Squad Member Ayanna Pressley Is SHOCKED That People Don’t Want 16-Year-Old Kids To Vote

Black Conservative Perspective
Black Conservative Perspective

What do yall think the voting age should be?!

bill slayton
bill slayton

Hell most kids don't even know if they need to wear a condom before during or after sex. Video games are what they train on in life so you think they are capable in making a sound decision? Just look at all the people who voted for Biden on the promise he would give em $2000 for voting for him. You vote for someone with sound ideas and the mind set to put America first and helping America not take us down.

Refined Grace through Dancing
Refined Grace through Dancing

Well if they want 16 year olds to vote I guess they can serve in the military and have to go to war these politicians promote be tried as an adult, be served alcohol and so on.

Achilleon
Achilleon

They understand completely that a 16 year old has no clue what is really going on and will vote however SNL or the Daily show tells them.

WWP Phantom
WWP Phantom

I am shocked! Shocked! Well not that shocked…

MLE Trout
MLE Trout

People shouldn’t be allowed to vote until after completing two years of military/civil service.

David S
David S

Let me get this straight. Republicans in the House voted to silence Margorie Taylor-Greene even though she stands for Conservative values. Yet they dance with Democrats like AOC, Shumer, Sasse, Pelosi. Which is it?

methk9 canvas
methk9 canvas

Imagine your mom saying " if you want to live in this house u better vote for so n so..and I need the reacits too"

Curtis Blyden
Curtis Blyden

Dumbest idea I’ve ever heard 😂

Silo
Silo

Communists at their best…

Ashley Dey
Ashley Dey

im under the age of 18 so ik there are a lot of guillible dumbasses around my age so i dont want them to lower the voting age

Angela Benton
Angela Benton

Jon Stewart's Indecision 2000 was the best election coverage to this day.

Janet Hadsell
Janet Hadsell

Please don’t give my 16 year old rights to vote, if so I will give him more responsibilities. Let kids be kids because it sucks being an adult.

Theta Young
Theta Young

Look lady, it’s hard enough having to live with the voting results of full pledged dumb adults. Now add 16 years olds to the batch! Hell no!

Niki Mike
Niki Mike

All I see is an Gender and Race swapped Lex Luthor

BOSS 350z
BOSS 350z

I swear that chick could be a Bond villain… straight up, she looks like she lives in a bunker inside of a mountain and a furry cat on her lap…

Katrina j
Katrina j

At 16 your body is still going through puberty and rushing with hormone changes and mood swings. Not exactly stable to make decisions on certain things.

Necroticus
Necroticus

it should be raised imo. if you are not responsible enough to handle decisions about yourself and alcohol, you are certainly not responsible enough to make decisions that affect others. if I am being completely, enlistment age should also be raised for the same reason.

Theta Young
Theta Young

I am so tired of the words racism, racist being spoken. It’s actually turning me into one.

RICHARD SMITH
RICHARD SMITH

It’s this point an IQ test first before they vote haha .. No way at that young age should they vote in my opinion

Tony
Tony

You should be an adult. If they want 16 to be the new voting age then change school completely and have them graduate high-school at 16. I don't want leftist school systems influencing my kids

Patriotic Justice
Patriotic Justice

Imagine that; people don't want a bunch of angst-filled dope smoking morons deciding the fate of the country. Sixteen year olds don't think about the future or the consequences of actions; they think about themselves, living in the moment, devil take the rest. They get their political information from blogs and late night show hosts. It'd be like taking the ability to control my heart beat and giving it to a rapid chimpanzee.

Dave Johnson
Dave Johnson

Democrats are ruining and killing this country

Sherrie Myles
Sherrie Myles

Nope. It didn't pass in California. Your brains don't fully developed until 21. That your frontal lobe. That why they still can't make rational decisions. You have really live life until you In your 30's. Tax, kids, homes etc..no more parties and responsibilities fully kick in.

NEC ASPERA TERRENT
NEC ASPERA TERRENT

I think they should raise the voting age except for those serving in the military

Katya Reads
Katya Reads

Agree with you!

Timothy Owens
Timothy Owens

People don't want high school aged brainwashed kids who have never paid a bill in their life voting. Yes that is shocking.

BOSS 350z
BOSS 350z

if anything, the voting age should be raised to at least 25 or, people should have to pass a basic civics test if they want to vote before that. Ignorant voters are a plague because they are massive groups who are easily manipulated by corrupt politicians with platitudes and empty promises, specifically because of how ignorant they are. We don't get much more ignorant than when we're 16yrs old….all social classes, financial levels, genders and races are straight dum dums at that age…