Wigeland
Richard Wigeland

Keep up the good work! Brave people❤

Melodie Dunning
Melodie Dunning

When you win your fights in court, are your legal costs being covered by the other side? Maybe if court costs were part of the win, they wouldn’t be so quick to hand out these bogus tickets and feel like they can do whatever they want. I really have no idea how it works, but this would sound fair to me. If someone isn’t at fault for something, why should they have to pay anything for it?