OP Yoshitsune Build – Full Fusion Guide | Persona 5 Strikers

classsleeper
classsleeper

Of course Yoshi still rekts

Useless persona Fan
Useless persona Fan

Nice izunagi no okami isn't here to take the spotlight again

Aeonic_ Judgement
Aeonic_ Judgement

Thank you I'm really glad you're gonna be doing op fusion guides. I'm about half way through risky rn and I'm Max level and damn I really underestimated how challenging it can be hahaha. Thank you very much!

SpecterReaper
SpecterReaper

sleep boost and ailment boost actually stacks?

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

Great video man! I was wondering Can you make a video about maxing bond? Like how to farm and what to use? And how to farm treasure gem monsters. Thanks man!

Prismark
Prismark

Will you show how you built your other personas as well? I am especially interested in Black Frost, Sarasvati, Lucifer and Alice (especially she is one of my favorites). It would be really nice if you could show those one day. For now thanks for this one.
Oh and one Q regarding Yoshitsune: wouldn't Knockdown Style be a good passive on him for bosses or do I understand this one wrong?

Leonhearth0
Leonhearth0

I'm blazing through Merciless mode without too much challenge for now, but I guess your build will be useful at some point. (Like was your guide for maximized persona)

I don't know if you already talked about the best personas in the game, but my "team" is currently this one :
– Norn
– Mot
– Kali
– Black Frost
– Thor
– Mara
– Alice
– Yoshitsune
– Metatron
– Seth

Thanks to this, I can exploit every weakness and drain any element. Do you see anyone I could swap ? Also, I didn't use Lucifer because I have no use for Almighty.

Also, a build to optimize all of them would be great. Or at least, a list of must have skills for them.

Thanks for Yoshi's build anyway !

EDIT : Did a mistake, I play in Merciless, not risky.

King Regicide
King Regicide

I’m at the post game and was wondering, what’s the best way to hit level 99 I’m currently at 81

Mirage Edge
Mirage Edge

Do levels actually do anything other then giving skills and stats?
Since the Persona has 99 in alls stats anyway, is there a diffrence between a 87 Yoshitsune and a 99 Yoshitsune ?

kade626
kade626

Think there's some translation issues… Technical high is technical adept. And soul theif doesn't add hp it adds Sp… So what I have created works well but it's a killer for health drain on joker

Peter
Peter

Hi Rozalin, can you make a video each best tier persona that we must have? (persona 5 Strikers ofc) 😂

weirdcameraangle
weirdcameraangle

Finally beat the game last night. Going through post game stuff.

Not quite high enough level to even make this guy but when I am BOY OH BOY everybody gonna die

Chiemkim
Chiemkim

Thanks for the build. Looking forward to the Alice one. Will you do one for Lucifer as well?

Rain Starfall
Rain Starfall

I had that same black screen issue after one of the jails, I solved it by rolling back my graphics card drivers so there's a potential solution for ya if you want it.

eSBoi II