Larry Elder VINDICATED By Woman After LA Times Implied He SLAPPED Her In Slanderous Headline

Black Conservative Perspective
Black Conservative Perspective

What are yall's thoughts on the LA Times trying to strongly imply Larry Elder slapped a woman?

Mr Bungle
Mr Bungle

Wait, was this with or without baby powder? 🤔😄

Douglas Schultz
Douglas Schultz

Trump coined the term “fake news” and the media has only continued to prove why they deserve the title.

patrick devitt
patrick devitt

Can Larry Elder and the woman SUE the La Times. The Damage has BEEN DONE. The msm are gaslighting the public. I do not like being CONNED. Can we the public SUE the La times for being CONNED?.

Calvin Royals
Calvin Royals

Makes you wonder why how a News paper could possibly print out right lies. Larry Elder SUE THE PANTS OFF THESE HYPOCRITES!!!

lynette polewka
lynette polewka

I agree completely. Well done.

Daniel Nichols
Daniel Nichols

Let me tell you if you haven’t been to Venice beach lately? I went about 4 months ago and it’s shit now every where tents people walking around smoking meth like it’s all good nobody cares the cops didn’t seem to care so this happing to Larry is really no surprise to me . I hope he pulls this off because news one is just a shit stain fuck him get that man out of office

petramundo
petramundo

this is when you should be allowed to sue the hell out of the media… but nope they are protected golden calves of the democratic party.

Persona non grata
Persona non grata

That’s frickin evil. That picture was snapped in passing from one position to another. They had to have so carefully cherry-picked just the right frame. Definitely intentional. Lawsuits I hope?

Stephen Lawlor
Stephen Lawlor

We're In Trouble!! Now I've been waiting, on a serious gun grab. Then I think it's civil war time!!

Donna Wilkinson
Donna Wilkinson

I smell a law suit. How dare they call themselves journalists, when the are nothing more than fiction short story writers. Make them pay!

Jane Hoff
Jane Hoff

Sick and evil

Viewtiful Jay
Viewtiful Jay

I voted for my boi Larry yesterday

Jenny Animal
Jenny Animal

Larry was even respectful enough to take his glasses off so people can see his eyes.

mts0628
mts0628

That picture came from the white guy with the camera.

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

It’s a microcosm of the fake news.
Usually they take an hour long clip and turn it into a 1 minute smear.
This time they took a video and turned it into one frame

Raphael Michaels
Raphael Michaels

I bet if conservatives started copying cartel and mafia tactics we wouldn't have these problems. It seems like the only thing these leftists respond to is dread for their lives. Anything less it's giving the devil an inch to they can take a mile. This is why I think fasting and prayer will disodge these leftists that are spinning lies and deceiving people.

wildbill31
wildbill31

I dont get la times ,but omg what liers, bless the lady for setting things right. I HOPE MR ELDER SUES AND GIVE THAT LADY SOME TO,SHE A HERO.

C Monster
C Monster

Whomever believes that is a picture of Larry slapping a woman is truly mentally difficient.

Jonathan Asnak
Jonathan Asnak

crazy people

Manual Gear Shift
Manual Gear Shift

The Sage from South Central is going to tee off on California when he’s sworn into office

Marven Lunn
Marven Lunn

Somebody was right about fake news

Diane Tackett
Diane Tackett

Dave Rubin went and voted and shared his video on YouTube. U won’t believe what he had to go thru while “trying” to vote. Go watch it if I haven’t seen it. It’s 1 min long and he tells how his paper ballot kept coming out fuzzy so they kept returning it. Dave wouldn’t give up til they fixed it. After 4xs it rejected him because they said he was void now for trying to vote 4xs. And they wrote void on his ballot. He ended up getting it fixed and he took pics to document the evidence. Then he said he had to scroll thru 8 pages of candidate’s names before he finally got to Larry’s name . CA is full of Demorat cheaters. Because their so called polling showing Newsome is leading is because people who are voting for Larry are waiting to vote IN PERSON at the last minute so they have less time to screw around with the ballots.

Brian Lee
Brian Lee

ALL mainstream media is FAKE globalist propaganda.

Lou - eye
Lou - eye

After what happened in 2020, I fear there is no election integrity in CA. The left wil try to steal this from Elder, the lying demonized MSM are completely on their side. May the Lord allow a conservative constitutionalists to replace the Tyrant Newsom.🙏

Jason Brookman
Jason Brookman

I pray that Larry Elder takes the seat as California govenor! Then I want to see the LA Times headline.😁 These liberal hacks think that people are stupid and can't simply search the truth.

Fred G
Fred G

Larry for governor

Art M
Art M

These people need to cut the shit.