OP Thor Build – Full Fusion Guide | Persona 5 Strikers

Alex Dawgo
Alex Dawgo

HELLO

Ballout
Ballout

Let’s go I needed this bad lmao😂thanks man🙂

NIC K.I.T.
NIC K.I.T.

I was waiting for this i already made a Thor build myself and wanted to compare it to yours since I used some of your builds before

Yu Narukami
Yu Narukami

I was expecting this

GaroDM
GaroDM

Bro thanks! Your builds are so cool, i'm playing merciless and these builds are helping me a lot!

Alexandre Menino
Alexandre Menino

this guy fuses a bicorn and it's already a fucking god

HPR
HPR

Was just about to fight mettatron. What wonderful timing.

Octavia
Octavia

When it comes to buffs and debuff i prefer to just use all three party kaja skills with joker. I have 999 sp on him and it takes like three seconds in battle to do so I don't have to rely on oracle or other party members for buffs. Not to mention I have the master skills on arsene to give joker all buffs at the start, and with a persona with technical high like yoshitsune these buffs can last for most of a battle.

I can see why someone who hasn't grinded for sp incense on joker might not go with this strategy. There are some alternatives to praying for oracle luck, like food items.

However if anyone is curious the build I use for buffs is
Norn
– Pantai rhei
-wind amp
-wind boost
-spellmaster
– matarukaja
– masukukaja
-marakukaja
-magarudyne ( plan on replacing this if I can get a skill card for heat riser or something)

There's no particularly good persona for buffs so I just went with Norn since shes basically a wind only persona if u give healing to sarasvati and she doesn't do ailments well either. So she fit the role well. I also have heat riser on lucifer and debilitate on metatron.

Kecap Soya
Kecap Soya

No dude seriously thank you! i need your build in this merciless level cause almost everything OHKO me

Carl Anthony Ventura
Carl Anthony Ventura

I watched your other videos and i realized that you didn't have a lightning or a wind persona yet! I've picked up on the other videos can came up with this build too! But I used up some cards since i was lazy. This was important in beating bosses like konoe in merciless!

Iván Cristóbal
Iván Cristóbal

Hey,which personas do you carry while playing?