Steven Crowder Gets MAJOR BACKLASH For Segment Against Reparations For Black Farmers

Black Conservative Perspective
Black Conservative Perspective

What are yall's thoughts on Crowders comments?!

Nancy T
Nancy T

All farmers need help. Help shouldn’t be based on race, period. The quickest way to cause more racial division in this country is to keep going backward, instead of forward. If we would all put as much effort into trying to straighten out our country/government instead of going after each other, AMERICA MIGHT JUST SURVIVE.

bigDrob
bigDrob

Don't find it offensive, as a matter of fact I just had this conversation. When Black comedians do jokes in "white man's " voice it's ok. When a white person does a joke in what they think is a black man's voice it's racist. I'm more offended that he calls himself a comedian. I give him credit, he's on point with a lot of his points, but to me he's not funny.

Stefanie Smith
Stefanie Smith

Many small farms have had their farms taken from the government. These small generational farms, have lost a lot to the government. Seeing the government helping, and who knows how this will technically be written on a tax form, is a slap in the face. I can't see a legit farmer taking time to feel any offense. They rarely stop working. Steven pokes at everyone, too. He like Rand Paul, and makes fun of him.

Injun Mick
Injun Mick

It it was the other way around, as a joke, nothing would be said. He made a joke. smh

BAK
BAK

Did you listen to the rest of the segment? Stop apologizing for something that clearly isn't hate speech. As if hate speech is even a real thing.

William Bliss
William Bliss

We as Americans need to take your attitude toward people saying(Free Speech) what they want.

C A
C A

I would say that this is unfair but farmers in general are getting screwed under Biden so as long as any farmers are being helped I’m fine. I just do want bill gates to get more

Dan Saturday
Dan Saturday

No taxation without representation,White People should stop paying taxes Now

Kanook
Kanook

you of the preferred color you will never get canceled. I love your streams anyway .. but just saying you can't get canceled…

Jennifer Harper
Jennifer Harper

I heard about this racist policy on the radio the other day. This policy is RACIST!

Injun Mick
Injun Mick

Does anyone know what their race is? Black, asian, white, red, brown are not race. There are many races within color. How many blacks know what their true race is? Most of the rest of us do know.
I am Kickapoo Irish, what are you?
But I am American first.

Nancy T
Nancy T

If people would stop and THINK, they would realize what’s going on. Our government is trying to distract us from what they are doing to our country by continually stirring the “racial pot”! WAKE UP PEOPLE! When we turn communist, it won’t matter what color we are, if we aren’t part of the elite, we will all starve…together.

Kanook
Kanook

didn't Trevor come from Africa.. I know he came from another place other then born here? and made it big in America and now hate America?

Keefe Stone
Keefe Stone

He also called white farmers meth heads. &?
If these farmers have been discriminated against, legally, why haven't they filed a complaint? Racial discrimination is Federally Illegal, hefty fines & hefty prison time. The kicker, you have to PROVE the discrimination. Simply claiming discrimination happened doesn't make it true. & the sheer fact that complaints were not filed makes me call BS, if it's really so important, or as bad they claim, & they remain silent, then I must assume they enjoy whatever situation they have, they accept it. In my teens, a neo-n*zi put a .38 snub to my head for dating a Hispanic, told him to pull cause that's my Principle. I don't back down. If you do, that's your principle, embrace it, & stfu

Kanook
Kanook

I'm just saying white people can cook steaks .. so can anyone else if they want to so wtf is the issue oh yeah…. gates is buying up farmland so no American can ever eat meat again.. yeah go americia… hail the elites.. sigh gonna be like the movie .. of the island were you need to be like the best of nothing to get to the island .. i want my own island with no of this crap anyone can come just don't spew this BS

Evelyn Lipon
Evelyn Lipon

Very reasonable viewpoint.

Evelyn Lipon
Evelyn Lipon

He was pointing out the injustice of allocating 1/2 of the available aid to farmers by race only without knowing what % of farmers are people of color or which farmers were the hardest hit by the pandemic. Farming is really hard. People who have suffered should be helped fairly.

Brittany Allen
Brittany Allen

Takes the words out of my mouth

Jennifer Harper
Jennifer Harper

And the liberals being serious about black ppl not knowing how to use Google and not being able to get an ID etc…that's not bad??? Smh

Fredrico Sauve
Fredrico Sauve

When you have not foundation … No Facts… You go to SLANDER (i.e.) …."""RACISM"""

PensiveCzar
PensiveCzar

It's not that people take Crowder seriously. It's that they are usually are defensive where he's concerned because he's perceived as right-wing. So any time a liberal/leftist/SJW snowflake comes across something he's doing, they immediately look for something he says or does to raise their ire, and if they can't find anything that smacks them in the face, then they'll pick out something minuscule and exaggerate it so that they can go on offense. I don't take it seriously.

As a black conservative myself, truthfully his joke did strike me as tacky and in poor(er) taste…but ultimately I don't care. I'm not at all interested in huffing and puffing myself into an asthma attack over it. I'm subscribed to his channel and haven't unsubscribed. The video is down, but if it wasn't I wouldn't whine in the comments, report it or even downvote it. I just wouldn't upvote it or save it to my favorites. See how that works?