Math used to “normalize racism”? Ontario releases new curriculum

Creepy Little Girl
Creepy Little Girl

Why do we call some numbers "odd"? That's racist!

Patrick Kavanagh
Patrick Kavanagh

The only way to end racism history lessons. Kids are smart no matter were you come from. Math is simple. Racist are in charge.

Smokey Mcb
Smokey Mcb

As Mr. Incredible from Incredibles 2 once said in this link below:

Incredibles 2 – 'Math Is Math' Scene

Emilio Zapata
Emilio Zapata

Google IQ level according to country.

Brian J
Brian J

Bill gates doesn’t have an education.

Michael
Michael

WE ALLOWED COMMIES….. WE GOT MARXISTS!

Fred the Canadian Boer
Fred the Canadian Boer

Math is done on white paper, so doing math on Racist white Paper is wrong , like 4 + 4 = 7 is correct , Right ! NOPE math is either correct or wrong on any color paper !

Concerned Jan
Concerned Jan

Voted for Ford, he won, and we got four more years of Wynne. Fantastic.

GentleGiraffe
GentleGiraffe

Math is one of the few subjects which cannot be considered – by any normal, intelligent person – as 'racist'.

Kris Rock
Kris Rock

Anyone putting up with this shit's part of the problem. Period!

Princess Pi Plays Bass
Princess Pi Plays Bass

So that is why Microsoft stinks with bad.

L T
L T

Not everyone is good at everything. Why can’t they just accept everyone’s skills are different. Someone good at Math and someone is good at Arts or whatever. These socialism ideologies are just trying to brainwash our kids and turn them all into liberal zombies.

mike savage
mike savage

Ford worst government in Ontario history

Richard Plante
Richard Plante

When it comes to math, I'm dyslexic, couldn't do math to save my life. But using math to say you're racist? Here's how I look at it. When it comes to LABELs like racist, anti-racist, etc., I will just say "I'm dyslexic and I don't know what the hell you're talking about." True story folks! True story. And that's what I love about myself; I can take the not-so-good and make it alright. And that's okay by me.

Bart Jenkins
Bart Jenkins

Every Ontario parent should see this video.

Joel Trainor
Joel Trainor

Nothing like making humans more ignorant! Mathematics is the most pure subjects in science. It doesn’t discriminate. Anyone can master math, regardless of race, if they actually apply themselves. Only one word can describe the people who came up with this dribble, lunatic!

Viktor Protsenko
Viktor Protsenko

Who created this curriculum? They are clinical idiots. Why one should give their precious child to these insane criminals called "teachers"? Why should we allow their trade union to destroy our future?

Cam Anderson
Cam Anderson

asians being good at math is nothing new and isnt racist. It is basically a fact. From asians I know they are well aware of the "stereotype" but know full on they are the smartest kids in the class.

Gary D
Gary D

One can be guaranteed that those who write these education editorial are motivated by self preservation and enrichment with the least amount of effort on their part. They place themselves on a self created moral pedestal and insure that anyone who calls them out is publicly shamed. I faced similar for my working life where it was more who you knew especially union bosses and not job performance. It leads to less than optimum performance and discourages anyone outside their inner circle adding value to the task at hand.