School threatens mask-exempt father with Trespass charge for picking up his kids

Ron Wikeheiser
Ron Wikeheiser

They won't answer because they hate the fact they don't have total control because when they get home they don't lol weird

fireslave ozmandius
fireslave ozmandius

How long are we going too put up with this nonsense

Reid Wright
Reid Wright

Human rights violations all over this. Discrimination, breach of law, breach of personal medical liberties! And illegal directives against Canada health by discounting Doctors exemption

pat boyle
pat boyle

Before con – vid, when my son was in school, i would have to deprogram him from the crap he would hear daily in public school. Our third year of home schooling now.

Victor Lamothe
Victor Lamothe

Who pays there wages are tax payers so fire them now.

WillyBeeProductions
WillyBeeProductions

I'm NEVER wearing a mask outdoors NOR anywhere on my property, ever!…you can arrest me and my family and I'll take your woke asses to the supreme court of Canada for violation of my basic human rights! And I'm sorry, publicly funded schools are NOT private property. You can't tell us what to do in the open air! If you allow anyone to tell you otherwise then you don't deserve the freedoms that our ancestors have fought so hard to establish and keep!

Our Family Outdoors
Our Family Outdoors

Corporal punishment prohibited
4 No service provider or foster parent shall inflict corporal punishment on a child or young person or permit corporal punishment to be inflicted on a child or young person in the course of the provision of a service to the child or young person.

Mark Cruz
Mark Cruz

This is cringe worthy.

Jay Gee
Jay Gee

Listening to this man talk about how teachers are behaving towards his children, it seems to me that these teachers are mentally ill, abusing children, and definitely should not be anywhere near children. If at all possible this Father should be pulling his children from the school to protect his children. It’s obvious that this is not a safe or healthy environment for children.

GnR Railroad
GnR Railroad

I would never allow my children to attend these liberal government indoctrination centers.

Winter time
Winter time

Just wait until they start enforcing vaccination on kids before being allowed into school, do people even know that Faucci and Gates bought the patent on the corona virus? This pandemic has ALWAYS been a plandemic! Wake up and stand up people!

Winter time
Winter time

I should add Faucci and Gates bought the patent on the corona virus back in 2002!

April Thompson
April Thompson

Oh these pions love their little power’s! Screw them!

ROCK ME BABY
ROCK ME BABY

I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED AT ALL AT LEAST 2 OF THEIR TEACHERS ABUSE CHILDREN, EVEN INNAPROPRIATE TOUCHING. EVERY SCHOOL HAS A COUPLE. IMO

Victor Lamothe
Victor Lamothe

All these dimwits will pay for this insanity soon.

jan bittman
jan bittman

HAY TEACHER leave those kids alone

Toddy Gallent
Toddy Gallent

NAZIS SCHOOL SYSTEM

CoVeRt ReaLiTy
CoVeRt ReaLiTy

the history of the mohawk residential schools played out in modern form…same red bricks

Gary McKenzie
Gary McKenzie

Yesterday I entered the five points mall beer store, in Oshawa, without a face mask. I was returning my empties when I was approached by staff and told I wouldn't be served without a face mask. I explained I had a medical exemption, then was told they were a private company and we don't follow that. I told her that goes against my Canadian Constitution. I was then again told I needed to wear a mask or I wouldn't be served. Cystic enephalomalacia involving both interior frontal lobes is my traumatic brain injury. I experience symptoms of hypoxia and hypoxemia at the best of times. Wearing a face mask only exasperates the symptoms.

Rob Todd
Rob Todd

They are NOT educators they are indoctrinators, every one of them are corrupt and disgusting. This isn't new either, it's been going on for decades.

Brian Mcdonald
Brian Mcdonald

Very intelligent young Boys!👍

Jay Gee
Jay Gee

These lefty psychopaths, given a little power, get some sick, perverse joy in abusing that power and abusing the defenceless. They have sick, diseased minds; they are vile, disgusting cowards, hiding behind policy as they emotionally destroy kids. What a wicked lot of child abusers, pitting children against their own parents. I can’t stand public school teachers – they hide behind walls and policies to brain wash and abuse your kids.

patricia Diaz
patricia Diaz

Take your child from public school, homeschooling is the best!!!

Constance Thomson
Constance Thomson

…….because we want to breathe normally…….

Rebecca bird
Rebecca bird

This is child abuse happening in our schools.

MGTOW2
MGTOW2

Women teachers are bullies. They got nothing to teach but worthless discrimination against men and boys.

Rick james
Rick james

Canada stand together stand up and fight!!!

Wally B
Wally B

I'd pull my kids out of that liberal school so fast their head would spin. Bunch of fear mongering wackos!

Tammi Merktz
Tammi Merktz

It is indeed a very sad story – we've allowed the teachers and the government to ABUSE our little kids by forcing masks on them and have turned ourselves into worse than the country who has influenced us with this flu virus that poses NONE risk to children — our classrooms look like communist China's schools — who's laughing now.

Larry Ross
Larry Ross

What The Hell is going on Are We That Stupid

Adam Grey
Adam Grey

We all know those little kids are playing around with their masks putting more germs on it than the adults (who still do this BTW) and this is somehow safe? The far-left morons strike again. Poor children running around with a covering over their mouth.

Lava1964
Lava1964

Had enough yet, Ontarians?