Nike Sues Maker of Lil Nas X ‘Human Blood Satan Shoes’ | The Political Speed Limit Hypothesis

Black Conservative Perspective
Black Conservative Perspective

What are yall's thoughts on Nike suing the maker of the 'Satan' shoes?

Joe Holladay
Joe Holladay

You just watch… Nike will change their tune when the crazy woke leftist media cries fowl! We'll see I guess.

Lincoln TANKsley
Lincoln TANKsley

By y'all's logic BLM should boycott Ford cause that make the bulk of police cruisers

Darren Todd
Darren Todd

I was done with Nike long before this thanks to Kap and China James.

LuLiu4
LuLiu4

I mean, why even bother? I guarantee you that majority of Conservatives don't buy Nike products after Colin Kaepernick and the Betsy Ross debacle.

Cher Bales
Cher Bales

I think it's poetic justice that he used Nike… they shot theirselves in the foot when they hired Kapernick and banned the Betsy Ross flag. What goes around comes around 😆

Micbael Oppenheimer
Micbael Oppenheimer

There is no speed limit, there is right and there is wrong, there is freedom and there is tyranny, one must understand the difference,example one is free to worship the devil if one's so chooses, God wants people that there is consequences for doing so, but it is their free choice to choose whom they worship and acquire to themselves the results of such worship !!

Npc I'm knot
Npc I'm knot

They are on major damage control.. cause in the comments everyone thinks it is nike.. it doesn't help ll nas just displays logo.. lol.. eat that.

Mevin Smiley
Mevin Smiley

I quit buying Nike just bc they're overpriced low quality bullshits.

The Satan thing is a clear marketing ploy. Dude's getting that rage $$$.

Sheila Northcutt
Sheila Northcutt

That is a great hypothesis and you explained it so well.

Npc I'm knot
Npc I'm knot

Lool 😂 satan and 💩 is WAY more controversial thn Jesus LOL. .. the satan one is very sexual, the whole 'blood thing' troll or not.. looks really bad.. because they linked it to sexual imagery.. also lil nas have said his target audience is kids.. kanye never said stuff like taht.

Npc I'm knot
Npc I'm knot

And, amazingly enough worldstarhiphop actaully is not on his side. That tells you a lot too… cause taht place is a cespoool lol

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson
dapras
dapras

I got stock in Nike so im happy they are doing this

Lincoln TANKsley
Lincoln TANKsley

So did Daimler Chrysler sue the dumb ass in Charlottesville that ran folks over, for brand infringement?

The never ending implications of such is why no one who is Liberty minded should back Nike here

And with that said EFF Lil Nas X

Gideon Sauceda
Gideon Sauceda

He wanted TRASH attention to make money… Now, he is going to need to pay for his campaign…

Lisa Bierschwal
Lisa Bierschwal

Somebody there had to approve this they knew

MTN SCOUTS ADVENTURE PLUS
MTN SCOUTS ADVENTURE PLUS

Lil🤮

Florence Cyr
Florence Cyr

The Bible says you can't worship 2 gods why did they use the devil's sign with GOD'S word They are disrespecting GOD and that's what makes it even worse that's part of their agenda I will never ever purchase another pair of Nikes as long as I live disrespect has already been sent out
Those of you who defend this are going to face GOD one day I feel real sorry for you

jim ramsey
jim ramsey

Unfortunately, the speed limit obscures the final destination.

Tess W
Tess W

You sure did take a long time to say "They overplayed their hand"
😂😂😂

Hippie JayLion
Hippie JayLion

Doesn't bother me live and let live if they want pentagram shoes with 666 on them so be it. I understand though that nike wouldn't want to be associated with itm

PERFECT GENESIS
PERFECT GENESIS

Your analogy is wrong bro. Around the end of time what bad gonna be concider good and what good gonna be concider bad. We hide behind the tought of religion, but God is not a religion, God is real. We can deny it for a certain time but we all gonna face up the truth. A truth that no man created.

Tony Mower
Tony Mower

Lil nas X is the only 1 who disliked the video

King Ashleigh
King Ashleigh
Brenda Blackwell
Brenda Blackwell

To Nike , a profiting business, clearly anything that damages their financial stability in brand has to be seriously considered.The traumatic dynamic presentation of the performers video to the public and connection with the rouge company altered shoe presents a moral dilemma crossed with corporate stability. The greater of the corporate moral dilemma is that the average Nike buying American worldwide citizen prefers a less aggressively dynamic looking product. My interpretation is Nike would rather ; serve in heaven than rule in hell

Rosalinda Lozano
Rosalinda Lozano

Religious minority?? Laughable!! Cults are not religions!! As a society, continuing to accept the shit on the wall has created a cesspool. #WAKEUP

Gary Walker
Gary Walker

It wasn't a ton of backlash from conservatives, it was a ton of backlash from citizens…

Reb Chizelbeak
Reb Chizelbeak

You are the first person I seen with a channel that properly used hypotheses correctly for something they proposed. Most use “theory”.

Oh_Rajangslayer
Oh_Rajangslayer

Great explanation as it verifies what has be technically happening (I believe) for the past 20 years. Still believe that the jesus trainers shouldn't of been made.

Darren Todd
Darren Todd

Nike has no real values! Only reason they have an issue with this is because of all the backlash which means less future revenue if they don't get out ahead of this and take some kind of stance against it.

Gary Walker
Gary Walker

These subjects are not liberal progressive or conservative they are just subjects that people have different opinions on.

Chico Man
Chico Man

Lil Nas X getting F-ed in the A$$ by NataS wasn't the best thing in the World to put into a cRap video.
Just saying.

lost kaneki Dubz
lost kaneki Dubz

yeah everybody's all about that talk lil nas x can meet me in the streets with the hands if he's really about this shit

M.G.K inc
M.G.K inc

I'm objective on this one. I don't have a problem with those shoes or Satanism, Reason.. From my understanding I don't see Christianity any different from Satanism because they both came from the same Bible if the masses ever read it and understood it.

jim ewok