Biden, An Analogy: Silent But Deadly

Theotherguy Max
Theotherguy Max

Look how they act on CNN and MSNBC and Stephen Colbert making fun of people, but we get Democrats can do whatever they want and never get in trouble, Hillary Clinton and eric swalwell and Chinese spy or hunter Biden and 4 investigations hes under, such hypocrites

Yeet_or_B_Yeeted _Beech
Yeet_or_B_Yeeted _Beech

Dang these war mongering democrats.

LSFprepper
LSFprepper

SBD: Sniffing Bun Dude

Jared Pearce
Jared Pearce

Socialists change "the law" to fit their narrative after they change the meaning of words.
“We should never forget that everything Adolph Hitler did in Germany was "legal" and everything the Hungarian freedom fighers did in Hungary was "illegal." It was "illegal" to aid and comfort a Jew in Hitler's Germany.”
MLK, while sitting in a Birmingham jail for "breaking the law".

DragonRO96
DragonRO96

😃😃😃😃😃👏

Veronica
Veronica

It's so much nicer to watch when you block out Juan's face. One of the reasons I can't bar to watch Fox, among others of course.

Bekah Leah
Bekah Leah

That thumbnail though 💀

B G
B G

We went from having an amazing POTUS and classy First Lady to having a damn potato and fake Dr. 😑

wayne helton
wayne helton

Past time to take Biden out ! He is a ass !!!! And he is not my president ! Trump is my president !!!! And TRUMP did all that for free ! What A good MAN HE IS !!!!

Christopher White
Christopher White

Weak…..💥

Teddy Richards
Teddy Richards

NO APOLOGY!!! GO AFTER THE EVIL! 150 MILLION STRONG PEOPLE OF AMERICA ARE BEHIND YOU

Jake Singer
Jake Singer

Trump good, Biden evil, that simple

Sunny D
Sunny D
Kim-n-Brian
Kim-n-Brian

I'm not sure why people keep calling Joe the friendly Grandpa… you never once seen President Trump – poke somebody in the chest call , pull on their coat , say they would be the hell out of someone or call someone fat and let's see how many push ups you can do… call someone who asked him about his gun believes names or call a woman a dog faced pony soldier and I almost forgot tell the president of the United States to shut up in front of everyone at a debate….No that is only I. Front of people can you images how his is behind close doors….that's your sweet Uncle Joe ! Sound like a major A$$ Hole to me !!!

I am Kesha
I am Kesha

Not surprise at all. The people who leads from emotion can’t handle a strong personality. Of course they prefer a shrill of a puppet regardless of what the puppet master is doing to make that puppet ruin people’s lives.

paulo
paulo

Tech giants, social media, fake news

Seriously hurt American democracy and freedom

Is a huge crime chain

Cole
Cole

Farting with attitude right there🤣🤣

Sean Blouth
Sean Blouth

The silent ones are ALWAYS horrible; sometimes the millisecond sbd causes its creator to gag and run away. Unfortunately Bidens a sniffer and wallows in it proudly repeating as frequently as this gives his dementiakratic black heart solace.

Darula2020
Darula2020

Juan reminds me of South park when cartman starts eating with his butt, and shiting out his mouth

Cichlid Keeper
Cichlid Keeper

Lol

Richard Terry
Richard Terry

Don't blame me, I voted for Trump!

philip lapidow
philip lapidow

BTC is the future of crypto and the questions traders ask themselves now is if this is right time to join? before jumping into conclusion i think you should take a look at things first. for the past few days the price of BTC has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you cant tell if it is going bearish or bullish. while others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. it all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your SIGNALS. i would say trad! ng has been going smoothly for me after accumulating over 8.5 BTC in just two weeks, with the trad!ng stratergy given to me by Expert CLIFFORD. His methods are top notch and profitable and he can be Contacted Through W.H.A.T.S.A.P.P

.+1.9.5.1.8.7.8.8.2.2.7…Cheers…

Big Brother
Big Brother

Trump – proper man’s hand shake, made me wince a bit
Biden – feeble old man hand shake, wait, where did my wedding ring go?

Nicholas Tsaclas
Nicholas Tsaclas

George Washington will forever be known as the father of our Country. Joe Biden will forever be known as the farter of our Country.

Mr Lurch