Joy Reid & Angela Rye Turn A Blind Eye To BLM Riots As GOP Calls Out Democrat Impeachment Hypocrisy

I am Kesha
I am Kesha

Liars. There are videos with flames behind lying reporters saying it is ‘mostly’ peaceful. They just don’t ant to show it. Their hypocrisy is overwhelming and I can’t listen to these people. They want to ‘say’ they stand for black people but ignoring that it was black neighborhoods mostly affected by antifa and BLM actions. My suburbs were good and still good but people living near those areas can’t say that.

Harbringe
Harbringe

Joy Reid is one of the most racist people on media , of course she would cover for BLM.

johnny ace
johnny ace

Show the video of BLM attacking CNN … they won't be laughing then.

Oladeji Koledade
Oladeji Koledade

Lol, 😆 I wonder what kind of children these women would raise 🤔. America is done for.

Pam Jarvis
Pam Jarvis

My opinion is anyone who does incitement, violence of property destruction , violence against other people and direct cause towards death of people no matter your political side should be prosecuted. I do fully disagree with two tier political justice system in our country with turning of blind eyes and support towards one side while demanding and seeking prosecution of other side. If one side is considered in justified wrong , then both sides are equally justified in the wrong and both sides should be equally facing prosecution but it is not currently happening in our two tier double standard justice system.

Dale Roth
Dale Roth

Like Eddie said, "I smell shi-it" 😂

Donald Perkins
Donald Perkins

I agree with you. I can't stomach listening to the narrative.

Old Dog
Old Dog

You make way to much sense Gregg, wish we were neighbors..

Free Indeed
Free Indeed

Billion dollar Molotov cocktail

Free Indeed
Free Indeed

They not my people

Rich Holder
Rich Holder

It seems as if these folks are stoking as much as they can from the event at the Capitol for political ends.

Bradley Gustafson
Bradley Gustafson

Joy Reid is despicable. She touts herself as an honorable person in such an arrogant manner. She get's away with some pretty incendiary language pointed at white America. And she turns a blind eye to BLM and this past summer of destruction as if their destruction is not even comparable to the riots at the capital. Destruction is destruction no matter who does it.

rscmrcmd
rscmrcmd

It’s not that, “a police officer passed away.” What they said was the officer was beaten with a fire extinguisher. This is the way it was reported in the New York Times. The capital riot happened on January 6th. On January 8th, Marc Santora, wrote this: “…pro Trump rioters attacked that citadel of democracy, overpowered Mr. Sicknick and struck him in the head. With a bloody gash in his head he was rushed to the hospital and placed on life support.” The Democrats used this article in their impeachment memorandum. They quote it and footnote it. It is a total lie. Officer Sicknick texted his brother later that night and said he was taken to the hospital after he collapsed. According to ProPublica, his brother said, “He texted me later that night and told me he was pepper sprayed twice but that he was in good spirits.” A few hours later it was discovered he had a blood clot and had a stroke, was being kept alive on a ventilator. What happened to officer Sicknick was a tragedy but he wasn’t bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher. That is a disgusting, disrespectful lie and this is The New York Times. The paper of record? Ha!!!!!! The rag of lies. Lies. Liars. The New York Times is a LIAR. So are these women lying.

ChuckT
ChuckT

DUUUDE!! I try to explain to SO MANY people on social media about Margaret Sanger, birth control, abortions, and the impact on the black community.

They ALWAYS bring it back to race, "white people get abortions too".

Birth control, and Planned Parenthood were started to abolish the black race. And the Democrats shove it down the throat of their followers in the name of "womens rights". My body my choice.

And the number is 17,000,000 black babies killed by planned parenthood. The black community would represent 20% of the nation! Instead of 14.something%. Because of Margaret Sanger and the Dems big lie.

carmen luciano
carmen luciano

Everyone knows what happens in the Capitol was a setup and they knew and refused the help and they supported the riot and supported the other nine months of violence riots burning, hurting people getting killed destroying property destroying statue and nothing happened why no arrest

Jeffrey Mayi
Jeffrey Mayi

But blm activists were part of the riot at the capitol anyways. Brother don't lose your head over these fools.

Tina Pasquali
Tina Pasquali

These people anger me. They only see one side.

A Boogie
A Boogie

A police car they burn down precent,s 🤣🤣

Devance Bowen
Devance Bowen

How about blm fix our dysfunctional community..

A Boogie
A Boogie

They didn't have guns 🤣🤣they invaded the capital with no weapons 🤣🤣 who thought it would be that easy

Jassy Gets Fit
Jassy Gets Fit

It’s so hard to watch and hear 👂 lies CONSTANTLY! It makes me so upset Greg. I can’t watch it anymore. It messes with my head and stresses me out.

peace&love
peace&love

It's the hypocrisy for me. I agree. I can acknowledge that violence shouldn't happen. But, for them to say there were small occurrences of violence that had nothing to do with BLM, is a bold face lie. As someone who used to support the movement, I can say that the riots, looting and violence of 2020 did happen. What did they do? They tried to justify it. If the violence didn't come from BLM then, why did they justify it??? They are only fooling themselves.

A Boogie
A Boogie

They were screaming no justice no peace so wat were they doing 😡 smfh

esther tyrus
esther tyrus

And I been trying to figure out if Rye is a vanilla shake or a lemon shake like queen Athaliah. 🤔🤭

KD35Beast
KD35Beast

To be fair she is correct when she says "they aren't the EXACT SAME thing" because the BLM protests and rallies are a 100x more violent and much worse.
I love the "throwing cocktails comparison" because that's only a tiny spec of what they actually did but lets use the same logic. So a few windows smashed and some people marching down a hallway in the capitol and taking selfies with a police officer, sitting in Pelosi's seat is literally nothing compared to literally burning up buildings and destroying property and looting. Is the government still rich and have all their money and property? Yes. Do the small businesses still have their money and property?? No, cuz their property was destroyed and they have to spend money to fix that shit and start all over from scratch

LITEdatPIFF
LITEdatPIFF

It's crazy I was looking at it live on Facebook and their supporters did the same thing. All the evidence shown in those videos of BLM. Even the commentators justified it

A Boogie
A Boogie

Yes but it's hispanic and black cops to ther not just white 😡

Chuck Ruckus
Chuck Ruckus

Defund the Police. C’mon let’s get it done already
This summer after Floyd rtrial don’t go great is going to be AWFUL, oh man bad times coming

darryl m
darryl m

The Dems run this Country

Ricco C.
Ricco C.

I love your passion on this one dude, it let's me know you are alive!!! Good work man… MAGA

KD35Beast
KD35Beast

Nah Joy Reid BLM didn't storm the capitol but they sure as hell stormed everything surrounding the capitol and loot and destroy and burn those small businesses and other buildings. They sure as hell stormed so many private property all across the country and burn them and loot them but yeah ofc its not violence unless some people storm into the capitol building. So if I steal from the local supermarket its all fair game because the local supermarket just isn't important, only the capitol building is

Joanna A.
Joanna A.

How can BLM collect 10B and those folks in the street see none of those monies? BLM supports abortion, no men in the home and working for peanuts while the org has 10B pass through their hands. Billion 10 Big ones. I believe Democrats spent 2 or 3 Billion to beat Trump. Is there money left over? Why not make whole the business people for their loss? Billion? Some BLM need to look inside the organization.

Melissa Eliot
Melissa Eliot

I am really upset that Kamala keeps bailing BLM out. Some of them have been bailed out multiple times. I don't even see how she can even get away with it anymore since she is VP. It makes me sad and angry that the Democrats refuse to help any of the people who did lose their businesses and their houses to BLM's crap.

JoeBroGamingYT
JoeBroGamingYT

Didn't the left set a court house on fire and barricade the doors so people couldn't leave. Can't stand these people.

Caron Donaldson
Caron Donaldson

It funny they think we are stupid . They all need to be Cannibal for their actions

Darren McNeil
Darren McNeil

Lol Greg was frustrated with her stupid point he couldn't click straight. She was talking nonsense 9:58

capecodeddy
capecodeddy

You are always spot on my man!

Shirley Rose Lee
Shirley Rose Lee

I used to watch Joy Reid, years ago…I had a high opinion of her but, I started to see her Ultra Left self, more and more…I had to stop watching her shows…I just did. 🇺🇸

tim nolan
tim nolan

Joy reid has a net worth of $4million dollars ,,,she is paid by cnn to spew hate !! She is laughing all the way to the bank !!