BRISBANE PROTESTER: If this gets on the tv please report the truth

source

▼▼ Show Description ▼▼


Ads




You might be interested in

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
10 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Rebel News
Rebel News
17 days ago
B LN
B LN
17 days ago

Nobody in my neighborhood even wears a mask. We see through the lies and BS

Jamie Phillips
Jamie Phillips
17 days ago

We want our country to be the way it use to be! No one around the world wants to live in the new dystopian society

Dorian Vaughan
Dorian Vaughan
17 days ago

We are young and free" well that's what the national anthem says in the first bloody verse. AUSTRALIANS WAKE UP! ! ! !

Back Marker
Back Marker
17 days ago

The entire system is corrupted. There is nothing you can do about it when 90% population are happy to be sheeps. They corner the remaining 10% no big deal. What a shame of a society !

rbbme Rbbme
rbbme Rbbme
17 days ago

HEA EXACTLY RIGHT!!! PEOPLE ARE NOT STUPID , WE ARE EDUCATED TO THE HYPOCRISY FROM THAT GUY , GAYES SOMETHING. THE ONE THAT INVENTED THAT THING THAT EVERYONE HAS

Benjamin Joshua
Benjamin Joshua
17 days ago

Investing in crypto now should be in every wise individuals list, in some months time you'll be ecstatic with the decision you made today.

FallenAngel1
FallenAngel1
17 days ago

Educated LMFAO

Big Chief
Big Chief
17 days ago

No positivity here, only misery in Sydney and it's going to get a whole lot worse. The only thing I am positive about is a change to work and the great resignation. Had enough of slaving 5 days a week, we need a UBI and flexible work needs to become the norm. And yes, bodily autonomy needs to be respected and we need to say NO to passports.

les gaal
les gaal
17 days ago

Well done Yasmin on a 100%report on the truth ,that gentleman is completely right we are sick of the way and direction our country has gone. There's only one word for that direction GREED. FREEDOM TO THE PEOPLE ,FREEDOM, FREEDOM, FREEDOM.

Oh hi there 👋
It’s nice to meet you.

Sign up to for the latest content in your inbox, every week!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.