Dave Ramsey: Progressives Pushing For Forgiving Student Loan Debt & Stimulus Checks Are Buying Votes

Black Conservative Perspective
Black Conservative Perspective

Is Dave Ramsey correct on stimulus checks and student loan forgiveness?

Theadore Bundy
Theadore Bundy

That's what they did in Gergia with the 2k stim check promise.

SAINT TIMOTHY
SAINT TIMOTHY

Dont want college debt dont go to college

Amy Ballard
Amy Ballard

buy votes

Mark Slate
Mark Slate

Why would they even have to do this? They have own the machines and rig the voting every time. I highly doubt they’re trying to buy votes, when they can just put in all the votes they want. Duh

Invisible Black Elephants Podcast
Invisible Black Elephants Podcast

You are preaching fam!

The Straggler
The Straggler

Exactly what I've been saying. We need to reform K-12, as much as we do need to with college. Vocational training and trade programs need to brought back into school, as well as community college.

Brent Millsop
Brent Millsop

Overcome the Fraud of the Demoncrats Covid Fraud and Scam… People need to get a back bone and tell idiots in elected positions to get out of the way of people who work.

D.O.D
D.O.D

I'm shocked that you dont hang on every word white ZADDY says

Amy Ballard
Amy Ballard

I would trust and listen to you as long as you can break down your logic so I can understand it lol

SAINT TIMOTHY
SAINT TIMOTHY

I saw a college student in debt for$240,000.wondering WTF she was studying.

Monica B
Monica B

We had that in my high school…what happened?

Karen Aldridge
Karen Aldridge

I did , big help to , ty Trump

Connie Limon
Connie Limon

Its weird you have a video recommend on dave ramsey while I was watching him

aaron thomas
aaron thomas

I can personally a test to what you're saying
I was saving my stimulus and yet i blew some on dumb stuff
And I lost my income
Coming from a 23 year old we gotta do better at managing our own and being careful with who and what we spend on

Jane Doe
Jane Doe

They have income-based repayment plans. I wonder if people realize that you usually pay taxes on any forgiven debt. It counts as income with the IRS. I think there are a couple of forgiveness programs that are tax free.

Capn TytePantz
Capn TytePantz

I really need to go back and dive into Dave Ramsey's stuff, again. I took some of his courses, shortly after college, but I've lost some of it. Worth a refresh, for sure. 👍

Richard Einheuser
Richard Einheuser

You rock Greg. Common sense. You are filled with common sense. Too much common sense really throws liberals off

Divine Feminine Queen
Divine Feminine Queen

I disagree with ppl who paid off their loan should be compensated…
U paid it off and should not envy the ppl who were lucky enough to not have the money to pay..
Same as the ppl getting out of jail on marijuana cases…should the ppl who served their time get compensated cus they did their time…nothing wrong with them paying off student loans…Government fault for letting ppl borrow that much money and not guaranteed a job by the University…most ppl AREN'T educated on what to do and what fields to choose…its not taught in high school or at home with uneducated parents!

iaintgonnaremember
iaintgonnaremember

"It's peeing on a forest fire" 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

solo19yt
solo19yt

Best information award today

Caleb Sparks
Caleb Sparks

Go Dave Ramsey! That's another reason I won't be president.

Kevin Gilliam
Kevin Gilliam

Free universities would cause the market to be over saturated with people that have degrees and we'll end up like China. Where everyone has a degree but there aren't enough jobs.

Preston Caldwell
Preston Caldwell

Dr. Ben Carson pushed for Trade Schools

sevenmile
sevenmile

Good for Dave Ramsey!
By the way — is the flag behind you the same as the one in Mike Rowe's office? and Zeducation?

Queen Dee
Queen Dee

When I was in high school we had home economics, wood shop, typing class etc. to help us learn skills. Then 11th n 12th grade Tech was an option for qualified students for nursing, auto, etc they took all that away a longtime ago. Should bring it back. Good content.

David Swimm
David Swimm

Not everyone needs to go to college. I would love to know the % of people not even working in the field they went to school for

I am Kesha
I am Kesha

All of this talk about forgiving student loans BUT not one is addressing the problem is college COSTS and if it is a good investment. If they pay off loans today, in five years, another group of people will be in the same spot. ADDRESS the cost of college now so it can help people now and in the future. And if you paid $80k for a degree but only getting paid $40-50k, that don’t sound like it’s a good investment.

Additionally, student loans, like a car note and mortgage, takes time to pay off. It took 4 years to rack up that bill, it should take a minimum of 4 years to pay it off and I think people are overlooking that.