First Nations guide decries acts of vandalism and arson currently plaguing Canadian churches

no one
no one

Trudeau must have cut some checks they arent screaming about 120 year old graves.

realcanadiangirl64
realcanadiangirl64

God Bless this beautiful woman for sharing her stories with us 💗

Victim of Injustice from all
Victim of Injustice from all

Yes no revenge on anyone at all

its that wu tang guy.
its that wu tang guy.

wu tang..

Wayne N
Wayne N

As a Australian I find this Act as descuting and disrespectful. Teredo is no leader . How can anyone except this evils

Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Having First Nation status in Canada is like winning the lottery.

Tyson J.
Tyson J.

Your thumbnail has a typo

Clayton O
Clayton O

We need to listen! We need to understand. To understand we HAVE to listen.

Meh Burnard
Meh Burnard

I very much enjoyed this interesting interview. Thank you!

Sean Reid
Sean Reid

I'm all for Canada standing up to the agreements we've made with the indeginous people of Canada but I don't agree with the policy of throwing good money after bad. We have paid billions of dollars to enhance the indeginous population to better themselves and progress. They can develop industry from the natural resources they and the government control but for as long as I remember they are being mistreated and exploited… As a child I took a UNICEF box around with me to collect pennies for the starving kids in Africa… 50 years later I'm still seeing promotions for sending money to Africa… The fact here is welfare or subsided communities never work….. Shut it all down and in 10 years the indeginous community will be a leader in business and economy with respect to natural resources and ingenuity

Christine
Christine
Revival321
Revival321

Trudeau fighting first nations in court seems odd at this time in history! Still taking the children away through child welfare. Pierre trudeau was active in developing residential schools.

Mud Puddle
Mud Puddle

Arson is an act of terrorism… and you know what we do with terrorists around here dont you? Notice how the orchard looks a little greener than usual?

Jack Alister
Jack Alister

Rez schools were a horrible thing. In late 60s- early 70s ,I went to school with twin boys who were in one,as well as others not in my class. They always looked sad,and as kid I never understood why. I have great respect for the elder generation of Anishinabe people. My grandpa hired an entire family to help on our farm,made sure they were well taken care of with food and a good wage. The granny made me a pair of mocassins when I was about 7,still have them today at 58. Learned a lot from that family.

blackface the new face of canada
blackface the new face of canada

the kind of interview you will NEVER see or hear on cbc, ctv, global, etc