YouTube REMOVES Rapper YG ‘Meet The Flockers’ After Employees Say It Promotes Anti Asian Hate

Black Conservative Perspective
Black Conservative Perspective

What are yall's thoughts on Youtube banning YG's video because of Anti-Asian hate?!

MG23
MG23

I can listen to a Biggie and Jay-Z song right now on YT in which Biggie Smalls says

"I love to see Niccaz die, brains all leak'n out on the street"

Ernest T
Ernest T

Censorship promotes hate.

Victor Popov
Victor Popov

they canceled Tekashi 69

DJ G.O.J.
DJ G.O.J.

It was a good ass song but they been tryna pull this song for 4 years

John Brown
John Brown

Someone made a complaint and it was eventually answered.
Black needs to complain and see where that goes.
Your argument is invalid.
With YG I can say its Karma he said f Donald Trump , probably happy he was off all social media.

Mr. Moseby
Mr. Moseby

The reason we don't see an outcry for censorship of rap music that perpetuates violence within our community is that it is deeply ingrained within our culture. For years, people within the black community have accepted degenerate behavior and excused it as simply being an expression of art. For example, I have linked an article that praises a viral hit song called "Who I Smoke" from a rap group based in Florida. The rappers are bragging about killing rival gang members, they even plaster those deceased members' names in the video. Look, I'm not gonna sit here and say I don't enjoy rap as much as the next person but this is legitimately disgusting and I'm shocked to see people praising this song instead of condemning it for how cruel and awful it is to see young black men murdering each other.

Article: https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/who-i-smoke-is-a-viral-masterpiece-from-florida-rappers-spinabenz-whoppa-wit-da-choppa-yungeen-ace-a-new-song.1990793.html

MegaAJay2010
MegaAJay2010

@Black Conservative Perspective. I gotta ask, have you ever been censored on youtube or social media? Just curious. Keep up the good work.

Rob Hicks
Rob Hicks

When kids hear horrible lyrics all their lives, especially when the lyrics in so many song are about shooting, robbing, killing and treating women like trash, it warps kids minds. And freedom of speech does not cover music, flag burning and all the things other than speech. There are not different forms of speech. There are many different forms of expression and speech is is one specific form of expression. Speech is a person speaking. I hear people say freedom of expression. That's not what the Constitution says. It say freedom of speech. Meaning you have the right to speak your mind. Then people want to replace the definition of the word speech with the definition of the word expression. The men who wrote the Constitution used carefully selected and specific words when doing so. When they wrote freedom of speech that is exactly what they meant. They didn't mean freedom to burn the American flag, they didn't mean the freedom to use foul and destructive lyrics in songs, they didn't mean freedom of expression. They meant 1 specific thing. Speech.

BRIAN PELZER
BRIAN PELZER

GREAT VIDEO GREG. GOOD COMMENTARY ON YOU TUBE REMOVES RAPPER YG MEET THE FLOCKERS AFTER EMPLOYEES SAY IT PROMOTES ANTI ASIAN HATE.

BRIAN PELZER
BRIAN PELZER

THIS WILL BE A CLASSIC.

aurelio rosales
aurelio rosales

Never heard of this song 😆 and won't

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

Qell bla k people can talk about killing each other. But soon as they talk about others it's hate message

biglex42
biglex42

So it’s okay when rappers promote doing it to other black people? Hmmmm

Jeffrey Kempson
Jeffrey Kempson

I 100% believe in freedom of speach. I hate most rap to the very fiber of my being. However I support their right to make whatever so called music they want.

You Tube is a private platform. As much as I hate it, they, you tube, has the right to control what content they allow. Just like any business has the right to refuse service. Just like you have the right to not invite somebody into your home.

Jacob W
Jacob W

They ban anti Asian rap, but refuse to ban anti white videos?

Big Kahuna
Big Kahuna

YG actually reuploaded it . He edited the Asian part https://youtu.be/-NVxdD_qwJ8

NICK Cervantes
NICK Cervantes

Bunch of snowflakes

Larona Jones
Larona Jones

I agree they need to re track what it is that there influences to censor because they need to even the playing Field,don't just censor some without the rest.

John Garcia
John Garcia

Slippery slope.

Jro Barnett
Jro Barnett

They're most Asian! You can't say it though. It's OK what Asians as long as the hates planet towards black people

Scott B
Scott B

Gangsters Paradise says it all…