Candace Owens Is So Serious About Running For President In 2024 That She Got A Tutor

Black Conservative Perspective
Black Conservative Perspective

How do you feel about a potential Candace Owens run in 2024?! Does she has a chance?!

Betty A.
Betty A.

I would love her for VP for Trump. The leftard would die it would be beautiful to see them slam dunk on them.

Mallie Berge
Mallie Berge

As the stock market open Monday, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, while the S&P 500 also lost 0.1%. The tech-heavy Nasdaq composite reversed from early losses in morning trade to trade up 0.3%. Among the Dow Jones leaders, Apple (AAPL) rose 2% Monday, while Microsoft (MSFT) moved down nearly 1% in today's stock market. Nike (NKE) is again approaching a new buy point after bullishly regaining its 10-week line last week. Tesla (TSLA) moved up 1% Monday, looking to rebound from Friday's 0.8% loss. The 10-year Treasury yield fell to 1.616%, following Friday's spike. Stock Analyst and strategist Dr Rodrick Jonathan said that the $1,400 stimulus checks would sends Treasury yields spiking even further, like you know the Stock Market was Falling Because Treasury Yields Won’t Stop Rising, so he warns Traders to be careful, for now you can only make profit by trading a working strategy instead of panic selling, while swing Trading i made $60,000 with $10,000 in 4 weeks with his Stock trading strategy, reach him on telegram Rodrickjonathan orWhatsApp+1(66O)474-OO3O, if you want to sleep well at night and still make money.

Mike Marzett
Mike Marzett

I really like Candace and would give her a serious look if she decided to run in 2024.

Patriotic Justice
Patriotic Justice

If Trump doesn't run, I'd vote for her. I can't wait to see how the "anti racist pro women" mobs and news outlets react to a black woman running for President who isn't on their plantation.

John Jacoby
John Jacoby

I'd vote for her in a heartbeat

cody k
cody k

FUCKING RIGHT CANDACE OWENS 2024!!!

Peter Kaufman
Peter Kaufman

I think she should run and Trump back her.

Wouldn't it be wild if Candace ran and her election committee be Youtubers like ABL, Greg (BCP), Gothix, Larry Elder, etc.

What would the Dems say about that?

THE WRIGHT 1
THE WRIGHT 1

I pray to God she runs for president she definitely has my vote

1965 FNS
1965 FNS

Id take it into consideration. If its her vs "not my president biden" or "Hitler Harris" then I'll vote Candace. If she can be a VP prior to president then that be better experience. She always seems to be for the country and the people regardless of race.

LordHog
LordHog

If Trump does run then I would vote for CO

Gary Dedderson
Gary Dedderson

Candace will be the greatest candidate ever to run for President.

Ronald Trump
Ronald Trump

Trump/Owens 2024!!!

Trump/MTG 2024!
Trump/Noem 2024!

JustChristian
JustChristian

"Right now i'm just not seeing that individual that i think can beat the left, plain and simple".

Way to shit on every other republican candidate that's even thinking about running, including Trump, on national TV. I hope she's not shooting herself in the foot with that statement.

Carlton Firoved
Carlton Firoved

Trump 2024 Owens vice president… Owens 2028 2032…. why not gives Candace Owens a leg up as vice president for four years so she can make a plan for her presidency. Come on you guys got to start thinking logically man.

Bonnie Hairston
Bonnie Hairston

So…I just hit the floor imagining a debate between either Candace v Kamala or Candace v Joe! Hilarious

mak jr
mak jr

Will support Candace.

Brock B Barnes
Brock B Barnes

This grifter is just trying to get the attention of low IQ people and get her name in the news.
She is already making a good living, by demeaning minority.

Denise Goodwin
Denise Goodwin

She should also appoint a black man as VP, oh my God that seals the deal👍🏾

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

Unfortunately I doubt she can win.

Brock B Barnes
Brock B Barnes

This grifter doesn’t have a college degree.
She has a triple zero chance of becoming President.

kathydelucia123
kathydelucia123

Totally agree.

Teresa Mcclendon
Teresa Mcclendon

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Davonika Morris
Davonika Morris

What a coincidence Meghan Markle makes the same announcement on the same day Candace does 🙃🤦

Cuemessiah Ortega
Cuemessiah Ortega

OWENS/ KLACIK 2024 2 HOT BEAUTIFUL STRONG MINDED CONSERVATIVE WOMEN … did I mention they are FUCKIN scorching 🔥!!!?

Sara Quitt
Sara Quitt

Love her!!! She’s fearless!

Medic10 copy
Medic10 copy

Candice is a strong conservative candidate possible more so than frm. President Trump because she actually had to work, punch a cloak and at one time was on public assistance ( what a great story in it's self) and will appeal to americans, but unfortunately the Dems & left have the MOAB as it's weapon against the GOP and that's VOTER FRAUD EXPERIENCE DOMINION MACHINES & social media manipulation. I'm afraid to say we'll never win another Presidential election again🥺🤬

Star Wars Tragedy