NFL To Go SUPER WOKE With MORE Social Justice Messaging, National Protests And Black National Anthem

Black Conservative Perspective
Black Conservative Perspective

Do yall believe the NFL will go super woke next year with more social justice, anthem protests, and the black national anthem being played at major events?!

Patrick Turner
Patrick Turner

''As long as its a 'peaceful protest' ".
So the players will be allowed to throw Molotov cocktails, bricks, batteries, frozen water bottles, set fire to the stadium, and all that fun stuff?
Or is the NFL's definition of "peaceful protest" different from the mainstream medias definition?

Jeff Lartigue
Jeff Lartigue

Riddle me this how does 2 Anthems unite us? What's the protocol, if I'm white I stand for the National anthem, and site for the Black anthem, or vise versa? What about Asian anthem, or Hispanic anthem?

Pastor Mario Yanez
Pastor Mario Yanez

Its not full woke, its full antichrist. No red zone this year, no Sunday ticket, I’m done. Aron Rogers should go to Jeopardy. I’m buying a Shohe Iohtani jersey and watching baseball on TV. I might even watch Nascar, that’s how much the NFL disgusts me.

Robert Marquez
Robert Marquez

I would turn my back Neil and boo that song is a disgrace to the actual national anthem and I will do everything I said for Real Americans and for those who died in black and black crime and the innocent children that were killed during the BLM protests mostly violent Americans will not stand for this no matter the color

JimmyT
JimmyT

The NFL is a poor example for American youth. From their lack of respect for America to the uptick in violence of their grossly overpaid and lower IQ players. They do not deserve any respect from us, especially Veterans for their actions the past couple of years.

Roger Lewis
Roger Lewis

Three years of zero NFL in this house and looks like it'll be a permanent hiatus. My wife is a die hard baseball fan, hasn't watched in two years now (even when her Dodgers were doing so well). Nba, HAH! Friggin joke of a league now.

It's amazing how much more we've gotten done around the house and time we've had to do other things together these last few years.

Sadistic Overlord
Sadistic Overlord

How about end socialism end communism end Marxism end leftism and end wokeism. End social justice forever.

Marcus Coffey
Marcus Coffey

I can't wait for the day when they tell all the players that they are going to have to take a pay cut because of their work politics!

Cindy Smith
Cindy Smith

There is only one national anthem.

Blue hemp7
Blue hemp7

NFL goes super broke 2021/2022

Vinny Kuzz
Vinny Kuzz

I truly hope this isn't so. I'm a huge Heat fan but didn't watch a single game, only highlights from youtube. I'd really dislike passing up on football especially when the Dolphins might make some noise this year. Why alienate half the fanbase? Guess they have made enough money and can live with half filled stadiums. At the current prices, when the free money runs out, it might be too late.

Michael
Michael

Not only will I not be watching the NFL but I hope the my Dallas Cowboys do what they usually do and perform at a tremendously mediocre level.

presde34
presde34

I may be in the minority here but i think we should buy season tickets so that we can boo the fuck out of them if they pull this shit.

Jesse
Jesse

Wtf is a "black" National Anthem?

K H
K H

"Separate, but equal" were the policies used to justify apartheid and segregation. I honestly cannot believe we are moving backwards and calling it "progress". Breaks my heart for America, and for humanity as a whole.

Al Bundy
Al Bundy

So how racist is the NFL no actual national anthems of any other nationalities in the league but a national anthem for a non existent nation is cool got it

TJ Woot
TJ Woot

Their target audience hates professional sports! Good luck getting rich off of a bunch of no job no brain Antifa and BLM.
😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂

Ross Robertson
Ross Robertson

Can't wait for the white anthem, that should go over real well

Cre8 10sion
Cre8 10sion

Well, if it happens…. I did it once, I have no problem doing it again.. Might say adios all together… NFL would be like the bad girlfriend you wanna believe in. Haven't returned to MLB. Didn't watch the NBA or the bubble Finals for the first time since I started watching…… NFL is the last one standing…. Hope for the best, expect the worse.

Crabbin Moose
Crabbin Moose

All from an organization comprised of 73% Black Skin Players, who choose to work for a nearly 100% White Skin operated organization, with at least one major globalist, owner of the Atlanta Falcons Arthur Blank, supporting the "you ain't black" commander and cheat with a $40,000.oo check!

The NFL battle is now between the evil rich and the passive rich as we can all see the racial messaging being used to generate interest in everything from merchandise to ticket sales.

One reason why you see wokeness in the NFL today is the symbiotic hypocrisy between the pansey ownership and the egotistical players who push the BLM narrative of oppression.

They shall utterly fail.

Deborah Corain
Deborah Corain

I only hope that PEOPLE will see that to stop this Crap they have too stop going to games and giving them views on TV..don't think it will happen but it's the only way…if your really tired of this Crap…boycott!!

Jon Pike
Jon Pike

Smh Dems are living in the 60s. Maybe the NFL should play like they did in the 60s. Watch QB get drilled and NO Flags or Fines. Most of these young kids don't work anyways so its not like they are buying tickets

Jerry C
Jerry C

“N”FL now means something else. I think baseball had a similarly named league back in the 20’s. They can have football. This nonsense broke me. Don’t want to deal with it. Zero support for nfl.

Trismegistus
Trismegistus

They never got my $ & now they never will. True Justice doesn't need an adjective in front of it.

TJ Woot
TJ Woot

If the national anthem has a color in its name, it is not a national anthem for all people.