Jen ‘Kat’ Psaki: If She’s A Woman Then She Belongs In the Kitchen

Morgan Lyon
Morgan Lyon

So I thought women and men are the same according to the Democrats. So why does it matter if your a woman! Guess that means the feminist movement is finally over.

Black Rifle
Black Rifle

I’ll have to circle back and hit that like button

Petey NY
Petey NY

– MuSt WaTcH!! (PROJECT VERITAS) StriKes AgaiN and AgaiN!!! ReCeNtLy ExPoSinG PBS! Then E-FrAuD, NeXt TwiTTeR, The NYT and NoW SuC-BeRg!! MoRe JuSt OuT! PlEaSe SHaRe!!!🍿👏🇺🇸

Ella Ray
Ella Ray

😂That's Ms Circle Back Jen Psaki

Steve Gunnink
Steve Gunnink

I'm going to have to um like you know, circle back to this. Yeah.

fake natties sARMS day Tren hard and eat Clen
fake natties sARMS day Tren hard and eat Clen

We the people no longer run America, the wicked corrupt democrats do…and I guess you have heard they want to give all black people money for the days of slavery…..that too is bull crap….and taking down Lincoln's statue in Illinois….another bull crap trying to take place.

Thank you Mr.President. You were our best president ever. Hope your back very soon. We need you and we wish you. I pray to God that he will work his miracle and put you back in as president soon 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

WE DESPERATELY NEED YOU IN OUR WHITE HOUSE, PRESIDENT TRUMP!!! I AM ANXIOUSLY WAITING TO VOTE FOR YOU —- (WHILE ENCOURAGING ALL MY FRIENDS TO REMEMBER YOUR NAME AT ELECTION TIME)💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

canihave1dab
canihave1dab

Kat’s a legend

Nicole
Nicole

I love the robotic quality that she imitates in Jen Psaki style… On point yet again!😆👍

J Farmer
J Farmer

Ya no shit its Zuckerberg in drag

Jordan Cross
Jordan Cross

She is SOOOO off putting🤮

Jon Noj
Jon Noj

This is excellent.

gman77gas
gman77gas

Kat is great

Lil Zena M
Lil Zena M

Hilariously funny

Freedom1
Freedom1

The sad part is it is true. I want the best person for the job. MLK " content of character and not the color of their skin"

Marko Pantovich Helps
Marko Pantovich Helps

Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf. Consider the people of Israel: Do not those who eat the sacrifices participate in the altar?  Do I mean then that food sacrificed to an idol is anything, or that an idol is anything? No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord’s table and the table of demons. Are we trying to arouse the Lord’s jealousy? Are we stronger than he?

Timothy Drumm
Timothy Drumm

Dictator Psaki might wake up to ALL of America's needs …some day!

J0krswy1d
J0krswy1d

That hair flip! 🙂

Simple Iowan
Simple Iowan

The hair flip is precious! 🤣😂😆

NicksoloRoblox
NicksoloRoblox

🥴

Veronica
Veronica

She's the worst, but I have to admit that following Kayleigh is a hard act to follow. The best press secretary I've ever seen!! So now we've seen the best and the worst.

Mag P
Mag P

🤦‍♀️

Gee Wiz
Gee Wiz

Zero understanding of reasons behind actions leads people to imitation. This press secretary imitates Mcenany. Not having the skill set it is so hard to watch. Women have had the wool pulled over their eyes for quite some time. Caught in the hysteria of trends and feminism.
Self hatred is one of the most common things in the American psyche. Amongst insecurities, diminished seld image, addiction, etc. We can go on for days. This has made everyone a victim with zero accountability. The truth is hated most, because the lack of accountability brings shame and anger. They have medicated them. Filled the lives of all of us with instantly self gratifying distractions.
     I completely agree. The day of understanding and accountability is behind us, quite possibly. People used to look to honest individuals who took it upon themselves to watch out for a group, they called those few leaders. They washed the masses minds after WW2 killled off so many of the better people meant to lead. They protected those of their own creed, withheld them from wars, cherry picked them positions of power, corruption has grown, snakes have festered and many of our great LEADERS who would arrise quickly met an end that silenced them.
     The masses were taught to believe the world was theirs, and their opinion, comfort and happiness was the most important. Now the mass is weak, mindless, slaces to electronic devices many. Regurgotating whatever they ingested on a mass media or social media outlet. Hoping for approval of fellow consumers in the masses.

Bubble One
Bubble One

I’ve been saying that for years. Now go make me a samich. 😂😂😂