The Rise of Finn (Part Nine): What if the World Between Worlds changed the Sequel Trilogy?

Zelith Fang
Zelith Fang

Speed

Zelith Fang
Zelith Fang
19 days ago

Who'd pay to see this in the movies?

Spencer S
Spencer S
19 days ago

i hope the finn show is just this

Hayden Walters
Hayden Walters

No stream? It won’t load and that’s Ll it says

Ashdwarf
Ashdwarf

Hello there

eleven38
eleven38
19 days ago

i kinda liked fin in TFA, his banter with Po was great. They both coulda had been great together even his relationship with rey was set up to be good…….. a rogue stormtrooper was a great story plot but TLJ happened LOL.

Darth Malak
Darth Malak
19 days ago

OMG I was just thinking today that I hope they add Dash Rendar into Book of Boba Fett as a foe for Boba and then I watch this!!!!!

Misc Mitz
Misc Mitz

Yay! Thank you Thor 👍

Séamus Mac Ned - Gàidhlig Arainn
Séamus Mac Ned - Gàidhlig Arainn

I must admit I was not expecting Daala

Derek Lopez
Derek Lopez
19 days ago

Off topic, If there's one thing I wished it happened in TROS, it's Anakin's force ghost interacting with Ben Solo on the Death Star wreckage.

Ben Solo: ( standing on the platform of the Death Star wreckage ).

Anakin: Ben…

Ben Solo:…..( turns around and sees Anakin ).

Anakin: Hello Ben.

Ben Solo: Who are you?

Anakin: ( smiles )…I'm Anakin Skywalker.

Ben Solo:… Grandfather?

Anakin: Yes.

Ben Solo: Why are you here?

Anakin I've been with you all along. This is the first time you've ever been able to hear my voice, the dark side that was residing inside of you was pushing me away. But because of your mother reaching out to your heart, the dark side in you was repelled back…I've been with you all along.

Ben Solo:…Why did you do it? The dark side, why did you turn your back on it? You had all that power, why did you throw it away?

Anakin: I had power, Ben. But I suffered because of it. Power is meaningless if you're miserable because of it. I wanted the power to protect the one's that were close to me. In the end, it was because of my desire for power, I lost everything and everyone…including myself…but you know what that's like, don't you?

Ben Solo:….

Anakin: I turned back, because for the very first time in year's, I remembered who I was and what I wanted to protect.

Ben Solo:…it's too late.

Anakin: It is, to stop your past self from failing, but it's not too late to start rising…you want to let the past die? Then let Vader die…let Kylo Ren die…they die…you rise….as a Skywalker.

Ben Solo: I know what I have to do, but I don't know if I have the strength to do it.

Anakin:…( Smiles )…Now, Be brave Ben…and don't look back…don't look back.

Ben Solo: ( throws his cross guarded lightsaber into the ocean…turns around, and sees nothing ).

Anakin: ( in a distant voice )….I'll be with you always, my grandson.

Colin K
Colin K
19 days ago

Look forward to this every week! I get so disappointed when it’s not on Tuesday but it gets me jazzed up for Wednesday

Arica Jade
Arica Jade
19 days ago

The ending with Luke, Ben, and Mara was phenonmenal. The confrontation with future Ben was chilling and Luke's refusal to leave him was such a great display of the true selflessness of his character. Also, the minute Luke heard the sabers clashing I knew what had happened, and I was so hyped that it's a pity this can't be seen in film format. If this was a movie I probably would have been yelling and cheering at the screen 😆 That was the perfect way to introduce him and Mara to each other and I can't wait to hear how they interact in the next chapter. Amazing job as always

MC's Creations
MC's Creations

Awesome work, Thor! 😃
Looking forward to the next part!!!

MandelbrotMetalhead
MandelbrotMetalhead
19 days ago

Damn cliff hangers, every episode leaves me wishing for one more scene! Well done

The Indigo Bros.
The Indigo Bros.
19 days ago

Well played Thor, for a moment at the beginning I just thought that it was going to be Hondo Ohnaka who was going to tell Poe the location of Luke, was happy that you included Dash Rendar (as a kid that played Shadows of the Empire in the N64 way back in the late 90's, its a good surprise).

THE slim REAPER
THE slim REAPER
19 days ago

You should change the thumbnail with each part

Christommyfmx
Christommyfmx
19 days ago

First, I have to say I love your Ben Solo impression haha. I really thought that it might be Han that shows up to tell them about where to find Luke. A surprise, to be sure. But a welcomed one.

JRY654 YD123
JRY654 YD123
19 days ago

Thus has been a nice update to the story and a good building in the lore of legends.