Justice Clarence Thomas Suggests Regulating Big Tech Like Public Utilities

Black Conservative Perspective
Black Conservative Perspective

What are yall's thoughts on Justice Thomas' suggestion?!

Carol Gaylord
Carol Gaylord

Shares of GameStop pared their double-digit losses in volatile trading that occurred Monday morning after the video game retailer said it may sell up to $1 billion worth of additional shares following a historic Reddit-fueled short squeeze. GameStop closed down 2.4% to $186.95 a share. Earlier in the day, the company saw its shares drop as much as 14% after it announced a stock offering of up to 3.5 million shares. but the picture is not clear for now I advise investors and newbies is to multiply the little they have and earn more trading with Dr Robert Ryan strategies, an expert & prominent trader who’s helping investors and newbies make profit through his amazing trading signals, with his program I was able to earn $60,000 trading with $10,000 in a short period of time with this same Robert’s strategy reach him on Telegram or Whatsapp +1 626-489-4953 for more info on how his trading program works and thank me later 📡📡🚀

Music Lvr
Music Lvr

Trump vetoed bill because the Congress did not address 230. Our wonderful RINOS helped to override his veto.

sepins r
sepins r

I proposed this a couple of years ago. They need me on SCOTUS.

Hooga Booga
Hooga Booga

Y E S. That is EXACTLY what we need to be doing.

Harold Alford Jr
Harold Alford Jr

Interesting idea

Joker Ace
Joker Ace

Justice Thomas is correct. These Media corporations are now public utilities, and should be regulated as such. I can't even really operate as a business anymore without a Facebook and Twitter account in this Society. Therefore, they are in fact, public utilities.
☕🐸

Tim Adamson
Tim Adamson

It's simple.
Remove section 230 protections for anyone abusing it.
Why try to make it seem more complicated than it is?

Mike D
Mike D

We need to separate conservatism vs old republican values

My Veiws
My Veiws

Aren't gun shops regulated,aren't they private companies.once you offer services to the public you should be regulated

Linda C.
Linda C.

Go Judge Thomas!!

roshand matabick
roshand matabick

The man is a baller.

Ken Wells
Ken Wells

YEAH!!!!!

Nikki Thomas
Nikki Thomas

I agree with Justice Thomas' suggestion. I'm all for freedom, but there's always a line that has to be drawn. Big tech companies should be regulated if they want to act as a public platform and a publisher to censor people. No one should have the freedom to commit immoral acts and violate people's rights.

varanid9
varanid9

The activists on the SCOTUS are in the minority, yet, Thomas is the only justice that speaks sense. Why??

James Feldman
James Feldman

Here's what SHOULD happen, at a minimum. Currently, social media companies are permitted to have their cake and eat it too. That is, they can censor people at will (which include all conservatives and libertarians), but they are also granted IMMUNITY from lawsuits for such censorship. The latter power needs to be REVOKED IMMEDIATELY. Instead, plaintiffs should be given the right to SUE MEDIA COMPANIES AT WILL whenever they cause any damages to people or organizations that resulted from the censorship acts. The liability of the social media companies should also not be limited to the corporations controlled by the woke owners but should extend to the woke owners themselves. As the billions and billions of dollars in damages begin to accumulate with interest and penalties, they will recognize that the price of censorship just isn't worth it. By leveling the playing field in true capitalist fashion, the system will self-correct.

Sherm Stebbins
Sherm Stebbins

I've been watching your channel for some time.. I would love a BCP T-Shirt.. Can I get one from some were? PS.. yes totally agree with this video.. Justice Thomas is one of the smartest humans on this planet..

Mark Lee
Mark Lee

it is bad either ways omg

Ram Jam
Ram Jam

“Suggested” , means as much as a melted snow cone.

Ken Wells
Ken Wells

The the precedent is Monopoly and crushing competition such as how the big tech companies ganged up on Parler and shut them down and removed the private company from purchasing computer servers by controlling ALL providers.

Ultimately, they have abused 230 protection and exploded into the largest and most lucrative corporations in the history of the world. These companies need to have their special 230 protection removed.

The 5 pointed star of big tech industry monopoly is clear as a bell. Ultimately the nation brings electricity to them.

If the big tech info cartel crush options by killing competitors, they are already breaking the laws developed in the 1900 eras to quell stangle holds. And ultimately encourage competition.

For God's sake Apple Computers tried to patent and/or copyright the rectangle with round corners.

I remember a parody Onion news story that Microsoft quietly patented ones and zeros.

Npc I'm knot
Npc I'm knot

YES! 100%% YES. Considering ther are only several platforms that are the main viechles of speech.. its not private anymore..

I am Kesha
I am Kesha

If Trump blocking his critics violated the Constitution, isn’t the White House YouTube page with their comments off violating the Constitution since it is effectively excluding citizens from a public forum?

nellymacc91
nellymacc91

They’d lose their immunity which is perfect! Sue their asses into oblivion!

Reba Davis
Reba Davis

🔥🔥🔥YOU HAVE TO FIGHT 🔥🔥🔥WITH FIRE 🔥🔥🔥JUSTICE THOMAS IS A CLASS ACT AND A INTELLIGENT AND WISE MAN. MUCH RESPECT TO HIM 👏👏👏

Repeal 230