Asian Lady Tears Down WOKE Propaganda & Political Ads On NYC Subway, Says This What CHINA Wants!

Rachael Vaughan
Rachael Vaughan
23 days ago

Parents are gonna have to watch TV shows first before allowing there kids to watch it. I'm kinda glad my parents where overprotective and allowed my sister and I to be kids and not have these sexual ads shoved in our faces.

jamak7 root
jamak7 root
23 days ago

Good for her we have to stand against sexualizing our kids in society.

Eric Hughes
Eric Hughes
23 days ago

Good for her to have the balls to stand up for what is right

Corey Verbon
Corey Verbon
23 days ago

I'm going to be real with you there's companies that you should care about and there's companies that you should not care about "F that company". Coming from a true conservative patriot who loves this country. You should care about companies that help people in communities grow for the better and there are companies out there that do not help people for the better but help themselves for their own malicious intent. Now a good example of this would be Camel Joe from Camel cigarettes it seemed harmless but they were actually targeting minors during that campaign. This is why the government made them take Camel Joe down when we actually had a government that cared about the American people.

David R
David R
23 days ago

If she took her grievance to the govt, no one would know about it. you wouldn't be talking about it, and the govt wouldn't have done anything without public outcry. So right or wrong, action can get results that filing petitions unfortunately cannot. The left knows this very well!, they Excel at it

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez
23 days ago

Bruh it's not even that it's woke it's just how they're advertising.. Sometimes actions like this are necessary especially when the other side literally beats people in order to make statements

Ben Andrick
Ben Andrick
23 days ago

I had to replace my Trump sign 6 times on private property. Nice to see tolerance go both ways.

Alison Cole
Alison Cole

Go girl! Those were disgusting

DARK STAR
DARK STAR
23 days ago

I do agree with her methods,, they rely on us doing nothing,,,
RIP THEM ALL DOWN

ADA
ADA
23 days ago

Tearing down those ads is nothing compared to the looting, destruction and fires caused by BLM and Antifa and let's not forget murder.

Castaway
Castaway
23 days ago

She’s tearing down state sponsored propaganda.

Blak Majk
Blak Majk
23 days ago

“We the people don’t want this anymore!” You go, girl! 👍🏼👍🏼

Jack Moore
Jack Moore
23 days ago

Well they can’t attack her or it would be a hate crime lol.

FAT BY SNACKSIDENT
FAT BY SNACKSIDENT
23 days ago

The sexualization virtually of everything has happened for decades now..

Kevin Hallewell
Kevin Hallewell
23 days ago

Great video. I will fight for anyone's right to believe whatever they want but these people do not have the right to impose there views on anyone.

Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
23 days ago

Why do they get to offend us but we can't say anything? If it's a common place then why isn't it the ad for everyone? Kids shouldn't be exposed to it.

Sal Veloz
Sal Veloz

Second time listening, Great show

Lue Lee
Lue Lee
23 days ago

Ideological subversion is political and a military strategy, it is literally in Sun Tzu's The Art of War. It results in the breakdown of the moral fabric of the enemy, we are the enemy. She is right, they want to divide and conquer us. We see it, those who don't are either feigning ignorance or somehow benefiting from this. The Government needs us to be divided in order to justify their existence.

Rob
Rob
23 days ago

She's screwed now Deblasio will hunt her down and charge her with a hate crime while thugs who assault and rob on the subway get a get of jail free card.

Exploration: Random Destination
Exploration: Random Destination
23 days ago

Death to the global cabal

SirDipping
SirDipping
23 days ago

When i go out in public i don't want to see anything sexual, it's particularly disturbing for this stuff to be in places where children can see it. A child's greatest defense from p*dos and stuff is a lack of exposure to anything sexual since they're more likely to realize something is wrong if a situation isn't normal for them and are more likely to tell an adult about it

Miss Dee
Miss Dee
23 days ago

Transportation is tax funded just the same as schools so who exactly approved this? Considering what has been allowed in schools this doesn’t surprise me. I am curious on if this is a choice made by local, state, or federal officials?
On a personal level I would be unhappy, disappointed and sad about my children seeing this. Their dad and I tried our best to raise our 2 sons in an environment that let them be innocent minded as much and as long as possible. I would watch cartoons by myself before I let my sons watch them just to make sure they were appropriate for them. They ended up not watching cartoons on TV because I didn’t know which commercials they would show so they were raised on VHS tapes.

Maple93
Maple93
23 days ago

Why do they think that the ONLY thing that defines a person is their sexuality? I'm so sick of this bs!

cosmo
cosmo
23 days ago

I agree with her, I don't give a fuck whether they payed for the ads or not

Blak Majk
Blak Majk
23 days ago

She was so wrong that she was right. Think about that…

Alison Cole
Alison Cole
23 days ago

She did the right thing that’s bS for our kids to see! It’s crap

Jack Sutherland
Jack Sutherland
23 days ago

If it blatantly violates public decency laws, it's her civic duty to rip that garbage down! There's no way the courts should be able to prosecute her for what she's doing.
It would only be vandalism if the ads comply with the law!
Got it?
Ok then.

Maggs H
Maggs H
23 days ago

Go to the government?🤣🤣🤣 Come on man, they are pedophiles themselves and they support this type of crap. Going to the government would defeat her entire point, she said "they want this, to desynthesize it" …"THEY" is "THEM"

Mark Buchert
Mark Buchert
23 days ago

Good for her! I’m proud of her!!!