Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – Pyra and Mythra Character Trailer | Nintendo Direct

The Ostrich
The Ostrich

I'm a huge Xenoblade fan and even I'm pissed off by this lol. Only 3 DLC spots left and they added a character from a game not many people played and many of them who did didn't even like it.

omega458
omega458

people expecting another 3rd party character was really setting them selves up for dissapointment, it was time for a nintendo character…. tbh i was expecting ring fit trainer so i was going to be meh about it already but this was actually a nice waifu lol xD lmao

Slime Cookson
Slime Cookson

Bruh…..quit the cap.

Slime Cookson
Slime Cookson

Give everyone swords then 🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️😤

Inzanity Noctis
Inzanity Noctis

no way thyat char is gonna be legal. also horrible choice for smash

Lamp Cannibal
Lamp Cannibal

awful, just awful. They have shareholders of iconic characters like DoomSlayer and Rayman asking them outright to put their characters into Smash, and they do this? This last character better be something…

PC-98
PC-98

Now the exclusion of Shiranui Mai seems like an excuse considering they made Pyra kid friendly when she was almost naked.

Юрий Тарасевич
Юрий Тарасевич
SufamiDan
SufamiDan

Nintendo is so out of touch with their fan base. It’s painful.

TvRepairManMan
TvRepairManMan

I love me some tittes God damn.

Carter Babb
Carter Babb

I think this character looks fun. As long as the last two doesn’t include a dumb ass Fortnite character I’ll be happy. We already have one dumbass character Steve. And we don’t need a second. Last two should be Jin Kazama and Master Chief

HassanGigant
HassanGigant

YEESS WHOOO!!!!

[Soul Rebel In Stereo]
[Soul Rebel In Stereo]

Yessss let the salt flow through you alllllll

Carlos Antunez
Carlos Antunez

God Nintendo disappoints me with every new character they add, so many better contenders than these losers

Rafael Castañeda Rivera
Rafael Castañeda Rivera

As someone that doesn't know anything about this, I understood:
-Too much clothes on the waifus compared to original design, hope they stop doing this, if characters aren't "appropriate" for your kids game about fucking smash the face of the other, don't try to add by modifying them
1:04 wtf with the inside of the mouth

That's what I can say as a person being introduced in this world.

DMR
DMR

Smash that dislike BUTTON!

Gravity Falls Canada
Gravity Falls Canada

How stupid is this… If we can swap between these two why can't we do that for Samus and Zero Samus???

These lewd characters are just in the game because Sakurai just didn't fall in love with the game, he is a pervert… He put no effort in the final smash… No Penuma… …

This is a fine example that the fan-service in this game is a bit too much. The first game had jiggle physics but the default clothing didn't and you could always change to whatever you wanted anyways. The problem now is that even the default outfits for the characters are Otaku fap material and falls to many anime tropes instead of being creative like the 1st game.

The main problem with these games are the extremely passive combat system. However, this game is an improvement over the linear attack toggling from Xenoblade Chronicles Wii's terrible battle system. So I don't blame you if you don't buy the game but the cutscenes are an absolute must watch, as the Xenoblade games have some of the best stories in video game history.

Comartemis
Comartemis

Hell yes, I’ve wanted these two in the roster since launch.

VivianTia
VivianTia

4 characters revealed and 2 left to go

mjc11493
mjc11493

I know I'm going to get hate for this but I'm not a fan of the voices…

HORDAN
HORDAN

lame

Jessie Robideau
Jessie Robideau

Still waiting for Alucard and Dracula. 😐

Undies
Undies

I know people want 3rd party characters like Crash and Spyro, but to me Nintendo only characters like Mythra are 100x better…

Nicholas Arnold
Nicholas Arnold
Ryan TheRadical
Ryan TheRadical

Underwhelming and they even censored the Waifus 🤷🏾‍♂️ what was even the point

Vestaxowner
Vestaxowner

all the dislikes are from people that dont know them yet

Gold Wade
Gold Wade

So the comments are, unsurprisingly, people complaining about anime and censorship. About what I expected. Personally I’m excited for this fighter, even if I’m not the biggest Xenoblade fan. The games have amazing stories and characters, even if the character design is a bit too fanservicey sometimes

James Oh Burn
James Oh Burn

If anything, this showed that WAY too many JRPGs have sword users as their main characters.

Sharkisha Nooo
Sharkisha Nooo

Lame

Lord Metallium
Lord Metallium

Pyra/Mythra is not that i am happy but they took KOS-MOS spot…. Dear Nintendo Please i beg of you make at least a final fighters pass! there still fans who want there beloved characters in this game, if sakurai needs to rest then have him assign another person for future DLC i wanted DANTE and KOS-MOS.

there is still a lot of good potential characters out there! 2 more is not going to cut it smash needs to continue expanding i would be very happy if DANTE(Devil May Cry) makes it but for others is still not enough, i am devastated that Kos-Mos will never arrive it was her ONLY CHANCE to revive XENOSAGA series as a whole….. NAMCO Please reconsider her Fanbase we are HERE!!! and we want XENOSAGA BACK! we want to see Kos-Mos again!.

maroonroon
maroonroon

I swear smash is some kind of valhalla to these character..

Cococrash11
Cococrash11

Awesome Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Pyra and Mythra Character Trailer.

Valor
Valor

Damn why the English voice acting so shitty. They should have used the Japanese voice actors and used the original designs, not these censored versions. Still pissed that Mai was not included with rest of king of fighters background characters.

WallsEryx
WallsEryx

The only waifu I want in this game is Waluigi.

Fenris Devil
Fenris Devil

I would have preferred Nia, but I'm fine with this.

Jaxon Heaton